Update: Kronk once arrested on Kidnapping in the early 1990's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. It goes to his credibility. MR is part of this case. He is a witness. MR chose to bring this information to the media himself, therefore, it is my opinion that we can discuss the story here.

Oh, I didn't mean the subject couldn't be discussed here on the board; I meant it wasn't relevant with respect to the trial. I will have to be careful how phrase things in the future.

Anyway you slice it this man's discovery of the body and the 3 calls he made cast suspicion on him. I am not saying there is anything going on but it's a bit odd.

Geraldo was on Fox news about an hour ago talking about this and according to him..cough, cough...it is a big coo for the defense. He says that his news crew is investigating this further. I believe he said he will be discussing it on his show this evening.

I wasn't surprised to hear him bring it up on national news. He seems to be helping his buddy Baez again, JMO.

Perhaps this is why he called LE rather then touching the bag. If his fingerprints had been anywhere they could really make a lot of this. IMO

I can't help but wonder if he did know Casey in some way previously.

In this case who knows what is really going on. There is an overabundance of shady characters. JMO

GR speaks out of both orifices of his body. Friday on M&J he sat there and stated KC was guilty as sin and should be punished, that she was solely the responsible party for the murder of Caylee.

As far as the charge being expunged, in my state you have to go before the Circuit Court judge and have extenuating circumstances. They are not granted willy-nilly.

I don't see this as a problem for the SA. And I am not sure it will even be allowed during the trial.

I'm trying to understand the psychology of this. Despite all the evidence against KC, what is it about her that makes her, to some, the least likely person to have killed Caylee? What is it about her that makes some believe that she could not have done this on her own? Is it because she is a female or attractive?
I don't see why this has to be a big conspiracy either. LE believes Casey acted alone, there is evidence in the trunk of her car that Caylee's decomposing body was there approx. 2 days, and Casey failed to report Caylee missing until she was trapped by her mother after a month of explaining away why her mother couldn't see Caylee. I have no doubt that Caylee was where she was found since Casey dumped her there. I also don't think it unusual that Mr. Kronk was suspicious of the area since it's been said by experts that bodies are often dumped in a perpetrator's "comfort zone". MOO

As I understand it, the woman Kronk was accused of "kidnapping" has no problem speaking out on his behalf and explaining the situation- and clearly stating that he did nothing wrong and is a good person.

This was not in the media, but it is the truth.

This guy had nothing to hide so he raised this issue himself. More power to him and I would hope everyone connected with this case should come so clean. LOL.

Isn't that the truth !~

I believe the pertinent issue in this as it gives the defense some weak ammunition to try to create that doubt, however unreasonable.

I'm trying to understand the psychology of this. Despite all the evidence against KC, what is it about her that makes her, to some, the least likely person to have killed Caylee? What is it about her that makes some believe that she could not have done this on her own? Is it because she is a female or attractive?

imo, its not her...there are folks who are not comfortable acknowledging that a mother could just wantonly kill a child..and the fact that Caylee is so cute, and the public is so taken with HER (Caylee), not to mention that the media is playing it up to the HILT (Nancy Graces' show is now The Caylee Anthony Hour):

all of this makes for a lot of folks who feel that way.

most will eventually admit the hard truth

they just really dont want to believe it.

Just a suggestion, but perhaps, because so many obviously don't bother to click in the link, it would be helpful to edit the first post to include the information that he revealed this himself and that the charge was dropped and the record expunged?

The story says the charges were dropped and his record expunged. This is just cruel for people to dig this stuff up. It was in the early 1990s and he was completely cleared. I guess expungement doesn't mean anything anymore.

If he had anything to hide he wouldn't have been up front with it in the first place!!

Kronk said in a statement issued to Local 6 News that the kidnapping involved a domestic situation with a man who was living with his former girlfriend.

"As a result of that confrontation, I was arrested based on false allegations that I had kidnapped my former girlfriend," Kronk said. "I chose to disclose this arrest and the expungement of the records because I had nothing to hide, and (I) have a personal policy of openness and honesty about events in my life."

The story says the charges were dropped and his record expunged. This is just cruel for people to dig this stuff up. It was in the early 1990s and he was completely cleared. I guess expungement doesn't mean anything anymore.

:clap::clap:

Thank for bring this up!

Regardless of the MR , or DC or JH, they did not have a dead body in their trunk. They didn't even know KC til after this happened, so how could the defense even bring this up as a possible scenario of them being involved.
RK seems like he has had a hard life and is now trying to do some good stuff and is getting raked over the coals for it. I'd like to hear him out and then make a judgement, but til then KC is the ONLY suspect or probable person( besides the A's) to kill her baby.
The PI's are just basically tampering or obstructing.
JMO

This guy had nothing to hide so he raised this issue himself. More power to him and I would hope everyone connected with this case should come so clean. LOL.

:clap::clap::clap:
Amen to that.

oh boy...............what type of kidnapping......family? stranger? did he serve time?
defence will love this!

Gee I posted an entire thread about this last night after the 11 pm news and it has now dissappeared. :confused: What are the rules for posting here?

Tony Pipitone (local6 reporter) reports that the MR was arrested for kidnapping in 1992. The MR wants it known that somehow this was a domestic case and that his record is clear now.

He was hired by Orange county on May 27, 2008. He lost his wife to cancer last year. Up until late 2004 the MR was a Bail bondsman and a Bounty Hunter for 11 years in Kingsport Tennessee.
He was assigned to read meters on the Suburban route originally in early August and then reassigned to a different route until December. Channel 6 then discovered the MR was actually back to reading meters in the Suburban
area as early as November but the MR stayed out of the area the remains were found in as he was busy with other things.

I have felt sorry for him since he found Caylee's remains. How sad that the innocent people involved in this mess are so scrutinized and put under the scope. Every time some one new comes into play their lives are turned upside down. This trial can not come soon enough. Amazing the number of lives a 22 year old woman can mess up.

I was just thinking the same thing. It's amazing how many lives she has tainted or damaged.

Mr. K. put this information on his employment record so he knew that it would come out during a doc dump/trial. By coming out with this now via a media report all of the hubbub can be over and done with before the trial. Of course, JB and his 'Team' with sure as heck use this to make as many points in the "Casey didn't do it" as they can.

I tend to go along with the theory that what we don’t know now will hurt us later. It is always better to know ahead of time all of the answers to any questions before they are asked.
The more that comes out now the easier it will be to determine if.... I repeat IF... he is somehow connected to anyone or in anyway that would hurt the prosecution.

Hopefully, he has not attempted to dilute the truth because that will end up biting him in the backside.

MOO Shadow

I have felt sorry for him since he found Caylee's remains. How sad that the innocent people involved in this mess are so scrutinized and put under the scope. Every time some one new comes into play their lives are turned upside down. This trial can not come soon enough. Amazing the number of lives a 22 year old woman can mess up.

This woman has definitely turned the lives of a lot of people upside down, on top of murdering her daughter...she has been a busy little witch, ya know.

The one thing though about Kronk is that he knew before he ever looked into those woods or opened up that garbage bag that his life would never be the same, and yet he threw all that away and did it anyway and to me that says a lot about him and what type of a person he is. I think he can handle whatever comes his way.

The lives of the others she has affected never saw it coming, amy..tony..ricardo, etc.. these people never had any idea that they would be a part of one the biggest murder trials in the country, I wonder if they knew then what they know now would they willingly choose to be a part of this.

I think that since the MR was once a bounty hunter,that this desire to look or search is still "in his blood".I am waiting to hear his statements before I form an opinion,however I do feel that IF there was anything about the prior kidnapping arrest that was of importance,he would not have made the discovery at all,for his own protection.I am grateful that he did not seem to be thinking of himself at all,but maybe even saw something,even sub consciously,back in June,while reading meters,that his nature drove him to delve ,without giving up.I will have to say that when I first read this last night that the belly laughter was so severe that I truly could not catch my breath,my little dog kept running around me,yapping,and woke my hubby! I do believe in Karma,and I truly believe that is what his discovery was.

Gee I posted an entire thread about this last night after the 11 pm news and it has now dissappeared. :confused: What are the rules for posting here?

Tony Pipitone (local6 reporter) reports that the MR was arrested for kidnapping in 1992. The MR wants it known that somehow this was a domestic case and that his record is clear now.

He was hired by Orange county on May 27, 2008. He lost his wife to cancer last year. Up until late 2004 the MR was a Bail bondsman and a Bounty Hunter for 11 years in Kingsport Tennessee.
He was assigned to read meters on the Suburban route originally in early August and then reassigned to a different route until December. Channel 6 then discovered the MR was actually back to reading meters in the Suburban
area as early as November but the MR stayed out of the area the remains were found in as he was busy with other things.

The mod shut it down because of 'rumor status'. There was no link showing the source of the information. It was asked already by a member to have it merged with this and the request was denied. [Sorry don't remember the # of the post it was asked/denied.]

I did some more digging late last night after the thread was closed and was able to find a few things to confirm was had been posted, death of [not wife] significant other, a few other locations of former address, his newbie status with OC but did not come up with anything to confirm the bounty hunter and bail bondsmen part. I was not able to access anything on-line which just means that it was too long ago for anything to show up in that search format not that it not true.
I am not familiar with Mr. Pipitone but he does belong to a news outlet so I will have to take the information as factual as any other news source.

You did not link your thread to any news source and no one could find anything to support your thread at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop