*UPDATE *INFO CAN BE RELEASED ANY TIME 'Casey Pros Allowed To Keep Evidence Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Casey's Birthday in two days? :HappyBday

If Jose gets whatever the SA has tomorrow... do you think he will wait until after Casey's birthday to tell her?

This is good news. I can't wait to hear what this information reveals. I think it is something that nails it all on Casey without a doubt.

I'm not sure if this is going to be something to do with Dc or if it a bit coincidental that the alleged girlfriend has come out to the public and therefore doesn't need to have anonymity?

Do you think the secret information was that George was having an affair and during pillow talk he said what happened to Caylee was an accident ?

I do not think they were concerned about GA and whether he was having an affair, or anything about DC. This is the crucial information they held secret from the defense team that has to do with who committed the actual murder, IMO.

It could be something to do with the alleged $5000 that the alleged mistress parted with. Did GA swindle her or is he saying it was a donation. Are there really nekkid pics of GA?

Do you think the secret information was that George was having an affair and during pillow talk he said what happened to Caylee was an accident ?

That's what I'm thinking it is now that she has made herself known. Can't just be a coinkydink.

It could be something to do with the alleged $5000 that the alleged mistress parted with. Did GA swindle her or is he saying it was a donation. Are there really nekkid pics of GA?

Lol. nekkid pictures of George wouldn't that be funny !! How on earth would Cindy spin that one :dance::dance:

I don't even want to think about nekkid pics of GA lol

I have to go on a school trip tomorrow and won't be home till 3.30 my time ( I reckon that is 11.30 your time). I have hubby primed to have my laptop on, be logged in to my sites and hopefully to have found a live hearing!

I think that it's something bigger than GA's affair.

First of all, George having an affair with this woman has nothing to do with Casey's trial. Yes, GA saying that Caylee's death was "an accident that snowballed out of control" could be great if LE found a way to get this woman to help then have George admit it on tape while LE was legally taping it.

Also, I believe GA did tell this woman that it was an accident but I don't think that Casey told him that it was an accident. I think that it's GA's opinion and I don't think that could be admitted into evidence.

I think LE stumbled on the affair while investigating something much bigger.

I'm still sticking with it being DC.

I don't even want to think about nekkid pics of GA lol

I have to go on a school trip tomorrow and won't be home till 3.30 my time ( I reckon that is 11.30 your time). I have hubby primed to have my laptop on, be logged in to my sites and hopefully to have found a live hearing!

Wait a minute - you are three hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time?

So if the hearing is at 11 am in Florida( 3 hours ahead of me or 8AM my time ) it is 3 your time? Are you in North America? Sorry don't have to answer that.

I think by the fact that DC has up sticks and moved to new premises and disappeared means it could be something to do with him.

I'm *really* hoping that it's not the GA 'news.' The State filed it's motion to keep the info secret on February 3rd, and RC says that LE didn't appear on her doorstep until February 18th. I really think they would have questioned her before the SA filed the motion, at the very least.

Lol. nekkid pictures of George wouldn't that be funny !! How on earth would Cindy spin that one :dance::dance:

She go two ways....deny it and say it was photo-shopped...or more likely she would release her collection of nudies of GA to the press so they can buy groceries...the only thing I am not sure of is which way will she go? Soft or Hard core? Which of these pays the most?

She go two ways....deny it and say it was photo-shopped...or more likely she would release her collection of nudies of GA to the press so they can buy groceries...the only thing I am not sure of is which way will she go? Soft or Hard core? Which of these pays the most?

Now Patty, in England I'm just off to my bed- and I'm sure I will have nightmares lol.

Please carry on discussing, I shall catch up over breakfast x

I'm *really* hoping that it's not the GA 'news.' The State filed it's motion to keep the info secret on February 3rd, and RC says that LE didn't appear on her doorstep until February 18th. I really think they would have questioned her before the SA filed the motion, at the very least.

Which would make sense that they stumbled on the affair while investigating something else.

From what I am understanding is that JS now has to unseal this information and then the SA can hand it over to the defense.

This is what I don't know and maybe someone can answer it... Once the information is handed over to the defense then anyone can request the information, right? Or is there more to it? Because sometimes it can take a while before we get to see what has been handed over to the defense?

I wonder if it has to do with tomorrows indecency hearing?

I think this secret information must have something to do with DCasey. He would be the one person to have valuable insider information on the A family and all of their shenanigans when he was in their employ. There's no telling what he might have been privy to. Who knows maybe the A's will leave the hearing tomorrow in handcuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85