*UPDATE *INFO CAN BE RELEASED ANY TIME 'Casey Pros Allowed To Keep Evidence Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right VAlee. Imagining myself again as this young mans Mother, and Caylee's other Gma, I would be absolutely livid to have not been made aware of a Grandaughter. The father had every right to know.
You may very well be right and SA is keeping the information close because they share all the same fears I do. What is discoverable about it though?

Great question. I'm wondering if KC contacted him after June 16. It's a stretch, but could be 1 more person she would reach out to for 'sympathy.' Either way, we've also never seen a depo from 1 of the main people I think could be the father.:silenced:

Great question. I'm wondering if KC contacted him after June 16. It's a stretch, but could be 1 more person she would reach out to for 'sympathy.' Either way, we've also never seen a depo from 1 of the main people I think could be the father.:silenced:
I wonder if she may have contacted him to try and give him Caylee, took him by complete surprise and he declined. Later when she went missing and was later found dead he may have been advised to stay out of it or been too scared to come forward.
The timing of this SA request fell after the court date when JB requested the DP be taken off the table. Perhaps he saw the Prosecutor giving the chilling argument to keep the DP and heard of Caylees last minutes and couldn`t remain silent any longer.
Interviews re the request to give him Caylee, text messages etc would all be discoverable. There would also be a delay in verifying the paternity.

Hmmmmmm...... It would be amazing for Caylee to have a Dad. Someone not so incredibly dysfunctional they were able to put her rights first. Someone who could claim rights to her remains. Someone to sit on her side of the courtroom.
Thanks for making me think outside my box VAlee!!

I wonder if she may have contacted him to try and give him Caylee, took him by complete surprise and he declined. Later when she went missing and was later found dead he may have been advised to stay out of it or been too scared to come forward.
The timing of this SA request fell after the court date when JB requested the DP be taken off the table. Perhaps he saw the Prosecutor giving the chilling argument to keep the DP and heard of Caylees last minutes and couldn`t remain silent any longer.
Interviews re the request to give him Caylee, text messages etc would all be discoverable. There would also be a delay in verifying the paternity.

Hmmmmmm...... It would be amazing for Caylee to have a Dad. Someone not so incredibly dysfunctional they were able to put her rights first. Someone who could claim rights to her remains. Someone to sit on her side of the courtroom.
Thanks for making me think outside my box VAlee!!

And thank you kaRN! I had to think hard after you posted the 'what makes it discoverable question.' And I like what you added here, stretched my thinking too :wave:

And thank you kaRN! I had to think hard after you posted the 'what makes it discoverable question.' And I like what you added here, stretched my thinking too :wave:

Group think!!! lol!! I`m really hoping now that your theory is right on. If so, what an amazing young man to come forward. The light a candle for Caylee thread is filled with people who believe that Caylee is receiving their loving messages, so I was wrong to assume there would be nothing he could do for her now. :blushing:

Thanks VALee. I figured out the answer to question 1) right after I posted. You have my train of thought right on that one tho, however LA was not my suspect, if you follow. Something about that family dynamic just screams MESSED UP. So, like many before me, I just wonder, if only some deep nasty dark secret would keep KC's family in her corner, even now. Maybe it is just me, trying to find some reasonable explanation for why this family continues to act as if the world is persecuting their poor blameless KC when it has been crystal clear from the get go that KC's story is fishy.
those are my thought exactly, tlcox, i just keep remembering kc saying "dont worry, i didnt say anything." i might go to my grave wondering what she meant by that. maybe the sa knows and its part of what they are keeping secret.

But you know the thing about LA that most bugs/baffles me is the insane speech he gave at the memorial. He seemed to be speaking directly to little sister and congratulating/praising her. The way he shouted he was so PROUD of her. What?

So, what if the thing he is so proud of is that she has kept her mouth shut, which has provided the secondary benefit of protecting the family's actions (first and primary benefit was to herself, of course).

Maybe he's so loud and adamant because he's proud of her for her ability to give absolutely no information to LE and that protects his family. But, it's also possible he's so loud and praising because it protects him. If he knew the location of little Caylee, he could have told Mom; just like he told Mom about Casey's initial confession to him that Caylee was missing. Remember the interview where Lee said he got really angry when he found out CA had sent her investigator to the woods to look for a body. He admitted being angry and storming out of the house after telling Mom that finding a body is NOT what their goal was. Maybe that part of the interview was true; he was really angry that Mom used the info he gave her to send the investigator to the woods when the last thing he wanted was for the body to be found.

When this all began George called Lee to go be with his mother. Lee investigated Casey's movements via Myspace at his mothers insistance. With this crisis in their family being so public we have been allowed a good look into their family dynamics- how they handle themselves in unpleasent situations. I don't care what anyone says, our behaviors, our actions and re-actions become habit and for many they can even become instinct.

IMO Lee is who the family turns to [to] "fix" things for Cindy. Lee is mommy's boy.. the "good" one. He knows the tricks to keep her reasonably calm and he does her dirty work. Lee is his mothers "care taker". He does it for acceptance and love, he does it because it's his job. I think he'd escaped somewhat before Casey did all this but then fell back in. It made me sad for him when I heard he was moving back "home" because I don't believe for one second that it was his choice... I have little doubt that he was manipulated into moving home to "help out".

I have a lot of strange mixed feelings about Lee- I don't think he believes any of the crap that he says to the media or during his depo's etc. I don't believe that he is or ever was interested in helping his sister get out of these charges.. I don't think he even likes his sister.

I don't think Lee is able to think or feel his own thoughts or feelings, his mothers thoughts and feelings seem to have become instinct. When he speaks it's his voice but his mothers words.

MO

In light of the allegations of GA affair I believe that this is only part of the states new evidence. Not Georges affair but how it was found and what it could mean. RC states that LE came looking for her she did not go after to them. I believe that LE found out about the affair from DC, I think he finally sat down with the state and turned over phone records that led to George and Cindy's other phones, which I beleive also shows that they did send DC to the woods in November to recover Caylee's body.

Here is how I think it happened... I think that a fight did happen between Cindy and Casey, I think it was about Casey keeping secret about Georges affairs. I think Casey killed Caylee, and told GA and CA it was an accident and it was their fault basically laid a guilt trip on them, and that is why they helped Casey because they feel it was their fault for involving Casey in their marriage problems. I think Casey told them where she put Caylee and they sent DC Casey to the woods to get rid of the evidence, or possably get rid of Caylee. I think that these DC had several phones in which he did speak to the psychic but also had a bat phone for George and Cindy in which they communicated where Caylee was. Giving them an alibi because they were at the fund raiser...... I beleive that the discription was based off of RC, because the family wanted to blame RC for the fight that ultimately led to Casey murdering Caylee... anyway George continued on with the affair.... through Dc phone records they led to GA and CA "secret phones" that led to RC which shows several things... One that they tried to frame someone as the nanny, two that GA and CA attempted to cover up by sending DC to get rid of evidence, and three it shows that Casey was responsible because if she wasn't how could Cindy have sent DC to the woods?
I do not think the states evidence is George having an affair. I think the states evidence is DC phone records that led to RC and probably back up that CA and GA both willingly tried to cover up for Casey.

These are only my opinion I guess we will find out soon enough.

In light of the allegations of GA affair I believe that this is only part of the states new evidence. Not Georges affair but how it was found and what it could mean. RC states that LE came looking for her she did not go after to them. I believe that LE found out about the affair from DC, I think he finally sat down with the state and turned over phone records that led to George and Cindy's other phones, which I beleive also shows that they did send DC to the woods in November to recover Caylee's body.

Here is how I think it happened... I think that a fight did happen between Cindy and Casey, I think it was about Casey keeping secret about Georges affairs. I think Casey killed Caylee, and told GA and CA it was an accident and it was their fault basically laid a guilt trip on them, and that is why they helped Casey because they feel it was their fault for involving Casey in their marriage problems. I think Casey told them where she put Caylee and they sent DC Casey to the woods to get rid of the evidence, or possably get rid of Caylee. I think that these DC had several phones in which he did speak to the psychic but also had a bat phone for George and Cindy in which they communicated where Caylee was. Giving them an alibi because they were at the fund raiser...... I beleive that the discription was based off of RC, because the family wanted to blame RC for the fight that ultimately led to Casey murdering Caylee... anyway George continued on with the affair.... through Dc phone records they led to GA and CA "secret phones" that led to RC which shows several things... One that they tried to frame someone as the nanny, two that GA and CA attempted to cover up by sending DC to get rid of evidence, and three it shows that Casey was responsible because if she wasn't how could Cindy have sent DC to the woods?
I do not think the states evidence is George having an affair. I think the states evidence is DC phone records that led to RC and probably back up that CA and GA both willingly tried to cover up for Casey.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if, god forbid and have mercy on their souls, GA and CA knew Caylee was dead. It simply has to mean charges and prison time if they can prove it.

So much for the Johnny Cochran speech in the Oj trial. Lol
I think Marcia Clark tried to say we know this or something to that matter. haha

Well I respectfully disagree: The defense has indeed deposed and investigated, so yes they are on a fact finding mission. They have the right to investigate and look at all discovery so yes it is their job.

Yes all those other things too.

And of course the Court is on a fact finding mission (defense is part of the court) , because none of us were there. None of us really know what happened. So it is a fact finding mission for all of us. IMO
Actually, I have it on good authority from another defense attorney I know that even if a lawyer knows his client is guilty, they use "moral cover" to justify their actions.
And another defense attorney who is a good friend has told me, a good defense attorney will NOT ask their client if they are guilty, they don't WANT to know! Makes their job easier.

Okay...are we really at 9 days now? Or do they disregard weekends and holidays? :banghead:

I ask because I am askeered to even delve into the GA alleged affairs threads. Don't make me have to endure that. Please.

Okay...are we really at 9 days now? Or do they disregard weekends and holidays? :banghead:

I ask because I am askeered to even delve into the GA alleged affairs threads. Don't make me have to endure that. Please.

We're gonna have to suffer ...............:banghead::banghead::banghead:

If the bat phones are part of the secret evidence, I have a few questions.
When you get a bat phone, does it come with its own phone number? Do you just pay to add more minutes or just buy another loaded phone with a new number? Does the bat phone company keep the records of calls or is the info held in the phone?
Why would the A's not turn over these phones to the LE in the beginning? I'm assuming they didn't because I don't recall any ping info on them. Maybe I'm wrong. How do we know they are turning over the right phones or all the phones they have?
BTW, I had thought the bat phones were actually battery phones rather than land line ones. I guess I'm dating myself.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out if, god forbid and have mercy on their souls, GA and CA knew Caylee was dead. It simply has to mean charges and prison time if they can prove it.

If I recall didn't BC at one time say his clients may need to seek immunity? I found it very odd then. It kind of makes sense now though. I thought that was said around the time Caylee was found.
I went back and found the articles about the Anthony's seeking full immunity.

Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity
The Anthony's lawyer admits they have made conflicting statements in the past. He seeks full immunity for them. Eyewitness News has learned George and Cindy, along with their son Lee, were fingerprinted over the weekend so investigators will have them on hand as they search for fingerprints on evidence they've collected at the scene where a child's skull was found less than a half-mile from the Anthonys' own home.

Article http://www.wftv.com/news/18282120/detail.html

Caylee Anthony story: WESH reports that George and Cindy Anthony won't help prosecution without immunity

<snipped>
But at 6 p.m. WESH-Channel 2 then turned to the Caylee Anthony saga. Bob Kealing reported that the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony says they will cooperate in daughter Casey's prosecution -- "only if their words aren't used against them."

Attorney Brad Conway told Kealing, "We've discussed immunity, and I won't put them in a room until I get it."

Article:http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/local-televisio.html

When you get a bat phone, does it come with its own phone number? Do you just pay to add more minutes or just buy another loaded phone with a new number? Does the bat phone company keep the records of calls or is the info held in the phone?
Why would the A's not turn over these phones to the LE in the beginning? I'm assuming they didn't because I don't recall any ping info on them. Maybe I'm wrong. How do we know they are turning over the right phones or all the phones they have?
BTW, I had thought the bat phones were actually battery phones rather than land line ones. I guess I'm dating myself.

You buy the phone and it comes with so many minutes. You activate it and you have a phone number. You can add minutes as you wish. Every time you add minutes, you get a new expire date, like if you don't add then the phone will go dead on a certain date.

I think the Anthony's bought these when Casey got out on bond thinking they would circumvent any taps on their known phones and could keep these secret from LE. (And I think via DC LE now knows these phone numbers and is learning all sorts of interesting things. And they will share it with us sooner or later.)

I think the company does have records just like a regular phone, although unless one registers the phone , they don't know who you are. I forget, you can add time two ways, one go back to the store that sells the phone and get a time card for your phone, or the other way is to use the phone to add time via a credit card.

I have used a Verizon PrePaid for almost two years (same number). The reason is DH and I had cells with ATT, then, when our contract was close to up, he got a new one through his employer. There was no point in his having two, as he has unlimited 24/7 usage. I hardly used mine, I am at home all day and just didn't see paying for the new contract for how little useage there would be. So I bought a prepaid Verizon as Dh's company phone is Verizon. It costs me 15 a month, which seems better than the ATT. Mine is registered as I normally reload mine via CC. If I don't use all my time, it rolls over, but,I still have to add the 15.00 monthly to keep it going. If we are going out of town I can add more at will, as my phone will go online (for .99 per day) and I can browse or check email.

I think their are good reasons for these kinds of phone as well as the evading LE.

You buy the phone and it comes with so many minutes. You activate it and you have a phone number. You can add minutes as you wish. Every time you add minutes, you get a new expire date, like if you don't add then the phone will go dead on a certain date.

I think the Anthony's bought these when Casey got out on bond thinking they would circumvent any taps on their known phones and could keep these secret from LE. (And I think via DC LE now knows these phone numbers and is learning all sorts of interesting things. And they will share it with us sooner or later.)

I think the company does have records just like a regular phone, although unless one registers the phone , they don't know who you are. I forget, you can add time two ways, one go back to the store that sells the phone and get a time card for your phone, or the other way is to use the phone to add time via a credit card.
I have used a Verizon PrePaid for almost two years (same number). The reason is DH and I had cells with ATT, then, when our contract was close to up, he got a new one through his employer. There was no point in his having two, as he has unlimited 24/7 usage. I hardly used mine, I am at home all day and just didn't see paying for the new contract for how little useage there would be. So I bought a prepaid Verizon as Dh's company phone is Verizon. It costs me 15 a month, which seems better than the ATT. Mine is registered as I normally reload mine via CC. If I don't use all my time, it rolls over, but,I still have to add the 15.00 monthly to keep it going. If we are going out of town I can add more at will, as my phone will go online (for .99 per day) and I can browse or check email.

I think their are good reasons for these kinds of phone as well as the evading LE.

BBM

If you really want to be secretive you can purchase pre-paid phone cards at a gas station or grocery store.

BBM

If you really want to be secretive you can purchase pre-paid phone cards at a gas station or grocery store.

Yeah, that is what I meant. I know they are sold all over, if I think of it when I am in Target I buy some as they are about 1.25 cheaper than a CC reload. I think they are sold at the convenience store near us as well. I forgot to add, I registered my account online at Verizon, so that is the main way I am registered with the phone. But, you never have to register it and I doubt the A Team did.

Records of numbers called and calls recieved will be kept, but the prepaid phones may not be linked in the phone company database to a persons name address or identifying data beyond the phone number assigned the phone handset.

LE did not know of these until Cindy's deposition, when they picked up on them, and asked to have them turned over or the phone numbers revealed. Once they got one number it would simply involve the time consuming process of sifting through the phones records to figure out what the others calls made and recieved were, which were the other bat phones, and pulling those records and figuring out what the calls where etc.

I agree with you only I think the fight was about Casey stealing the money from the grandparents. Since CA had just come from visiting them. I also don't think CA and GA knew "it was an accident" until months later. The reason I feel that is the jail tapes look like CA was really trying to get info out of KC to find Caylee. Plus KC looked really frustrated with all of the questions CA was asking her.

Actually, I have it on good authority from another defense attorney I know that even if a lawyer knows his client is guilty, they use "moral cover" to justify their actions.
And another defense attorney who is a good friend has told me, a good defense attorney will NOT ask their client if they are guilty, they don't WANT to know! Makes their job easier.

:waitasec:
I dont have lawyer friends but Ive watched enough television to know they dont like suprises....

meaning they want ALL the truth so they are prepared.

Not sure if its connected but this was filed on the court docket today

03-17-2010 Notice of completion of investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members