GUILTY UK - Zara Aleena, 36, murdered in ‘horrific assault’ in east London, 26 June 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"Former Belmarsh officers and inmates reveal how 'strapping' criminals charm young female prison workers."

o_O

I read this earlier and was utterly disgusted.

The article states that it wasn’t a prison officer - which raises a question for me as to who else in a secure prison would be left alone with a dangerous murderer & sexual assaulter.

The women in question is lucky that he didn’t murder her - what the hell was she thinking.

My heart goes out once again to Zara’s family as I’m sure this incident has rocked them once again to the core.

The murder of Zara Aleena in east London "could have been avoided" with better communication between prison and probation services, the chief inspector of probation has said.

Jordan McSweeney was jailed for life with a minimum term of 33 years at the Old Bailey for the killing and sexual assault of the 35-year-old law graduate in Ilford in June 2022.

He attacked Ms Aleena nine days after his release on licence from prison.

On Wednesday, an inquest jury found that failures “across multiple agencies” had contributed to Ms Aleena's death.

HM Chief Inspector of Probation Martin Jones told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "This is all about risk assessment.

"If this person had been correctly assessed as 'high risk', that would have set off a set of triggers in relation to how he was managed, and when he was released from prison there would have been better planning.

"And when he was not complying in the community, his recall would have been much quicker if he had been assessed as high risk to the public."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back