Update: Kronk once arrested on Kidnapping in the early 1990's

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. It goes to his credibility. MR is part of this case. He is a witness. MR chose to bring this information to the media himself, therefore, it is my opinion that we can discuss the story here.

So many false allegations are made to police when relationships break down that it is mind boggling. My guess is that at least a couple of jurors will have known someone (if not themselves) that were the victim of false allegations after a nasty relationship break-up and will see this for what it is....an incredibly desperate defence!

I respectfully disagree. It goes to his credibility. MR is part of this case. He is a witness. MR chose to bring this information to the media himself, therefore, it is my opinion that we can discuss the story here.

MR has watched innocent people tossed under multiple buses for the last 6 mos, he did this to prevent people from saying he has something to hide. It sounds to me that the only thing to discuss here, is there is nothing to discuss!

This guy had nothing to hide so he raised this issue himself. More power to him and I would hope everyone connected with this case should come so clean. LOL.

And good legal counsel advising him.
What a nightmare, and you have LP stating that the info was fed to him.
<I need a drink>

I have been pretty tolerant of LP though I felt bad when he smeared Casey's friends by suggesting they had Caylee, but if he is also smearing this guy without any proof by suggesting he was connected to Casey or the matter in some way, then I think that is sooooo wrong. IMO, LP ought to keep this theory to himself until he can show us some proof. RK does not deserve any of this and I fear other crimes will go unreported by people when they see what poor RK is being put through.

Take it easy. Thats why I put kidnapped in quotes. I believe him, but just because charges are dropped doesn't prove anything btw.

You are right. The only thing that could be proof of anything is if he had been convicted. A charge alone proves nothing and is irrelevant.

So many false allegations are made to police when relationships break down that it is mind boggling. My guess is that at least a couple of jurors will have known someone (if not themselves) that were the victim of false allegations after a nasty relationship break-up and will see this for what it is....an incredibly desperate defence!

True. I'm not saying his kidnapping charge in the 90's was false or not. I was responding to the fact a poster was wanting this thread removed. My point is MR is part of this case. He is a witness. He brought this story to the media himself and we should be able to discuss it here. That's all.

You're welcome LaLaw2000.
It's getting tiring to see the 'wrong' people being crucified for no good reason.

Just so we are clear. I only wanted him to take a LD test so folks WON'T try and include him as anything but the guy who found Caylee.

His interview is coming up next week. Curious to know if he will be exalted or crucified in the court of public opinion.

MR has watched innocent people tossed under multiple buses for the last 6 mos, he did this to prevent people from saying he has something to hide. It sounds to me that the only thing to discuss here, is there is nothing to discuss!

Don't discuss anything then.

Whether some like it or not, Kronk like all others on this completely intriguing case, will be scrutinized.

So far to me it sounds like he is the only one in this mess that keeps coming forward with information upfront. IIRC he was the one that told LE he had called in August. I'm sure LE found out this info in December, when they cleared him of any involvement. Who know's anymore though...If there is a connection... gesh...I want to find it:)

OT/ I just remember praying and lighting a candle everynight for someone to find Caylee, (i'm not even "religious") but, like everyone I just wanted her found and hoped it would help along with all the other prayers. As a matter of fact, I have prayed more during this last 6months then ever. huh.. that's something for me to think about. sorry...back to RK
I'm hoping he's a great Sleuth,that did the right thing.

stop discussing if you an discuss it and discuss it LOL.

Whether some like it or not, Kronk like all others on this completely intriguing case, will be scrutinized.

Yes, he will be. I'm sure LE requested DNA, fingerprints, a statement and other things I can't think of right off the top of my head. He will be more scrutinized due to the fact he had previous calls about this same area, which in some peoples mind is suspicious. May or may not mean anything, but still has to be investigated.

I totally agree with this post. This is so wrong. Even the news media that reported this should be ashamed of themselves.

I hope that the Mods shut this thread down.

bolded by me

Why? This very pertinent information to the case. It is no disgrace to him, he told it himself.

I'm trying to understand the psychology of this. Despite all the evidence against KC, what is it about her that makes her, to some, the least likely person to have killed Caylee? What is it about her that makes some believe that she could not have done this on her own? Is it because she is a female or attractive?

I have felt sorry for him since he found Caylee's remains. How sad that the innocent people involved in this mess are so scrutinized and put under the scope. Every time some one new comes into play their lives are turned upside down. This trial can not come soon enough. Amazing the number of lives a 22 year old woman can mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qfemale