Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Video 4
23:00

Flores: That palm print is there - in blood - partially yours partially his.
JA: Is it possible that is there's just like any other way in the universe that could have gotten there?
Flores: Possible. Probable is the question you need to ask. And probable is - absolutely not probable.
JA: I understand that but it is possible.
Flores: Anything is possible.
JA: That is very compelling

The photos of him on the bed, tough? Did she catch him sleeping on top of the duvet nude, place the bottle of KY (that she brought) next to him and shoot a couple of shots as he awoke? It's really hard to tell what exactly really was going on. If there are pix of the two of them together, that will make it easy. As far as I know, though, there aren't. It's possible she did do these shots herself.

Well, she snuck into his house through a doggy door...so at this point I wouldn't put anything past her. She is beyond evil!

Her family could have hired one for her anyway, and sent him/her down there. At least to the jail after the first interview with Flores, at minimum for a discussion, Jodi's not capable of making good decisions for herself. I don't think her family is really 'awake'.

I don't think her family had much money according to Jodi. She was read her rights and didn't need to say anything and she was offered the opportunity for free counsel, but she turned it down. The problem with narcissists and sociopaths is that they think they can outsmart everybody. Also wanted to add that she's an adult; her parents can't make her meet with an attorney they hire.

I love at the end of video 4 Flores tells her she's not acting right, she's acting guilty.
Then she wants to get feedback - asks him if it's because she's not crying.

In the first 3 minutes of video 11, did she really say she got a flat tire on the way to Travis' funeral?

Her and her damn flat tires! What's up with that? I think she just punked out about going to the funeral, personally.

Her family could have hired one for her anyway, and sent him/her down there. At least to the jail after the first interview with Flores, at minimum for a discussion, Jodi's not capable of making good decisions for herself. I don't think her family is really 'awake'.

Or could they be very awake to what she's like and as such think its best she is given LWOP, though its hard to imagine but not impossible for the DP. Her family will probably never tell half of what went on behind closed doors at least until she's been given the needle or JA has a new DT who thinks they have something that could help her sentencing.

I love at the end of video 4 Flores tells her she's not acting right, she's acting guilty.
Then she wants to get feedback - asks him if it's because she's not crying.

Yes, and note how much crying she does the next day while in the orange jumper.

I believe he said the crying had nothing to do with it, but of course our narcissistic jodi thinks she needs to try crying more the next interview.

Yes, and note how much crying she does the next day while in the orange jumper.

I believe he said the crying had nothing to do with it, but of course our narcissistic jodi thinks she needs to try crying more the next interview.

I think she thought on day 1, she was gonna be walking out of there a free woman - she was confident.

Day 2 was just sheer desperation.

i think she equated "no lawyer necessary" and "cooperation" with innocence in the eyes of the law. I'm sure she thought she could handle it herself as she does have one overinflated ego. At one point, she did say that maybe she should talk to a lawyer before telling her ninja story but decided against it. We're talking about a narcissist who once wanted to represent herself in a murder trial. Bottom line is that she doesn't think like a normal person.

bingo!

She says 'sorry' at 2:30 #8 .. to everybody, to his family, to Travis, to the police, to god.

I think Dt Blaney did a great job of making JA crack. JA also began to talk more towards the end. Det Blaney really hit the nail on the head more than a few times wiht JA and JA's delayed replies really said a lot. Good point about not having information about Travis's family though. I hope JA's evil mind did ponder if there was some way she could use Dt Blaney even just to see the photos, but the detective was far too smart for JA.

Isn't det. Blaney a CA detective? This wasn't her case. I think she thought she could help Det. Flores out. She didn't know the case backwards and forwards like he did. She did great. JA didn't answer a lot but she didn't deny she was there every 2 minutes.

So telling she wanted the MAN back!

On video 11, about 15-16 min, she says she wants to see the photos to gain closure. She says she doesn't deserve closure.....

I didn't recall her confessing to anything before this moment, so why is she saying she doesn't deserve closure? Is this the first hint at involvement? I confess I fell asleep a couple times on the Rachel's interrogation, so I might have missed something.

On video 11, about 15-16 min, she says she wants to see the photos to gain closure. She says she doesn't deserve closure.....

I didn't recall her confessing to anything before this moment, so why is she saying she doesn't deserve closure? Is this the first hint at involvement? I confess I fell asleep a couple times on the Rachel's interrogation, so I might have missed something.

I caught that as well, and believe it was the first step to confession.

Yeah, TXHoney, I agree. She started using seeing the pictures to "jog" her memory as a teaser to get the police to show her them, then she started saying she needed closure, though she didn't deserve it.

Flores seems to be going forward as if it's a given that she's agreeing to confess. I agree with others that she wants to see these pictures, so she can make up her lies. Because she even asks for pictures without Travis in them.

But I totally missed where she went from denying being there to video 11 at about 18:50, her confessing to being there.

I don't recall which video to cite, but Flores told her that her family was not shocked (or "surprised"? paraphrasing here). They were concerned, but not shocked.

I took this statement like Flores was letting JA know that her family has her number; and they gave it to the detective!

I don't believe they'd waste money on defense for her.

Josi took some of what the 2 Dets said during the interrogation and intergrated into both stories she made up.

Video 11 still... about 18-20 minutes.

Did you see how she tries to get Flores to turn on the tape to record her before she starts? He goes, "No, leave it off. it's just me and you...."

I wonder if that corner camera is hidden, and she really doesn't believe that she's already being recorded?

He does NOT record her, so she goes back to talking about BS about pictures and family needs or something. Flores says, "they'r not thinking of stuff like that."

Then she wants to know if her journals got taken. If she'll get them back. then she says, "I probably won't get anything back, but my mother....deserves every piece of me she can because she's not getting anymore."

Suicide, jodi? Or jail? Which is your worry?

She asks to see photos numerous times. Some think she just wants to see it to come up with her story, but I don't. If she just wanted to see what photos they found on her camera, I could believe that. But, she knew what she did with his body, so why did she need to see that so badly?

She is desperate to find out just how much they know.
:jail:

A great big Thank You to David Lohr for these videos!

I'm slowly making my way through them. In video #5 at around 32:08 she says something. Wondering if anyone else can make out what she's saying? I know what I think I heard, but curious what others hear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back