Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see this as a good sign. She got prescription pills from a dentist, took them across state lines and sold them. She should remain in jail for her part in this. Also, what ever happened to the dentist or did that case just drift off into the sunset?

I see it as procedural only. Donna got a plea deal to reduce her charge which gave her a minimum mandatory 15 years instead of the 25 year minimum she initially faced. Her deal was to enter a guilty plea and agree to testify against Misty, though she was not called to testify.

This action probably means her attorney believes there was some procedure that was not properly followed. What that might be, who knows, but the attorney hopes that the court will order relief for Donna. It all depends on what relief she is seeking and whether the court sees reason to grant that relief.

Again, whatever happened to the dentist who supplied Donna Brock with these pills. I hate it when things get swept under the rug. If Donna didn't steal these drugs, and, in fact, this dentist gave them to her, he is culpable and should have some action brought against him.

Also, and I've been wrong before, but I don't believe Donna has any information about what happened to little Haleigh. If she had she would have offered it up long ago. She had no alligance to either the Cummings or the Croslins. Which kind of makes me wonder if Misty really rememberd or recalled (after her drug induced state) what happened to Haleigh. I think if she did she would have shared it with Donna.

All JMHO

Again, whatever happened to the dentist who supplied Donna Brock with these pills. I hate it when things get swept under the rug. If Donna didn't steal these drugs, and, in fact, this dentist gave them to her, he is culpable and should have some action brought against him.

Also, and I've been wrong before, but I don't believe Donna has any information about what happened to little Haleigh. If she had she would have offered it up long ago. She had no alligance to either the Cummings or the Croslins. Which kind of makes me wonder if Misty really rememberd or recalled (after her drug induced state) what happened to Haleigh. I think if she did she would have shared it with Donna.

All JMHO

If the woman had legit teeth problems, he did nothing wrong.

If the woman had legit teeth problems, he did nothing wrong.

Well, you have a point, however, narcotic prescriptions are usually a 10 to 30 day supply, and only with a refill per dr. orders.

Dont you think with the amount of prison time they have one of them would have told what happend?

All JMHO
whatever Misty knows, I think she plans to keep to herself. IMO, it would take a lot more than a few pills and a road rage incident, to get her to open up and confide...especially when she had RC texting her, and warning her away from DB. In other words, I don't think DB knows anything. What it looked like to me, was she tried to manipulate Misty, but got dragged down into her lifestyle instead. But I do hope she can get her sentence reduced. This bunch has managed to ruin a lot of lives, and DB is just 1 casualty. Yes, she made her own decisions, but she was probably in the gutter, before she realized what hit her. MOO

whatever Misty knows, I think she plans to keep to herself. IMO, it would take a lot more than a few pills and a road rage incident, to get her to open up and confide...especially when she had RC texting her, and warning her away from DB. In other words, I don't think DB knows anything. What it looked like to me, was she tried to manipulate Misty, but got dragged down into her lifestyle instead. But I do hope she can get her sentence reduced. This bunch has managed to ruin a lot of lives, and DB is just 1 casualty. Yes, she made her own decisions, but she was probably in the gutter, before she realized what hit her. MOO

I agree with you dodie, however, I really don't believe Misty remembers.

Now, back to my other point, whatever happened to the dentist? This is a problem for me. Why have we not heard anything (or unless I missed it) about his involvement in this case. HE SUPPLIED THE DRUGS, WHY, HOW? It is important to know what happened, however, I hear nada. If anyone knows I would appreciate an answer. tia

I agree with you dodie, however, I really don't believe Misty remembers.

Now, back to my other point, whatever happened to the dentist? This is a problem for me. Why have we not heard anything (or unless I missed it) about his involvement in this case. HE SUPPLIED THE DRUGS, WHY, HOW? It is important to know what happened, however, I hear nada. If anyone knows I would appreciate an answer. tia

Perhaps this had been Donnas dentist for years. It really is not out of the ordinary to get the amount of pills Donna did, its not the fault of the Dentist if his client goes bad, I think she learned her lesson. Donna was needed to secure the second twenty five year charge for Misty, everything happens for a reason, and I hope Donna can go on and turn her life into something.

Thanks so much for keeping us updated on the court proceedings, or should I say, Ronald's multiple filings?

We know Donna tried to get information from Misty, even recorded conversations, but Misty wasn't blabbing. I tend to agree that Donna was in over her head with that bunch, and had no idea how hard core young Misty was. I also believe Donna was sucked in and down in the gutter before she knew what hit her. Misty grew up in the world of drugs and probably other criminal behaviors, the girl was way ahead of Donna.

As for the dentist, wasn't he in Virginia? It was an out-of-state dentist. How many pills did Donna have? I don't recall. I believe she was an established patient and that's why she traveled all that way. Perhaps the dentist was a bit lenient with prescriptions because DB had a "low tolerance for pain" and need additional pills, or had a chronic problem. Where 30 might work for me (1 daily), perhaps she needed 60 or 90 (2 or 3 daily). That sort of thing. Maybe she was allowed several refills - delicate mouth, so much work had been done.

Just because Donna sold her pills on the street doesn't mean the dentist did anything wrong. :cow:

Thanks so much for keeping us updated on the court proceedings, or should I say, Ronald's multiple filings?

We know Donna tried to get information from Misty, even recorded conversations, but Misty wasn't blabbing. I tend to agree that Donna was in over her head with that bunch, and had no idea how hard core young Misty was. I also believe Donna was sucked in and down in the gutter before she knew what hit her. Misty grew up in the world of drugs and probably other criminal behaviors, the girl was way ahead of Donna.

As for the dentist, wasn't he in Virginia? It was an out-of-state dentist. How many pills did Donna have? I don't recall. I believe she was an established patient and that's why she traveled all that way. Perhaps the dentist was a bit lenient with prescriptions because DB had a "low tolerance for pain" and need additional pills, or had a chronic problem. Where 30 might work for me (1 daily), perhaps she needed 60 or 90 (2 or 3 daily). That sort of thing. Maybe she was allowed several refills - delicate mouth, so much work had been done.

Just because Donna sold her pills on the street doesn't mean the dentist did anything wrong.
:cow:

BBM

Giving drugs to one person, knowing they are for another person is against the law:

(Below is BBM)
In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.

"He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Police...n-Cam/-/475880/2015516/-/1313kdn/-/index.html

Just because Donna sold her pills on the street doesn't mean the dentist did anything wrong. :cow:

IIRC, it was a three-month supply. Sometimes insurance allows (and even encourages) their policyholders to get a three-month supply at a time as it is apparently a money-saver. It could have been why Donna had a three-month supply; either that or she got a discount on her copay for doing it that way and thus requested her dentist write the script that way. In my area you only get a one-month supply of this type of drug at a time, if that. With the information I have seen to date I would not be in a position to say Donna's dentist did anything illegal.

BBM

I would just like to add that I remember a group picture of Donna, with the Texas Equia-Search team, where she was "charmingly" giving the finger. Real class there.

Ronald Cummings' latest appeal (filed March 2012) was put to rest on 4/3/2012.

I am not sure but I think his only remaining option would be FL Supreme Court.

Ronald Cummings' latest appeal (filed March 2012) was put to rest on 4/3/2012.

I am not sure but I think his only remaining option would be FL Supreme Court.

How long does he have to file with the Supreme Court?

What a waste of taxpayer money, letme ask how does this appeal bs have anything to do with finding Haleigh? Before RC went to jail how much time was he spending trying to find his child?

Maybe when all the appeals wash up, the reality of prison for more years than you want to imagine, the not knowing when you will get out, will sink in for all of them. I had heard rumored that it would take 3 to 4 years for any of them to speak up. It's over 3 now...

How long does he have to file with the Supreme Court?

RC had to go through the proper steps: First, he appealed at the district level and that was denied. Then he motioned with the circuit court that sentenced him for post conviction relief--also denied. He apparently felt he had reason to file an amended motion for post convicition relief. That was denied as well. Then...on 3/14/2012 he filed a second disctrict court appeal, which was denied slightly over two weeks after being filed. (The second appeal was denied via PCA so the document is not available on the website to read, but I suspect it was denied because it was the same issue as his first appeal which had already been deemed without merit.)

So I believe RC's next step is a Supreme Court appeal, which could not be filed without having gone through the hoops with the lower courts first. I really do not know the time requirement for filing with the SC, though.

But really, what else does Ronald Cummings have to do with his time? I mean, it doesn't look as if he is busying himself with doing interviews from prison where he begs for answers about his daughter...

RC had to go through the proper steps: First, he appealed at the district level and that was denied. Then he motioned with the circuit court that sentenced him for post conviction relief--also denied. He apparently felt he had reason to file an amended motion for post convicition relief. That was denied as well. Then...on 3/14/2012 he filed a second disctrict court appeal, which was denied slightly over two weeks after being filed. (The second appeal was denied via PCA so the document is not available on the website to read, but I suspect it was denied because it was the same issue as his first appeal which had already been deemed without merit.)

So I believe RC's next step is a Supreme Court appeal, which could not be filed without having gone through the hoops with the lower courts first. I really do not know the time requirement for filing with the SC, though.

But really, what else does Ronald Cummings have to do with his time? I mean, it doesn't look as if he is busying himself with doing interviews from prison where he begs for answers about his daughter...

BBM

Come on now, krkrjx, you know what he's doing, he's getting multiple tatts!!

BBM

Giving drugs to one person, knowing they are for another person is against the law:

(Below is BBM)

Quote:
In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.

"He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Police...n-Cam/-/475880/2015516/-/1313kdn/-/index.html

Okay, thanks. I see your point. I was thinking the dentist gave the pills to Donna. I forget that aspect of it.

So, if that's true, if we can believe a known liar, the dentist is guilty, too? :jail:

IIRC, it was a three-month supply. Sometimes insurance allows (and even encourages) their policyholders to get a three-month supply at a time as it is apparently a money-saver. It could have been why Donna had a three-month supply; either that or she got a discount on her copay for doing it that way and thus requested her dentist write the script that way. In my area you only get a one-month supply of this type of drug at a time, if that. With the information I have seen to date I would not be in a position to say Donna's dentist did anything illegal.

In many states, controlled drugs are limited to filling one month at a time. Pain killers are controlled, no 3-month prescriptions are allowed.

Does anyone know how it works in Virginia?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back