Undercover drug transaction video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty had all the pills from Donna, so she was in charge of the sells, maybe Ron was out of his and this is the reason Misty is the 'big' leader.

he has a job, he has money, he knows better..........none of those things can seemingly apply to RC. Not at first blush, anyway. He likes people to stay out of his business.

All i can say is that the look on Misty's face when LE pulled up, was priceless.

Of course dope boys don't come around and take your kids, at least not at this level of drug dealing.

So Hope is in one of the videos? Why? Just to be there? I just have to shake my head at the stupidity of these people. I hope I'm allowed to say that. It just boggles the mind as to why they would put themselves in this type of situation.

Maybe she was there to make sure nothing got stole (i.e., pills/money). Maybe she was there at someone else's request.

So if dope boyz don't do dhat, who was Ron talking about then on the 911 call? You let my child get stole...

By whom?

I was thinking about this going to sleep last night. I probably think about this too much. But yeah, if it wasn't that then who was he talking about?

seems TJ Hart....skynews is in the process of making the entire video viewable. Wonder how long something like that takes?

It doesn't break my heart yet.

What it does do is prove me wrong because I stood behind the claim that RC wasNOT involved with drug sales WHEN Haleigh went missing, to hear him say that Dope Boys don't come grab your kids....it makes me feel like a fool....but it also makes me feel like the possibility existed that Dope Boys would have a reason to show up at his house in the first place. Personally, I don't believe Haleigh's disappearance was due to any Dope boys, but I still need more pieces to the puzzle.

BBM
No fools here, just a bunch of good people trying to figure out what the heck happened to this child. There's no right or wrong with us, only with the trash who hurt and probably killed this poor child.

By the way his use of the phrase dope boys is the first time I've ever heard it. Dope boys? Hmm.

MC and RC are great actors and I hope I am allowed to say con artists.
They have a way of playing nice charming guys, innocent guys, mean guys, wise guys, dope boys,little kids,thugs..........great at changing from sweet to ficious, IMO.............
allot of manipulating faces.
This team together ended up with the worse combination possible. IMO

I liked the ending of this video :)

Did you note - Misty is hanging onto her purse when LEOs show up - thought it was suppose to have been left in K's car ....hmmmmm. LE got her cell phone then, bet they used the information from that phone.

LOL, now raisincharlie, you know us girls have a pocketbook for every occasion.

Will NG cover this tonight....or will she be doing Tiger Woods stuff? Anyone heard?

I'm sorry to make you sad Azwriter. It makes me mad as...you know what.

It's not you raisincharlie who brings the sadness. It's just this entire case and the individuals involved and their attitudes and actions that lays heavy on my heart. They all let Haleigh down.
I appreciate all your posts.
azwriter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members