*UPDATE *INFO CAN BE RELEASED ANY TIME 'Casey Pros Allowed To Keep Evidence Secret

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Casey's Birthday in two days? :HappyBday

If Jose gets whatever the SA has tomorrow... do you think he will wait until after Casey's birthday to tell her?

Oh...the irony!

Did someone say 'karma'? ;) Sorry, but there really could not be a more perfectly deserved birthday gift.

I think this secret information must have something to do with DCasey. He would be the one person to have valuable insider information on the A family and all of their shenanigans when he was in their employ. There's no telling what he might have been privy to. Who knows maybe the A's will leave the hearing tomorrow in handcuffs.

Who knows maybe the A's will leave the hearing tomorrow in handcuffs would be an answer to my prayers

O/T.........I wonder who took the nudie cutie pics???
Were they sexting?
I can't get over the fact that a couple is nekked and let's someone take their pics!
I would DIE of embarrassment............

The only thing that I am hoping for is that somehow through DC's interview, they obtained GA's batphone # and were able to track down this woman and that the other "shoe about to drop" is DC's truthful testimony about everything he knows.

--respectfully snipped, emphasis mine

BBM

Now THAT would be Christmas in March!!!
luvyippee.gif

It is ridiculous how much I am salivating over the chance to hear what DC has said. Give me DC! He knows A LOT and has got wayyyy too much to lose. I don't think it took an hour before he was singing like a canary. *chirp* *chirp*

Were they sexting?
I can't get over the fact that a couple is nekked and let's someone take their pics!

I got the impression they were taken from the photo part of the phone. He could have been walking away from her and she wanted something to look at later. I'd be embarrassed too, but GA seems to be in pretty good shape and you know most men they don't seem to care, well, from what I can remember. LOL JMO

I think this secret information must have something to do with DCasey. He would be the one person to have valuable insider information on the A family and all of their shenanigans when he was in their employ. There's no telling what he might have been privy to. Who knows maybe the A's will leave the hearing tomorrow in handcuffs.

Can you IMAGINE if this happened. I can't get the smile to leave my face even thinking about it.

Even though I believe it has everything to do with DC... I have been thinking about Mallory lately. I don't believe for one minute that LE hadn't talked to her prior to her deposition. Mallory's deposition is being held back. What if Mallory has been working with LE this whole time? She was the closest one to their inner circle who wasn't an Anthony.

Lee's obviously disappeared off the face of the planet again. Some say he's moved out of Orlando. Did Mallory move with him?

It would be great if it was a double whammy. DC and Mallory!

BBM

Now THAT would be fireworks in March!
6.gif
1.gif

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease:angel::innocent:

--respectfully snipped, emphasis mine

BBM

Now THAT would be Christmas in March!!!
luvyippee.gif

It is ridiculous how much I am salivating over the chance to hear what DC has said. Give me DC! He knows A LOT and has got wayyyy too much to lose. I don't think it took an hour before he was singing like a canary. *chirp* *chirp*

lol, I almost said Christmas in March. I owe ya a strawberry string licorice.:dance:

There could never be an excuse for duct tape wrapped around a two-year-old babies mouth and nose.

I do agree that Casey could put an end to all of this.

No, no. Of course not! I really worded that poorly. I meant an excuse for Casey to convince everyone that it was an accident. The duct tape presents a problem for her.

Were they sexting?

No no - they took their own with the phone camera - don't worry! It's a cutesy. lovers (dangerous) thing people do.

Wait a minute - you are three hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time?

So if the hearing is at 11 am in Florida( 3 hours ahead of me or 8AM my time ) it is 3 your time? Are you in North America? Sorry don't have to answer that.

I'm in central time, so it starts at 10 a.m. for me. I'm thinking about taking my lunch hour an hour early. I have no idea how I'm going to explain that to my boss though, lol.

Oh man!!! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas!!!! Yep, lots of coal for Casey tomorrow, I can feel it!!! lol.

I just hope the WS servers can handle this, and that the mods are ready. God, please don't let WS explode tomorrow or when the JS delayed evidence comes out. Thank you.

Can you imagine if BOTH were to happen tomorrow? I only wish...

Do you think the secret information was that George was having an affair and during pillow talk he said what happened to Caylee was an accident ?

I don't know if it is about DC, but I don't think that Judge S. would grant the prosecution the delay in release just for investigating George having an affair and possibly his telling his lady that it was an accident. There has to have been much more to it for the Judge to go along with the state. JMO

I am thinking that perhaps SA needed the extra time to move DC, LA & Mallory into the witness protection program. I have seen CA when she is angry (think zfg depo) and if I was becoming a witness for the other team I would need them to move me far far away from her.

Although, I do have to say GA survived the gj testimony, and apparently the alleged affair, so he must really be something for her not to have kicked him to the curb already. I don't know what he has, but it must be something for her to keep him around this long.

jmo

I am thinking that perhaps SA needed the extra time to move DC, LA & Mallory into the witness protection program. I have seen CA when she is angry (think zfg depo) and if I was becoming a witness for the other team I would need them to move me far far away from her.

Although, I do have to say GA survived the gj testimony, and apparently the alleged affair, so he must really be something for her not to have kicked him to the curb already. I don't know what he has, but it must be something for her to keep him around this long.

jmo

BBM: Probably more like he has something ON her ;) ...as has been stated before by so many others, they are (most likely) covering for each other's actions ever since the car was found and they started trying to blame anyone & everyone but Casey...

jmo

BBM He holds the golden ticket to half of her house ..remember that is why she stayed with him last time. OH WAIT, that is in foreclosure now. :waitasec:

I think that it's something bigger than GA's affair.

First of all, George having an affair with this woman has nothing to do with Casey's trial. Yes, GA saying that Caylee's death was "an accident that snowballed out of control" could be great if LE found a way to get this woman to help then have George admit it on tape while LE was legally taping it.

Also, I believe GA did tell this woman that it was an accident but I don't think that Casey told him that it was an accident. I think that it's GA's opinion and I don't think that could be admitted into evidence.

I think LE stumbled on the affair while investigating something much bigger.

I'm still sticking with it being DC.

I think the information that had to be kept secret came from DC too. I think George's affair is just one element of what was under investigation. I suspect that DC revealed to LE a number of things, which all had to be investigated. LE learned of George's affair in the course of investigating the information that DC gave them.

I think the information that had to be kept secret came from DC too. I think George's affair is just one element of what was under investigation. I suspect that DC revealed to LE a number of things, which all had to be investigated. LE learned of George's affair in the course of investigating the information that DC gave them.

Perhaps when DC was asked if he and cindy were lovers, he countered with george and his affair/s....?? All just speculation, of course. :waitasec:

No I don't have a link, and you very well could be right it may have said "could hurt Casey", but someone did post on the other thread that the only way this could be allowed is if there was a possibility that someone may interfere with the investigation, and any evidence that could exonerate Casey could not be with held from the defense, so I guess I was speculating that it WOULD hurt her. It just makes since to me that it would, and I thought that it was released that the evidence would hurt her but you are probably correct.

It is speculation with good back-up:

-The state asked for an ex-parte, in camera meeting with the judge. Judge S. denied the ex-parte meeting before even seeing the evidence, leading me to believe he denied the meeting because he previously denied JB, and Judge S. goes above and beyond sometimes (IMO) in order to balance the weights of justice lest he be overturned later.

-Once the judge actually saw the evidence, he took about a New York minute to tell the state he would seal it. Furthermore, he told the state that should they need extra time, he would grant it with justification.

This cannot be good for KC, because as mentioned any exculpatory evidence needs to go to the defense. If there were an on-going investigation that would yield exculpatory evidence, I don't believe Judge S. would have left the defense out of the loop, he would have invited them to the part-e and told all to keep quiet until the investigation was done.

JMO, but I don't believe this can be good for or even irrelevant to KC.

I wonder how all of this might tie to the document dumps. For example, if Caylee's paternal father was arrested for some minor crime and his DNA was recently run and put into the federal DNA data base, that had this child's DNA on file. The DNA charts are being released today. The SA might want to keep that info secret until they could determine if he was aware he was the father of the baby (fob) or if he had info on KC's lies, behavior, or relevant stuff.

I can't decide which of my theories about what the "secret evidence" is, is the most likely...... BUT, did anyone else get the feeling that the state wanted to make sure that JSS "got it" (at her check fraud hearing), that they (prosecution) were entitled to ask and receive a blood sample for each felony conviction KC racked up? IDK....but to me, it seemed like they were trying to make sure he (JSS) ordered that without trying to show how desperate they were to get it. So, the secret evidence could be from the samples KC gave. It could be that they either found a baby daddy OR they tied KC to other crimes? That's where my brain went.....to other crimes. Wouldn't that just make our heads spin!!!

Then again.....I have about ten other theories I've plotted out also so...who knows.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member