Updated Poll: Your opinion--has it changed?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has your opinion changed? Which below fits your stance best?

• My opinion has not changed. I have thought Terri responsible since early in the case.

Votes: 154 67.0%
  • My opinion has changed. I now believe Terri to be responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

Votes: 21 9.1%
  • My opinion has not changed. I never thought Terri responsible, and I still don't.

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • M opinion has changed. I thought Terri responsible early on, but now think someone else did it.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I haven't formed an opinion yet. Still on the fence waiting for more information.

Votes: 42 18.3%
  • Other: Please post an explanation.

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that he is defending Terri's rights to the absolute best of his ability along with Bunch...unfortunately that has not helped whatsoever with PR..tho, I'll admit that would be the least of my worries what the public thought..

But as far as keeping her completely held at bay from LE he has done that{but then again what decent atty couldn't}...and this IMO is the only thing that is keeping Terri's days as a free woman... which unfortunately for the most important and most innocent of those entangled in her web of horrors, Kyron..it is her kept at bay from LE that keeps this precious childs remains still "out there somewhere"..

IMO when LE has all of her tracks uncovered{also hindered by her kept at bay} and hopefully her track to Kyron's remains...but even if not they will eventually have what is necessary to atleast bring justice on his behalf and that will begin with charges of murder and all the rest against Ms. Horman..

so yes Houze is prolonging the inevitable... but nonetheless IT IS THE INEVITABLE AND THE UNAVOIDABLE...

*throws hands in the air in frustration* AHHHH! More and more bizarre with every new detail I read.

Regardless of her involvement, which IMHO is very obvious- why is TH not defending herself, even a little bit, especially since she's been trashed 6 ways to Sunday..... and wth is with her lawyers(?!) - they usually love to talk about thier cases!! LOL And how is she not screaming from the rooftop to see her daughter?! Instead, we see a tentative request to see baby K to suddenly withdrawing the whole idea with not a lick of fight in it?? BIZARRE!

I've felt something was off with all of this from the first press conference and now it all seems to be coming apart. I hope DY/KH can stay strong and united in the main point of all this, finding thier son. I feel it too, "something" is coming, and its Big ya'll.....

I'm still waiting on evidence that she did something to Kyron. Specifically, I haven't seen anything from these emails that shows she hated Kyron. I wish someone would point me to that statement because I don't see it.
But IMO, if it was as obvious to LE that she is guilty as it is to some of you.... I wonder why she hasn't been charged?!

They have not been released to the public yet. That's why you have not seen them. LE has read them, as have at least Desiree and Kaine, and perhaps the news station.

Someone hasn't been charged because as they've said they are building a case right now by accumulating evidence and searches, and are likely not ready to formally hand over their evidence to the future-defense, and are likely not trial ready yet. Just like in the Scott Peterson case, just like in the Diane Downs case and probably many others. They want to build as airtight a case as they can before they start the clock ticking with the arrest.

The one thing that still bothers me to this day is that Kaine still drives the truck. If something happened in the truck, I would think that LE would still have it (? maybe ?), and I just cannot fathom Kaine driving it thinking something horrible happened to his son in it. So, yes, I think there has to be some kind of evidence that another vehicle/person was involved.

Actually I was really interested to hear Kaine say he's driven both cars around town "to jog people's memories" --- that was interesting because I didn't think the red car was involved at all as Kaine was driving it that day (but I'm assuming he was looking for info about Terri in any time frame, not just that single day). I'm also curious about forensic evidence in the truck. They must have been pretty darn sure there was none, or that they collected it all.

good with PR or not, so far, all these months later, all these allegations later, and Terri still has not been charged. The guy's doing something right. MOO

I don't think the time it's taking police to build the case has much to do with Terri's criminal attorney. Until she's charged, he's not doing much of anything directly related to the investigation. Just keeping her quiet. Well, maybe keeping her quiet is eliminating the emergence of evidence that could speed LE's investigation along, but other than that... LE seems pretty confident they're progressing and have shared some preliminary time lines the parents seem okay with.

They have not been released to the public yet. That's why you have not seen them. LE has read them, as have at least Desiree and Kaine, and perhaps the news station.

Someone hasn't been charged because as they've said they are building a case right now by accumulating evidence and searches, and are likely not ready to formally hand over their evidence to the future-defense, and are likely not trial ready yet. Just like in the Scott Peterson case, just like in the Diane Downs case and probably many others. They want to build as airtight a case as they can before they start the clock ticking with the arrest.

Actually I was really interested to hear Kaine say he's driven both cars around town "to jog people's memories" --- that was interesting because I didn't think the red car was involved at all as Kaine was driving it that day (but I'm assuming he was looking for info about Terri in any time frame, not just that single day). I'm also curious about forensic evidence in the truck. They must have been pretty darn sure there was none, or that they collected it all.

I don't think the time it's taking police to build the case has much to do with Terri's criminal attorney. Until she's charged, he's not doing much of anything directly related to the investigation. Just keeping her quiet. Well, maybe keeping her quiet is eliminating the emergence of evidence that could speed LE's investigation along, but other than that... LE seems pretty confident they're progressing and have shared some preliminary time lines the parents seem okay with.

Don't get me wrong, not cheerleading for Terri or her team, just saying. IMO Terri strikes me as a person who does what she wants because she is convinced she can do whatever she wants. There seems to be little filter on her part. No little voice on her shoulder that says "hey, sending these sexts might be a bad idea, hey, perhaps I should tone down my emails. . . " etc.

I think her counsel have had their hands full just keeping her muzzled and from making her circumstance ten times worse.

All moo

Don't get me wrong, not cheerleading for Terri or her team, just saying. IMO Terri strikes me as a person who does what she wants because she is convinced she can do whatever she wants. There seems to be little filter on her part. No little voice on her shoulder that says "hey, sending these sexts might be a bad idea, hey, perhaps I should tone down my emails. . . " etc.

I think her counsel have had their hands full just keeping her muzzled and from making her circumstance ten times worse.

All moo

Yep, and she's going to lose her high priced counsel if she can't stop her shenanigans. I hope to GOD they're not letting her get on a computer and post anywhere. Talk about a minefield because this woman can't shut up or filter herself. Of course, she could be sneaking around on them somehow, and if so, well, that's her fault and she'll sink her own ship.

Sadly, that's what's convinced the most about her guilt - all the things SHE's done since Kyron went missing. No wonder she's shutting up now. She's realized she brought all of this on herself!

Yep, and she's going to lose her high priced counsel if she can't stop her shenanigans. I hope to GOD they're not letting her get on a computer and post anywhere. Talk about a minefield because this woman can't shut up or filter herself. Of course, she could be sneaking around on them somehow, and if so, well, that's her fault and she'll sink her own ship.

Sadly, that's what's convinced the most about her guilt - all the things SHE's done since Kyron went missing. No wonder she's shutting up now. She's realized she brought all of this on herself!

bbm

I'd love to send her a computer, internet, phones...lol ;)

My opinion still has not changed innocent until proven guilty.. i just haven't seen the evidence to say guilty... I have seen seen lots of outrageous behaviour and lots of accusations but just nothing tangible enough to say guilty.

However it is very difficult keeping my balance on this rickety fence, seeing the parents so heartbroken and utterly devastated is both infuriating(That anyone would have to endure such horror) and soul crushing:(.

Also just because i'm not ready to say guilty doesn't mean i cannot see how bad this looks for TH and does not mean i do not question her behaviours or motives(because u best believe i do). If she is arrested and charged in this case it won't be a jaw dropping moment for me. I just hope for justice for Kyron and that the little fella is home soon.

I want to see whomever is responsible to be held accountable whether that be TH or a complete stranger. I just want to know that every stone was unturned and that when this case comes to trial it is a slam dunk as both Kyron and his family deserve that.

ETA: the one thing that about TH's behaviour patterns that are emerging that bothers me is that she could still have all these traits and be innocent. If she truly only thinks of herself that alone could keep her from talking or modifying her behaviours appropriately (the sexting) as she may just believe Well i'm innocent why should i have to prove it and change who i am.. i have nothing to hide and nothing to contribute. If she has no empathy all the reasons that would compel one to help, speak out etc would not ever occur to TH. Hope that makes some sense.

Yeah, and I'd even give her my email address. She can tell me anything she wants. I'm a goooood listener!

Me, too...I've been told many a time that I have a way about getting people to reveal a LOT about themselves & their lives...I'm nosey by nature...lol! ;)

:waitasec:Maybe we should contact the guy who got Elisa Baker (Zahra Baker) to correspond with him about all of her juicy details...to contact a lil' red squirrel in Roseburg.

I have been pretty critical of defense lawyers on other threads, but I was privileged to watch the masterful defense of the Duke Lacrosse players against a hostile media and rogue prosecutor by a group of superb attorneys..

Those kids risked a lifetime behind bars but they stood and publicly denied the charges. The defense lawyers crafted motions that got information out into the public.

But, they had innocent clients, of course.

I don't know when this big PR reversal is set to kick in...but if these emails are as bad as Desiree depicts them...that will be a huge hurdle. The reversal on visitation was also not helpful for Team Terri. I wonder if the emails figured in that?

If the public might be enraged by the hatred Terri showed for Kyron and reviled by her desire to hurt him in these emails ...imagine the howling outrage if these attorneys had managed to drop Baby K back in her "loving arms" again...as the public read these emails!

Not anyway to start a trial...

I said other because my opinion has gone something like this:

I think she did it.
Maybe she did.
I don't think she did it.
I don't know.
Actually, maybe she did.
I think she did it.

I keep having to take little breaks from websleuths, because this is so frustrating for me; but what about Desiree, Kaine and the rest of Kyron's family and friends, who can't take a break, from any of it? :(

Exactly! How do they deal with this...24/7?

Kaine's, "Just be patient" makes sense. There is not enough evidence right now...But how long can Terri last living in her parents home? Everyone's life is on hold until Terri admits the trurh. Power? Control?

My opinion of Terri has not changed from the first press conference. She is indeed a woman of many secrets.

My opinion has not changed since June 4th.

Terri is not involved, the school and Kyron's teacher are 100% responsible.

:banghead:

I have also gone back and forth on this case. My first instinct, after watching the first family presser, was she knows something. Then when LE seemed to be focusing on her so much, and the MFH, etc. and we have not heard anything that has been truly substantiated, I kept changing my mind. The MFH almost got me on the other side of the fence when Kaine put it forth in a legal document, cant remember if it was in both the RO and Custody documents, but at least in one of them. I think the thing that would truly put me over the fence would be if the emails where Terri is supposeldy showing hatred toward Kyron were released. If these latest accusations are true, that would not bode well for TMH.

I wonder why they're not releasing them. The alleged content has already been released, so why not just release them? Just like most of this case, everyone seems to speak in riddles, and frankly, it drives me nuts!

o/'t By the way, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

My opinion has not changed since June 4th.

Terri is not involved, the school and Kyron's teacher are 100% responsible.

:banghead:

So by saying 100%, does that mean no one else was responsible for Kyron gone missing?

So by saying 100%, does that mean no one else was responsible for Kyron gone missing?

No, I think it was an acquaintance/stranger abduction. The school had no proper sign in protocol in place, mixing children accompanied by parent(s) with children unaccompanied so standard protocol should have been followed with due diligence considering that the school announced that the school was open to all and prevented this from happening.

I have not read anywhere that the teacher notified the office of Kyron's absence, and regardless of her reason for not doing so, IMO, if he had been marked absent and the office followed up, we would have heard about this a long time ago and Terri would be behind bars today. The teacher did not do her job. The part of the job that includes informing the office when one of her charges was not in class. JMO

And last but not least. I have followed this case since day one, read every article published in MSM along with a very good portion of the comments attached to these online. I have watched and listened to all LE press conferences and parent interviews and have kept pretty up to date on WS's Kyron forum posts by everyone here. I have even followed other "crime sites", where some all believe that Terri did it and others are a little more objective and are considering many other scenarios - I still have not changed my position one iota since that first day. I have seen no evidence that convinces me that Terri is involved. JMO

I wonder why they're not releasing them. The alleged content has already been released, so why not just release them? Just like most of this case, everyone seems to speak in riddles, and frankly, it drives me nuts!

o/'t By the way, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

It does seem confusing (to me) to release the innuendo of these emails via the parents' comments about them, but to not release the actual content of the allegedly damning emails.

If these emails are integral to the investigation & future prosecution of whomever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, then I'm confounded as to why they were ever discussed with the media at all (especially since this is an active criminal investigation).

It seems to me the MCSO & the DA's office would want to keep this email info close to the vest, if it is in fact potential evidence against TH that might eventually be exhibited in a criminal trial. If so, I would think LE & the DA would have advised DY & KH to not discuss the existence of the emails at all with the media.

But wuddo I know - IANAL.

Has my opinion changed? Since my opinion is: until evidence surfaces that can only be interpreted one way (rather than a multitude of ways), or until there is solid forensic evidence that points to one perpetrator, I will continue to have doubt until that time.

Does this mean I don't have my own suspicions, or my own theories? Not at all. We all do.

It is my hope that whomever is responsible for Kyron's disappearance is brought to justice. It is my hope that he is found & returned to those who love him.

My thoughts & prayers are with Kyron, his family, and all who love him.

No, I think it was an acquaintance/stranger abduction. The school had no proper sign in protocol in place, mixing children accompanied by parent(s) with children unaccompanied so standard protocol should have been followed with due diligence considering that the school announced that the school was open to all and prevented this from happening.

I have not read anywhere that the teacher notified the office of Kyron's absence, and regardless of her reason for not doing so, IMO, if he had been marked absent and the office followed up, we would have heard about this a long time ago and Terri would be behind bars today. The teacher did not do her job. The part of the job that includes informing the office when one of her charges was not in class. JMO

And last but not least. I have followed this case since day one, read every article published in MSM along with a very good portion of the comments attached to these online. I have watched and listened to all LE press conferences and parent interviews and have kept pretty up to date on WS's Kyron forum posts by everyone here. I have even followed other "crime sites", where some all believe that Terri did it and others are a little more objective and are considering many other scenarios - I still have not changed my position one iota since that first day. I have seen no evidence that convinces me that Terri is involved. JMO

I am not sure I am following your theory here. If it was a stranger abduction, why would the school and teacher be 100% responsible? Wouldn't the abductor be a little bit responsible too? Even 1% responsible? Why should a child abductor get off scot-free?

In my mind, if it were a stranger abduction, I would blame the abductor 100%. The school and teacher would also be victims in my book.

and following up with{from gwenabobs post above about responsibility}..

Above BBM.."if he had been marked absent{even though he was never present during school hours}and it followed up by the office then Terri would be behind bars"..{* above highlighted in red are my words}..

If in your words "Terri was not involved and the school and teacher are 100% responsible" then no matter what ANYONE DID DIFFERENTLY, SAID DIFFERENTLY, ETC{as stated above that had the teacher and then the office handled the situation DIFFERENTLY}.. HOW COULD THE TEACHER AND SCHOOL CHOOSING TO "DO THE CORRECT THING" result with TERRI ENDing UP BEHIND BARS...

If Terri is NOT INVOLVED then no matter who or what changed what they chose to do TERRI would not be guilty of ANYTHING..IF SHE WAS NOT INVOLVED SHE CERTAINLY{no matter what}would not be in jail as you state in the post above...???:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18