Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I watched all of the uninterrupted interrogation videos this weekend. Thank you David Lohr and WS! I was wondering if anyone else found it odd that she asked about the rental car (the one for Mesa) and whether or not it had been checked. She said they'd probably find blood....on door handles, etc....this is over one month later.

It was so thoughtful of her to be concerned about wasting taxpayers money and the courts time in fighting extradition, now that she has wasted over 1 million taxpayer dollars to tell her lies and waste the courts time.

Yet I'm looking so forward to wasting whatever amount of money it takes to put her to sleep!!:floorlaugh:

Also, I am dying to see the cell and text and email records between JA and MM.

She is a sick freak.

That dog story, just so much wrong with that on so many levels.

Really, show that to the jury, Juan!

I've gotten to video 14 so far. So much to talk about!

One other thing - I think Jodi really did have some fognesia about the stabbing. I say that because: 1. When she tells the intruder story she never is able to give any details about the stabbing; 2. She asked how many times Travis was stabbed - I think she may remember stabbing him but doesn't remember the extent of it; 3. She keeps asking about photos - at one point she wants to see pictures of where everything was after the fact -- of course this could be Jodi wanting to see what they had, but if she remembered everything, she would know these things and would be able to formulate her story around what happened; 4. When she first starts talking about the killing she said it was all such a blur and makes simular comments a number of times. I really get a strong impression that it was a blur and she does not have a crystal clear memory of what happened. Not that it has any bearing on her guilt IMO

I think that the stabbing was so bloody, cruel, heinous (Jodi's word) and inhuman that she is never going to talk about it.

Can you imagine slitting a dying man's throat? No human can, but Jodi enjoyed it & that's why she will never talk about it.

We are left to imagine some sort of victim being forced to kill since her life was threatened by a naked, wet man with a bullet in his head.

She will never admit to something so depraved because it will reflect badly on her image. She is a narcissist and still cares about what people think of her.

She also will never take full personal responsibility for anything--that's her personality. It was summed up perfectly in Willmott's perky opening statements--"What would FORCE Jodi to do this?"

I think the female detective did a good job. After watching these videos I am so much more convinced that she planned this murder. I never believed her self defense case, it was merely something her and the DT came up with after lots of time and money.

Imagine if she had really killed Travis in self defense. If that were the case at some point during the interrogation she would have broke down and said "I dropped his camera and he flipped out". I can't for one minute see how a truly abused woman, after holding everything in for that amount of time wouldn't have turned into a blubbering mess, telling them everything. Especially given both detectives asking if things just got out of control.

She knew she premeditated all this and thought if she just insisted that she had nothing to do with it then she could get out of it. Lawyers say never admit, so she wasn't going to.

A person who killed in self defense would have broken down and told the truth. She is a cold blooded premeditated murderer and I pray the jury focus on that day, June 4th 2008 and discuss her explanation and come to the conclusion that it makes no sense.
Firstly, she said she was on her knees when she dropped TAs camera and he stepped out, picked her up(causing her feet to leave the ground) and body slammed her. If she were on her knees then this doesn't make sense.
Second, if body slammed how did she get up and away from him?
Then after her fake went to the closet story and shoots him he again attacks her like a linebacker and they fall to the ground. This would be twice that he attacked her but she got away from him. Lastly how can Travis be standing at a sink spaying blood all over but she again can't get away?
The DT spent so much time trying to fill this case with filler such as her terrible childhood, Travis' abuse and hoping the jury will have pity on her or simply get caught up on all this nonsense but I think the jury will come to their senses and after some discussion remember what's important and what is important is June 4th 2008.
Anyway if I were a juror that's what I would concentrate on.:moo:

On video 7 at 28.15, the female detective asks "Was he roughing you up and you just couldn't take it any more?"

Arias' later-so-called abuser was, at this point, dead. Seriously, what DV victim charged with murder would not admit to this sympathetic police officer that she was, in fact, abused; her life was threatened; and she killed in self-defence!

Just our 'Miss Jodi' - who couldn't yet determine the extent of the evidence against her, especially the premeditation.

I don't think she has "fognesia" though. I believe that everything happened so fast (62 sec),and didn't go as planned or imagined, and that she was desperate because he just wouldn't DIE and she had to work fast, I can believe that it is a blur. But the dumba$$ story of everything being a blank and then she wakes up in the desert is crap. She remembers stabbing him, but just doesn't remember every single stab wound.

I don't believe fognesia either.

I agree that she may not remember the nitty gritty details of the stab wounds because it was fast and furious and she would be having an adrenaline dump and probably have tunnel vision. There was no fight or flight as she was not threatened but I think she was still in that tunnel vision adrenaline state for that one minute.

PTSD? Whatever.

JA knew she stabbed and slit Travis' throat. She just may not remember how many times she did it. I wouldn't expect her to.

I really hope the state's expert debunks the fognesia and PTSD and talks about rage and adrenaline and tunnel vision.

She will never admit to something so depraved because it will reflect badly on her image. She is a narcissist and still cares about what people think of her.

She also will never take full personal responsibility for anything--that's her personality. It was summed up perfectly in Willmott's perky opening statements--"What would FORCE Jodi to do this?"

snipped for space

That is just one of the reasons she needs to die.

The other thing that struck me about Jodi is her mannerisms are animal-like. The way she hunched over to write, the way she moves her arms, did she smell that sandwich before she ate it, I don't remember....anyhoo...her mannerisms are slightly less than human, which I guess means her brain isn't quite right. It was very unsettling watching her for all those hours. The time she was alone was even more interesting than all the lies she told.

That Yreka jalhouse needs some serious soundproofing. I heard coughing, sneezing, microwaving, water running, probably toilet flushing too! The giant roll of toilet paper on the table was also a nice touch.

The other thing that struck me about Jodi is her mannerisms are animal-like. The way she hunched over to write, the way she moves her arms, did she smell that sandwich before she ate it, I don't remember....anyhoo...her mannerisms are slightly less than human, which I guess means her brain isn't quite right. It was very unsettling watching her for all those hours. The time she was alone was even more interesting than all the lies she told.

Yeah, she's like some strange creature, reminds me of Gollum.

Yeah, she's like some strange creature, reminds me of Gollum.

OMG--That's exactly what my DH said when I made him watch part of the the interrogation tapes!!

Her mannerisms & movements have struck me since the beginning. The way she moves, eats, writes, drinks water & smiles & talks in that little girl voice really freak me out.

I can't put my finger on it, but it's almost like she's an alien trying to ape human behavior.

I hate her lisping, smiley Jodi voice from the 48 Hours clips.
I hate her snarky, low pitched, contemptuous voice she used with Juan Martinez:
"It's 9-1-1 I think I could get that right"
"It was a memorial book!"
said with rolling of her eyes

Her constant licking her lips & rubbing them together, the way she took her jacket off on the stand--with violent movements, the using her fingernail as a comb to part her hair and then her other nails to comb the parted hair behind her ear.

She's grotesque.

Just as disturbing is her new "seasoned inmate" persona she shows by stuffing her writing papers into her pants--and asking first about getting her money into her commissary. She's a freak.

That's it! She reminds me of the aliens from Alien (not joking).

Her hair fetish is on full display in the police vids. She compulsively runs her hands through her hair, then carefully and repeatedly removes stray hairs, probably mostly imaginary, from her arms. Then there's her bizarre hair-flipping. The most forlorn I saw her was when she queried the female detective about the money found on her and whether that would be going into a jail account she could access to buy shampoo.

I don't think she has "fognesia" though. I believe that everything happened so fast (62 sec),and didn't go as planned or imagined, and that she was desperate because he just wouldn't DIE and she had to work fast, I can believe that it is a blur. But the dumba$$ story of everything being a blank and then she wakes up in the desert is crap. She remembers stabbing him, but just doesn't remember every single stab wound.
I think she claims everything is a blur to buy herself some time until she can see the pictures to build her story around the crime scene evidence. She did not want to commit herself to a story before knowing what she had to explain.

OMG--That's exactly what my DH said when I made him watch part of the the interrogation tapes!!

Her mannerisms & movements have struck me since the beginning. The way she moves, eats, writes, drinks water & smiles & talks in that little girl voice really freak me out.

I can't put my finger on it, but it's almost like she's an alien trying to ape human behavior.

I hate her lisping, smiley Jodi voice from the 48 Hours clips.
I hate her snarky, low pitched, contemptuous voice she used with Juan Martinez:
"It's 9-1-1 I think I could get that right"
"It was a memorial book!"
said with rolling of her eyes

Her constant licking her lips & rubbing them together, the way she took her jacket off on the stand--with violent movements, the using her fingernail as a comb to part her hair and then her other nails to comb the parted hair behind her ear.

She's grotesque.

Just as disturbing is her new "seasoned inmate" persona she shows by stuffing her writing papers into her pants--and asking first about getting her money into her commissary. She's a freak.

Liebchenmutti, do you know which video shows her secreting the papers? I am up to 7, but have only been listening to most, trying to multitask. :what:

Does JA actually say anything of interest to the female detective? These parts are making me crazy, between the JA baby talk and fake crying and the detective droning on and on trying to appeal to JAs non-existent spirituality and concern for others feelings.

Might have to skip next Flores piece.

Liebchenmutti, do you know which video shows her secreting the papers? I am up to 7, but have only been listening to most, trying to multitask. :what:

Don't hold me to this, but it must be one of the last ones, 17 or 18--because the Lady Detective gives her the paper for a letter. Jodi then asks if she can take it with her back to jail across the street. She puts the letter in her pocket and then thinks better of it & shoves it in her pants.

I totally forgot to note what time on the recording!:blushing:

Her hair fetish is on full display in the police vids. She compulsively runs her hands through her hair, then carefully and repeatedly removes stray hairs, probably mostly imaginary, from her arms. Then there's her bizarre hair-flipping. The most forlorn I saw her was when she queried the female detective about the money found on her and whether that would be going into a jail account she could access to buy shampoo.

ITA. She fixated on her hair--she probably views it as her "man catcher."

I'm wondering what this hairstyle she wears during trial is all about. Her bangs are weird, they are formed into little bunches or spikes, and her little scrunchi she wears when she's affecting a 'little girl' vibe are unattractive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back