Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On video 11, about 15-16 min, she says she wants to see the photos to gain closure. She says she doesn't deserve closure.....

I didn't recall her confessing to anything before this moment, so why is she saying she doesn't deserve closure? Is this the first hint at involvement? I confess I fell asleep a couple times on the Rachel's interrogation, so I might have missed something.

Whoa ho!!! Talk about consciousness of guilt . . . :snowball:

This stopped me in my tracks when I first heard it (it was played in court):

Video 4, right at the 7:50 mark. She is still pretending she had not been in Mesa on that trip, and says:

"I feel that if I would have gone there, that I could have...I could have done something. I could've."

It is the closest thing to a confession, IMO. She is admitting that she could have attacked him "if she had been there".

IMO Jodi's murder for killing Travis was not jealousy. Heck! She can have any guy and she did!

I believe it was revenge. :twocents:

If that's the case, I hope the jury finds it odd that she was talking about how Travis discussed his relationship with Mimi with Jodi. Remember her journal about acting so happy that he had good dates with mimi?

Remember how she claims to have talked to his bishop about his relationship with mimi? When was that bishop talk, anyways?

And then here she is saying she learned after his death that it was Mimi, not the babysitter, going with him to Cancun?

That's such a lie. A blatant lie so people won't tie her anger over Mimi going to cancun with the murder.

The copies I was given had poor audio. I boosted it as much as I could with the software I have.

Maybe try viewing Tawni Dilly's Youtube. Took me weeks to get the videos and only took her a couple hours to rip them off without credit or anything.

A great big thank you with kisses for those videos:tyou: I planned on checking in for a few minutes this morning but just finished the last one and it's nearly 6:30pm:doh: At least I got my fix for the weekend and contemporaneously buttressed my opinion that she is a hard core premeditated murderer.

:facepalm: I really need this trial to get over with.

I couldn't believe she kept asking to see photos. If that isn't a red flag I don't know what is.

She's unreal, whispering to herself about how she should've put makeup on, asking if people know and if it will be on the news...then the singing, whispering and giggling to herself....wtf? For someone who always has to be "right", I thought it was weird that she kept singing the wrong lyrics to songs. Also, it pissed me off that she sang the rose. I sing that song to my kids!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Watching that made me wonder if Jodi's real life is inside her head, communing with herself, and in her outside interactions she'll pretending to be someone she's not. Nonstop faking must be taxing. She might prefer the single cell, no contact with others aspect of death row where she could read, draw, talk to herself, etc., alone

This stopped me in my tracks when I first heard it (it was played in court):

Video 4, right at the 7:50 mark. She is still pretending she had not been in Mesa on that trip, and says:

"I feel that if I would have gone there, that I could have...I could have done something. I could've."

It is the closest thing to a confession, IMO. She is admitting that she could have attacked him "if she had been there".

Confession? - no, she's saying "I could have done something" meaning helping to PREVENT what happened. She explaining why she feels somewhat partially responsible for it.

She further explains this at 18:30 (#4)

Whoa! Were the videos removed? Was in the middle of #8 and it stopped playing and it's gone all of a sudden.

Still watching #15 with no issues, other than having to listen to the BS ninja story.

Whoa! Were the videos removed? Was in the middle of #8 and it stopped playing and it's gone all of a sudden.

I just checked it and it works fine for me.

[video=youtube;nzt4clYkmPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzt4clYkmPQ[/video]

IMO Jodi's murder for killing Travis was not jealousy. Heck! She can have any guy and she did!

I believe it was revenge. :twocents:

Jodi had self esteem issues. She might have been able to have any guy, but she had to believe it within herself for it to manifest. People say that I can have any guy I want, as well, but I do not believe that and never have. That's why I'm about to be 40 and unmarried.

Thanks! I swear I'm not crazy. They disappeared for a couple of minutes. LOL. Ok, back to watching.....

Her talking laughing and singing to herself really shows how guilty she is IMO. and the fact that she could slit someone's throat and literally laugh during her interrogation. She's a monster

Video 13--beginning about 6 min. What the hell is she talking about kitchen supplies, Costco, books and Daryl's knives? I'm so confused.

Does anyone know where she rented the second rental car from?

She rattled on about the car, then Flores asked about how she got in the house and Travis didn't lock his doors. She got all silent and started talking about the movie "the Secret." WTH?

Back to how she got in the house...she stalls...he talks about everyone knowing his garage codes. She admits she knows it. He asks how she got in....more stalling....then she tells some story again about Travis getting a ride to church.

Onto friends giving him a hard time about their relationship.

I've gotten to video 14 so far. So much to talk about!

I was so anxious to see how Jodi finally went from "I wasn't there" to "two intruders killed Travis" - I was expecting some eureka moment of confrontation or something, but nope. I guess it was simply that Jodi got worn down over 2 days of of the detectives saying over and over and over that they knew she was there and nothing would change their minds. Ultimately Jodi just went along with it - no big eureka moment of confession; she just changed her story without anyone even acknowledging out loud that she was changing her story.

One other thing - I think Jodi really did have some fognesia about the stabbing. I say that because: 1. When she tells the intruder story she never is able to give any details about the stabbing; 2. She asked how many times Travis was stabbed - I think she may remember stabbing him but doesn't remember the extent of it; 3. She keeps asking about photos - at one point she wants to see pictures of where everything was after the fact -- of course this could be Jodi wanting to see what they had, but if she remembered everything, she would know these things and would be able to formulate her story around what happened; 4. When she first starts talking about the killing she said it was all such a blur and makes simular comments a number of times. I really get a strong impression that it was a blur and she does not have a crystal clear memory of what happened. Not that it has any bearing on her guilt IMO

I was so anxious to see how Jodi finally went from "I wasn't there" to "two intruders killed Travis" - I was expecting some eureka moment of confrontation or something, but nope. I guess it was simply that Jodi got worn down over 2 days of of the detectives saying over and over and over that they knew she was there and nothing would change their minds. Ultimately Jodi just went along with it - no big eureka moment of confession; she just changed her story without anyone even acknowledging out loud that she was changing her story.

One other thing - I think Jodi really did have some fognesia about the stabbing. I say that because: 1. When she tells the intruder story she never is able to give any details about the stabbing; 2. She asked how many times Travis was stabbed - I think she may remember stabbing him but doesn't remember the extent of it; 3. She keeps asking about photos - at one point she wants to see pictures of where everything was after the fact -- of course this could be Jodi wanting to see what they had, but if she remembered everything, she would know these things and would be able to formulate her story around what happened; 4. When she first starts talking about the killing she said it was all such a blur and makes simular comments a number of times. I really get a strong impression that it was a blur and she does not have a crystal clear memory of what happened. Not that it has any bearing on her guilt IMO

I was pretty much thinking the same thing. I believe it was definitely pre-meditated, but that she did block some of the event out, which I think would be pretty normal if I had just killed the man I loved. She had to have a massive adrenaline rush going, and it's not uncommon to forget details in an extremely high pressure situation.

I love at the end of video 4 Flores tells her she's not acting right, she's acting guilty.
Then she wants to get feedback - asks him if it's because she's not crying.

She doesn't know how to "act", narcissists and psychopaths watch the emotional reactions of others then copy them. The detective wasn't crying - if he'd have been crying, JA would have been as well.

This is just MO of course, but I'll be shocked if JM's expert doesn't testify that JA is a narcissistic psychopath/sociopath!

I thought she described the female ninja as having the knife----isn't that how she got cut?-----and she mentions there being a lot of blood more than once. She says 'travis was bleeding all over the place' or something like that.

I think she remembers the whole thing in vivid detail. But that part is hers and she'll never admit remembering it. It's too horrific to others and she knows that. I'm quite sure that's the courtroom strategy, because it distances her from grasping that knife and using it. They want the jury to be as blurry about that image as she claims to be. So all she remembers is dropping the knife......yeah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe
Back