Undercover drug transaction video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What vehicle was he driving then? His truck was parked at the vigil..
Also, anyone know when and where Hope and Tommy were arrested.. Were they at Spinners too?

I thought I could see a white truck in the rear window of the UC car. (in the first video) I was under the impression that it was RC. They were all meeting there, as R had to go back to work.. or something.

Good question LFlorida. My guess would be UC would be tempted to ask, but I think if he went deep into discussion and questions about Haleigh, he would blow his cover. I think he had to stick strickly to the process of the "drug deal," and not tip his hand and alarm Ron and Misty. jmo of course.

He may have even been told not to go there so as not to jeopardize the drug case. otherwise they could have said this was all a ruse to find Haleigh.

Misty claims they left some sort of werk to show up-- I suspect that was probably with or for Katrina's tree service... so that could be why Katrina's car was involved. Mebbe Misty caught a ride up to the store from Tina to meet up with Ron, who was in his own veh, and the UC who was in another?
Regarding the purse:that big old white purse is the one that she carried when Ron got bailed out from Ratgate... I recall thinking that it looked like it belonged to GGS. Misty was quite the vagabond in Dec. and Jan. though, perhaps she toted more than one bag? Like a gym bag/backpack with clothes and stuff that could have been left in Tina's veh?

Also, Misty, a white purse in January? Reallly? :crazy:

BBM Or maybe the plan was K to meet them all there to pick up M & H after the deal.

What vehicle was he driving then? His truck was parked at the vigil..
Also, anyone know when and where Hope and Tommy were arrested.. Were they at Spinners too?

Tommy says in one of the jailhouse calls he was arrested at spinners.

I have not heard anything on Hope.

This applies to a couple of comments, not necessarily just this one but anyway... if they were all bagged up in this manner wouldn't it imply "intent to distribute'? I think thats how it works with marijuana anyway.
(pre-bagged = intent)
I did hear RC say that he could have the money in 2 weeks to eat them all himself so, I don't know...

I didn't see the drugs so clearly, could they have been in the original packaging?

Anyway, IMO the fact that RC chose to make a comment that he might as well eat them himself signifies that the actual intent was to distribute. I'll try to sell them but failing that, I'll eat them. If somebody was buying 200 pills for their own consumption I don't think they'd think to say this.

I really just don't want to listen to the tapes again for some reason they keep on buffering and stopping and starting and its extremely annoying not being able to play them straight through like on youtube where you can pause it until it loads and play the clips straight through without interruption. but RC said- "The dope boys just don't take your kids like that, That is not what happened". Am I right about that? Thank you.

I didn't see the drugs so clearly, could they have been in the original packaging?

Anyway, IMO the fact that RC chose to make a comment that he might as well eat them himself signifies that the actual intent was to distribute. I'll try to sell them but failing that, I'll eat them. If somebody was buying 200 pills for their own consumption I don't think they'd think to say this.

Yeah and at first he tells him it will take a couple of days to get the money then the UC says no problem you got 2 weeks.

He wasn't going to eat those 200 in a couple of days.

BBM Or maybe the plan was K to meet them all there to pick up M & H after the deal.

I say this because M got out of the UC car and then came back, maybe she went over to Ks car during that time.

When MC was talking about watching Haleigh on her 17th bday I definitely sensed resentment. It made me very sad.

If I'm not mistaken, anything over a certain amount/quantity is considered trafficking.
You are right.

(c)1. Any person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, 4 grams or more of any morphine, opium, oxycodone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, or any salt, derivative, isomer, or salt of an isomer thereof, including heroin, as described in s. 893.03(1)(b), (2)(a), (3)(c)3., or (3)(c)4., or 4 grams or more of any mixture containing any such substance, but less than 30 kilograms of such substance or mixture, commits a felony of the first degree, which felony shall be known as "trafficking in illegal drugs," punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. If the quantity involved:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0893/SEC135.HTM

all you have to do is have it in your possession illegally and it is called Trafficking.

The above law is what is probably throwing Misty. She doesn't know it is trafficking for just holding the drugs in the transactions even though she wasn't the person buying them.

Actually, I took the job reference as another drug deal, but I could be wrong. There was something in Misty's tone that just didn't sound like she was talking about a regular job.

I thought her "job" might have been watching Jr. WHo knows.

(I don't have a link for this, just so you know.)

Ronald and his oldest son had not been living w/Annette for weeks, possibly a few months.

Where were they staying, LF? Peta Pain?

I really just don't want to listen to the tapes again for some reason they keep on buffering and stopping and starting and its extremely annoying not being able to play them straight through like on youtube where you can pause it until it loads and play the clips straight through without interruption. but RC said- "The dope boys just don't take your kids like that, That is not what happened". Am I right about that? Thank you.

That's what I heard too. Soooooo he knows what happened? How could he, he said he was at work didn't he? LE has the right people locked up. No doubt in my mind.

What really tears me up is that Ron told the UC this. He didn't even know him. I think Ron talks too much just like Misty. That's probably why GMS felt the need to tell him to watch what he say in jail because there's a snitch in there with him. They know he talks too much but what they are afraid he is going to tell is still a mystery to me.

This is interesting...Ron OPENED the door for a convo about Haleigh...but from what I have seen...the UC guy is a hero in my book....and maybe just maybe he was under strict directives to just play the drug angle...
Oooh... wonder if Ronald was trying to test the UC? According to Misty, he was a bit suspicious about being set up.

You are right.

(c)1. Any person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of, 4 grams or more of any morphine, opium, oxycodone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, or any salt, derivative, isomer, or salt of an isomer thereof, including heroin, as described in s. 893.03(1)(b), (2)(a), (3)(c)3., or (3)(c)4., or 4 grams or more of any mixture containing any such substance, but less than 30 kilograms of such substance or mixture, commits a felony of the first degree, which felony shall be known as "trafficking in illegal drugs," punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. If the quantity involved:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0893/SEC135.HTM

all you have to do is have it in your possession illegally and it is called Trafficking.
Thanks Dr. Fessel! I heard of someone who was busted for heroin-- it was for personal use, but due to the amount, he got charged with trafficking. He got set up by a snitch who was trying to lessen his own charges.

I thought her "job" might have been watching Jr. WHo knows.
Hope not. :(

Thank you so much! I haven't been able to view any of the videos at First Coast News. Umm, is that a picture of Ron's new honey at this site? I wonder if Misty has seen this picture.

That pic is from her MySpace.
I'm guessing that after she was outted big at SM and then had her phone call released, maybe she got shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro