*UPDATE *INFO CAN BE RELEASED ANY TIME 'Casey Pros Allowed To Keep Evidence Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it has to do with tes records. Both inculpatory and exculpatory must be handed over in discovery according to the law. The reason I believe it has to do with Tes is that the motion said Law enforcement has obtained new material and information. They fell short of calling it evidence. Also, Tm handed over new material that he discovered at his office when being interviewed by Le. The state said yesterday that they are finished with the investigation. That all discovery can be handed over now. The Lawyers on the board say it must be inculpatory, I just can't figure out how a tes record could be inculpatory, unless someone recorded seeing the blanket or something. MOO

Jean Cesarez has the motion in her hand. Judge Strickland just unsealed the prosecutions motion...it has to be redacted and given to the defense before it can be released. Right now, it's unsealed!

JMHO

Justice for Caylee!

In Session just said the secret evidence has been unsealed! We should know today what it is!

I still think it has to do with tes records. Both inculpatory and exculpatory must be handed over in discovery according to the law. The reason I believe it has to do with Tes is that the motion said Law enforcement has obtained new material and information. They fell short of calling it evidence. Also, Tm handed over new material that he discovered at his office when being interviewed by Le. The state said yesterday that they are finished with the investigation. That all discovery can be handed over now. The Lawyers on the board say it must be inculpatory, I just can't figure out how a tes record could be inculpatory, unless someone recorded seeing the blanket or something. MOO

Remember the defense at one point stated that they had PROOF that Caylee's remains were placed there after KC was in jail. If the records can prove in any way that it was impossible for Caylee to have been placed there after KC was in jail - then it would be inculpatory. I don't know what the new info may be, but just wanted to give you an reason why a TES record could be considered 'bad' for KC and the defense.

Events & Orders of the Court
03/18/2010---Order---Unsealing State of Florida's in camera sealed motion to delay disclosure

Okay is it terrible to be this excited about finding out what this secret information is, I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait!:woohoo:

No no - they took their own with the phone camera - don't worry! It's a cutesy. lovers (dangerous) thing people do.
no way I would ever do it to many ways for it to end up on the internet and mine would create hysterical laughing fits LOL

Lol. nekkid pictures of George wouldn't that be funny !! How on earth would Cindy spin that one :dance::dance:

Looking into my :crystal ball:, having watched and listened to CA for a year and a half now, she will probably say something like this:

"The media is just putting out lies, trying to make my husband look bad. Did any of you leeches, parasites, and maggots stop to think that maybe my husband fell in a mud puddle when he was hooking up his billboard, and RC was good enough to let him take a shower at her house, and her cell phone accidentally took a few pictures by itself when he was naked!!! Huh? did you ever think of that? SHUT UP!!! Or maybe those pictures were taken when we were separated, :)idea: yeah, that's it). As a matter of fact I know those pictures were taken when we were separated because GA told me so!" :nuts:

It will go something like that.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc[/ame]

:cow: :cow: and :cow: MOO!!!

This is crazy but I actually am feeling a tiny bit sorry for CA today over this affair news going public. And I NEVER thought I'd say/feel that!

I am beside myself with impatience. I cannot stand a secret that I am not in on. Hurry Hurry do tell! It is killing me wondering what could be so damning to kc.

Maybe JB needs 15 days to sell the letters to the highest bidder.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98136"]The Letters and the Secret Evidence - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly