Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She sure did admit injuring that left finger that day, complete with cuts and the bend. The ninja did it.

Now that I've seen all of it, I can't remember-----did the jury see that part, where she's showing him her finger?

As usual I'm late to the proverbial party. Thanks to all who had a hand in getting these uploaded and posted here! Big thanks!

So wow. Lady cop in #6 is basically giving her the outline of the story she's using now. Why do they do this? They have so much evidence, why give her outs over and over? At any rate, it seems like Jodi cribs a lot off of others. No doubt Nurmi would have come up with it on his own but he/they didn't even have to think about it in this case.

Everyone has a segment on the tape that speaks volumes to him or her. Quite some time after Flores has first thrown out the possibility that someone else was present at the crime, it becomes clear that Arias has stored that for use. In Tape #14, she has found her "out" based on this suggestion of a 3d person. He is asking if she took the gun with her (when leaving on her trip). She replies, "Oh, I didn't". He then asks, "Where did you get it?" No response, then "Did you bring it with you?" Arias replies in a weak matter of fact tone, "I never had it, actually--in my possession." This is the formation moment. She had already admitted to Flores that Travis had no gun, explicitly in the house. Not that she knew of. And the interrogator is hammering on the gun. How did it get there. She is being pushed through the corner and is mentally desperate. Therefore, she never had it. The masked intruders from nowhere drop deus ex machina. Nevertheless, she is equivocating in that answer & larding her denial in a way that rings so false. Profilers & speech analysts would make much of it. Yes, Arias, actually.

Actually, in one of the phone calls between JA & DF, during the initial investigation, DF tells her that they think 2 people did it.
I think that's when ninja seed was planted in that melon on her neck.
MOO

For those of you still muddling through the videos, only about the first half of 17 and the last 10 minutes of 18 are anything other than Jodi writing and eating a sandwich.

:lol: That is what I said too. Apparently folks here just enjoy watching her.

For those of you still muddling through the videos, only about the first half of 17 and the last 10 minutes of 18 are anything other than Jodi writing and eating a sandwich.

Video 18 is only 6:53 long...

4:08 is where Detective Blaney comes in and puts the defendant back in waist chains, one of the best parts of all the videos. :giggle:

http://youtu.be/PxQfBGyHlyE?t=4m8s

BBM: Oh thank God!!! I thought I must be the most "petty" person on the planet so I was afraid to post that the way she holds a cup drives me nuts. I chalked it up to that I despise her SO MUCH that there is nothing she can do properly. (I feel relieved that I might be "normal" after all. Thank you!):fence:

And she NEVER shakes when she's holding her water cup. Even before her "shaking issues" came up I watched her when she drank water and her hand never shook. I watched because I knew if it were me I would have spilled all of it before it reached my lips.

I'm still stuck on the first day (because I stupidly start writing everything down -- kind of like Jodi. Next thing you know I'll be reading The Road Less Traveled).

Did you notice how at first Jodi insists she didn't kill Travis, didn't hurt him, had nothing to do with his death, but by the end all she says over and over is that she had no reason to kill him. I think that's a big part of her plan. She was counting on nobody linking her to the murder because "she had no reason."

Except every person the police talked to said JODI DID IT. She was just self-centered enough to think no one would mention her and murder in the same breath. Thank God that wasn't the case.

And... makes her take the paper out of her pants! :lol:

She's such a pro at being an inmate after just 1 day, standing up and sticking her hands out to be cuffed before Det Blaney even directs her to. :floorlaugh:

:seeya: I know nothing about police interrogation interviews!

Is there a reason they leave her by herself for periods of time, like are they watching her through one way glass, or is it because they have other things to do? TIA

Someone is always watching the suspect on the other end and sometimes the Detectives need to get something.

They leave them alone to watch their behavior when they are left alone.

A guilty person is more likely be all relaxed and even sleep.

In the interrogation tapes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Det Flores asks her at least a half dozen times if Travis knew she was coming to see him and every time she either changes the subject or stares into space and says nothing.
I think this points to the fact it was a surprise to Travis that she turned up at that strange time in the morning.

Someone is always watching the suspect on the other end and sometimes the Detectives need to get something.

They leave them alone to watch their behavior when they are left alone.

A guilty person is more likely be all relaxed and even sleep.

Thank you! At the end of the video I just watched (after she ate her sandwich) she folded up a piece of paper and hid it in her jail pants. I'm guessing she has no idea she's being recorded and while alone in that room. Wonder what that piece of paper was for hmmm...

ETA: end of video 16, beginning of video 17

In the interrogation tapes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Det Flores asks her at least a half dozen times if Travis knew she was coming to see him and every time she either changes the subject or stares into space and says nothing.
I think this points to the fact it was a surprise to Travis that she turned up at that strange time in the morning.

She deflected that question EVERY SINGLE time. I wonder why she didn't just lie.

Thank you! At the end of the video I just watched (after she ate her sandwich) she folded up a piece of paper and hid it in her jail pants. I'm guessing she has no idea she's being recorded and while alone in that room. Wonder what that piece of paper was for hmmm...

ETA: end of video 16, beginning of video 17

Keep watching, you will find out in video 18 :lol:

She deflected that question EVERY SINGLE time. I wonder why she didn't just lie.

Probably because the trip wasn't supposed to be about Travis. If she said they had made plans it blows her whole alibi.

There are some instances in life where we contact our families, like the birth of a child, various holidays, graduating from college, being arrested for murder, you know, significant events. :facepalm:

JA doesn't ask to speak to her family. Hmmm

Was thinking ...

Since Jodi has a hard time answering Flores' question with regards to Travis knowing whether she was coming or not; maybe it because she knew he was going to die and the only way to do it was for Jodi got to Travis because Travis was certainly going to Jodi.

Because she did not want to incrimitate herself until she saw the photos which she asked to see many times.

She needed to see the pictures to formulate her story.

I am convinced Jodi wrote in her diaries after she killed Travis and before she was arrested. She practically begs Flores to read those journals.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back