Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nevermind, I was in the wrong section, wandering off to read it now.

ETA: Grrr, no minute orders.
In case it doesn't take you to the exact page, her case # is CR2008-031021
It's under case history.

Nevermind, I was in the wrong section, wandering off to read it now.

ETA: Grrr, no minute orders.
In case it doesn't take you to the exact page, her case # is CR2008-031021
It's under case history.

In video #5 when she giggles and then says something, if you listen a bit before that when she puts her knee up on the chair, she hums a few bars of what I think is the same Dido song she had been singing. Then she drops silent like she is thinking, then giggles and it sounds like she says.. "Still breathing? You brat. Like she heard the words in her head and realized she had been singing 'breathe' when the real lyrics are 'leave'. It was like it dawned on her at that moment and she giggled from the irony of her freudian slip. Go back and listen to where she hums a few bars, pauses, giggles and says what she says.

I'm not seeing any minute orders for the 28th, which would tell us what happened.
The first one - there are TWO listed for the 27th - but this is the one about ALV:

LET THE RECORD REFLECT Court will not proceed today and stands in recess until
03/28/2013 at 9:30 a.m.
11:11 a.m. Court convenes in chambers with defense counsel and Dr. LaViolette present.
Discussion is held.
IT IS ORDERED sealing the in chambers hearing not to be transcribed without further
order of the Court.
11:16 a.m. in chambers hearing concludes.

The second one is just the judge yelling at Nurmi for wasting the court's time to order ANOTHER Defendant’s Motion for Protective Order. It was EXACTLY like the one he filed on Sept 25, and she tells him the outcome is EXACTLY the same as the first one. haha

TX, I'm listing two different sources. The one above is from the court minutes, and the one you responded to is in a different location under case history - that's the one dated the 28th. Am I explaining this well enough?

I don't know how Det. Flores was able to refrain from laughing out loud when Jodi went into her fake ninja intruders story. Did she really think he was that gullible? She is still so obsessed with Travis. When speaking with the female detective, she became totally alive when she talked about him, the same as she did on the stand. Very twisted woman.
It was amazing, wasn't it? It sort of takes you into an altered space - it messes with your mind so much.
Flores is an absolute saint. Half the time I was wanting to laugh, and the rest of the time, either slap her, or just listen with my mouth hanging open. It's an odd feeling.
We are so lucky to have both Det. Flores and Juan working together on this case. They're both top notch.

BBM

See now this didn't make sense to me at all. Det. Flores said that Travis never locked his house, he was too trusting, and Jodi talked about that movie and that was why house wasn't locked. So then why ask how she got in?

Many people do not lock their houses. But that does not mean you go in through a doggie door or don't knock ....a normal way. and if someone was coming to my house, I would expect them to call me to tell them they are 5 or 10 minutes away and going to be coming in if they were going to walk in the door.

Also, 1 person many threads ago said the premeditation .....I believe it was most evident .. Was that she had a Brazilian before she got there.

Anyone here in the threads they get a Brazilian if they aren't dating someone that they're having sex with? Okay everybody raise your hand if so.

then again, TMI to ask everybody raise their hand if you regularly get a Brazilian! or, it at our ages, have you ever gotten 1! TMI ? :eek:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Many people do not lock their houses. But that does not mean you go in through a doggie door or don't knock ....a normal way. and if someone was coming to my house, I would expect them to call me to tell them they are 5 or 10 minutes away and going to be coming in if they were going to walk in the door.

Also, 1 person many threads ago said the premeditation .....I believe it was most evident .. Was that she had a Brazilian before she got there.

Anyone here in the threads they get a Brazilian if they aren't dating someone that they're having sex with? Okay everybody raise your hand if so.

then again, TMI to ask everybody raise their hand if you regularly get a Brazilian! or, it at our ages, have you ever gotten 1! TMI ? :eek:

Okay, have to admit, I had to look up Brazilian.

On video 3, at about 19:40, Jodi blames ME for the crime! She says:

"If Travis were here today, he'll tell you that it wasn't_me!"

I always get the blame from criminals...but I swear, it wasn't me, either! :facepalm:

Was anyone else thinking of Shaggy singing "It Wasn't Me" while she was saying that?

My own mind tends to go off on tangents, so as soon as I think of the song "It Wasn't Me", I then think of Weird Al's song "She's Gotta Pee" :biggrin:

View attachment 31377

Fish tacos are ready

Flores makes progress at the end of video 12

Asks her what she was feeling as she drove away: Fear
Asks her how she felt waiting all those days before the body was discovered,.
Tells her how upset Zach was that he and other roommate didn't realize something was wrong before five days...

I've often thought about how he and his girlfriend must feel about that. Can you IMAGINE living in a house with a dead body for 5 days and NOT KNOWING IT? That's something that can mess you up for LIFE (as can discovering a body). Just knowing someone that was murdered colors a lifetime with that knowledge.

I couldn't imagine waxing the whole thing (front, back and in between!!) without having a reason (aka sexy time!) and she hadn't seen TA since April so there's no way she is hairless nearly 2 months later! She either was having sex with other people/planning to have sex with Ryan Burns (while she claims she was being monogamous with TA), or premeditated the trip to TA. I'm sure the defense could pay some crock to explain she had "selective alopecia" of the hooha or whatever to explain it away. I know of women and men who do some hair management during periods of celibacy but I don't know of anyone who waxes for the fun of it! It's not cheap for someone pinching pennies to get done! When/if she got her nails done on Salinas, she took a cosmetic approach to her pelvic region or whatever that awesome quote from JM was lol!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Some of these are really creepy with her breaking into song all the time. I swear it makes me think she sang when she killed Travis! :(

Give her the DP and she can all to herself in isolation till the day she dies.:jail::jail::jail:

I am one of those who rarely locks my house.. 50/50. No enemies, no jilted ex's, no bad karma that I know of coming my way, live in a relatively safe Mayberryesque neighborhood. I just happened to lock up today as I knew I would be gone for many hours. I came home about 5 PM to drop off some stuff and I noticed my slider was open about 3 inches.. I had put the wood 1X2 in the slider track to prevent it from opening. Apparently I did not lock the lock tho. My dining room window has smeared fingerprints all over it like someone was trying to slide the window open but it was locked. My deck pots under the window were knocked over and my back gate was open. Yikes. It really gives me the creeps. I would imagine that Travis was very concerned as I am now about the potentials and locked everything up (like I will all the time from now on) to feel safe. He must have been really stressed out about his home and privacy when she was living in Mesa, with the doggie door incidents and the slashed tires and all. I can relate tonight.

I'm still on page 9 here and det. Blaney is still talking to her.

Um, I have a question.

I've heard of the good cop...bad cop..interrogation routine . Both of these det. Seem nice to me.

Where is the yelled. The screamer. The pounding on the table... Fess up...det. I really wanted to see that. Scream at her. Tell her she is full of it. LOL

Yeah, I wanted to see a re-enactment of the scene from "There's Something About Mary" when the detective keeps slamming Ben Stiller's character's head on the table :biggrin:

I am one of those who rarely locks my house.. 50/50. No enemies, no jilted ex's, no bad karma that I know of coming my way, live in a relatively safe Mayberryesque neighborhood. I just happened to lock up today as I knew I would be gone for many hours. I came home about 5 PM to drop off some stuff and I noticed my slider was open about 3 inches.. I had put the wood 1X2 in the slider track to prevent it from opening. Apparently I did not lock the lock tho. My dining room window has smeared fingerprints all over it like someone was trying to slide the window open but it was locked. My deck pots under the window were knocked over and my back gate was open. Yikes. It really gives me the creeps. I would imagine that Travis was very concerned as I am now about the potentials and locked everything up (like I will all the time from now on) to feel safe. He must have been really stressed out about his home and privacy when she was living in Mesa, with the doggie door incidents and the slashed tires and all. I can relate tonight.
Gosh. It's lucky you were locked for a change!! I too, am guilty of never locking up - we live in the country. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but it might not hurt to call it in. Just in case it has happened to anyone else, or they can track someone's movements.
I'm happy you're safe, and who knows? I may have to give in and start locking up, too.

I'm only up to video 10... She keeps asking to see the pictures....

:what:

She want to see the pictures so she can formulate her alibi around them. Plus she has a morbid curiosity. Unbelieveable!

So here's my thoughts about video #1...
The 1st thing Flores asks her is, what has she been doing since Travis' death?
She proceeds to tell him that she has been working and continues to internet stalk Travis.

This story about her roommate Rachel makes no sense. Rachel suddenly elopes in Vegas and two weeks later has a beach wedding in Oregon? They organize a beach wedding in less than 2 weeks? hmmmm.

I'm thinking they sped up the wedding because that was the only way they could get rid of Jodi.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back