*UPDATE *INFO CAN BE RELEASED ANY TIME 'Casey Pros Allowed To Keep Evidence Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if its connected but this was filed on the court docket today

03-17-2010 Notice of completion of investigation

:waitasec: makes ya wonder if RC was the focus of this investigation.

So what next is it possibly this will be discussed tomorrow??

I guess they have to disclose this to the defense and then it becomes public knowledge correct?

I'll be disappointed if this affair in what this "investigation" was all about. I mean, it's all fine and dandy that we get to hear that GA claimed Caylee died of an accident that snowballed out of control... but will a jury get to hear it? And let's be honest, we all knew CA and GA knew Caylee was dead long before her remains were found.

The only way I could see this working is if LE came to her and asked for her to pull an Amber Frye to try and get something out of GA and on the tape GA admits to the accident story. The reason I don't think this happened was because Skye said she never asked GA to expand on the "accident."

Plus, I seriously doubt that Casey told anyone that it was an accident. So it would only be GA's opinion. And he's denying that he said it at all. It doesn't matter that I believe that GA did say it... it's a matter of proving it and I don't know if they can prove it.

Cindy has said that if it were an accident that Casey would have come forward a long time ago. That is actually one thing that came out of Cindy's mouth that I agree with.

The only thing that I am hoping for is that somehow through DC's interview, they obtained GA's batphone # and were able to track down this woman and that the other "shoe about to drop" is DC's truthful testimony about everything he knows.

Good news that they've finished though. Hopefully we'll get to see everything soon.

EDIT: It only took 22 days!

I would not underestimate the next to weeks.
This will be a phase of the moon full of surprises!
IMO, it's only the beginning of a spiral for the A family.

I agree for whatever reasons - the next couple of weeks will be good cause to be loading up the crockpot - cause I'll be glued to this screen.

I'm sorry, but I remember reading somewhere that the SA has a set date when all discovery needs to be handed over to the defense... anyone know that date?

So, the investigation is over, discovery I guess will be filed and released to defense and then to media. No telling when all this will happen, but I think it will be a matter of days. Just my opinion.

I just wish Casey would put an end to all of this madness. I know it has never bothered her one bit to see the turmoil she is putting her entire family through much less worry about the public, LE, etc. She could still plead accident if she had a good excuse for the duct tape.

Do you think the Defense is going to get a nicely wrapped gift today? I can't wait for the hearing tomorrow. I don't know if we'll even need a body language expert...lol

I just wish Casey would put an end to all of this madness. I know it has never bothered her one bit to see the turmoil she is putting her entire family through much less worry about the public, LE, etc. She could still plead accident if she had a good excuse for the duct tape.

There could never be an excuse for duct tape wrapped around a two-year-old babies mouth and nose.

I do agree that Casey could put an end to all of this.

Its interesting - what were they investigating, I'm thinking the alleged affair is part of it, but what is the bigger picture and why haven't we seen anyone hauled in for questioning??

Do you think the Defense is going to get a nicely wrapped gift today? I can't wait for the hearing tomorrow. I don't know if we'll even need a body language expert...lol

Maybe not today but hopefully very soon
e http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...secutors-complete-inv20100317,0,2922338.story
snipped from articl
"Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland signed an order last month that sealed the information. He wrote in his order that prosecutors showed "good cause for delay" in releasing the material to Anthony's defense team and the public.

Once he unseals the information, prosecutors will give the information to her defense attorneys. That process makes the material public record. "

Do I remember someone saying it is 11:00am Florida time?

So that would be (mumble mumble 11-3=8am west coast time) - 8:00AM.

Note to self: Walk dogs early and make BIG pot of coffee....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille