*UPDATE* SHOOTER IS DEAD at Bronx Hospital

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he was wearing all black under white coat?

lady barracaded in here

oh brother [FONT=&quot]New York Post reported that “there are no state records of a Henry Bello with a medical license.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]had ID on him, and “shot himself on the 16th floor.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]police followed a trail of blood

[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/henry-bello-doctor-lebanon-hospital-bronx-gunman-shooter-suspect-dr-photos/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/henry...pital-bronx-gunman-shooter-suspect-dr-photos/

Maybe they dont keep up with it but him still being listed as a provider makes me wonder if he was being investigated??

I am thinking his being let go probably happened within the last few days or so. That might be why he still has privileges, or is it possible he still has the right to open his own practice and so he can visit patients in that hospital so maybe his rights were restricted to certain conditions? I do think that the issue we find out will be that at least one complaint if not more were made against him for unwanted advances against fellow employees and the ones he shot, he felt were responsible for his being let go.

he was wearing all black under white coat?

lady barracaded in here

oh brother [FONT=&quot]New York Post reported that “there are no state records of a Henry Bello with a medical license.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]had ID on him, and “shot himself on the 16th floor.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]police followed a trail of blood

[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/henry-bello-doctor-lebanon-hospital-bronx-gunman-shooter-suspect-dr-photos/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/henry...pital-bronx-gunman-shooter-suspect-dr-photos/

Yikes...he was practicing medicine and they can't confirm his license? Umm that's really bad!

Skibaboo's post above states he left in 2015 he resigned to keep from being fired i assume.

I am thinking his being let go probably happened within the last few days or so. That might be why he still has privileges, or is it possible he still has the right to open his own practice and so he can visit patients in that hospital so maybe his rights were restricted to certain conditions? I do think that the issue we find out will be that at least one complaint if not more were made against him for unwanted advances against fellow employees and the ones he shot, he felt were responsible for his being let go.

I do know here in Canada Docs lose hospital priv. until their paperwork is up to date. Doesn't mean anything other than they are busy with their own Practice and get behind when updating at Hospital. Once up to date privilege is back. Not the case here obv. I just didn't want folks to panic if their Doc. lost priv. I would think same in the U.S?

He threatened that he would be back, two years ago when he was terminated.
He came back today to kill the person who filed harrassment charges against him which resulted in his termination. He did not find this person.

Other staff heard him threaten to do this two years ago.

Per witnesses on CBS NY

Police Commissioner:

He attempted to set himself on fire

that's why fire alarm went off

I think trying to set yourself on fire might indicate some mental stuff

Did they mention what his specialty was when he practiced?

(He looks very familar)

Did they mention what his specialty was when he practiced?

(He looks very familar)

Family Medicine

Why would he have been hired to interact with any patients to begin with when there was a sexual abuse arrest?

Just scary

Media confusion about Dr. Bello's age. Some sources say 35, others 45. :waitasec:

Family Medicine

Why would he have been hired to interact with any patients to begin with when there was a sexual abuse arrest?

Just scary

Thank you. He looks exactly like an anesthesiologist who gave me too much of a cocktail and I couldn't wake up from surgery.

Family Medicine

Just scary

It would be interesting to know if there were complaints against him prior to the harrassment. Since, staff knew he was unstable.

It would be interesting to know if there were complaints against him prior to the harrassment. Since, staff knew he was unstable.

1 arrest for sex abuse (no details)

at least 1 of 2 other arrests for stalking women

Speculation: The stalking arrest MAY have involved the female who had complained of harassment

Apparently this guy was stable enough to get his PHD so he gets no pass from me. IMO it sounds like a narcissistic Socio who used his power and position. He had 2 years to let his anger fester. And here we are. Innocent people paid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob
Back