Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ron is claiming prosecution errors. He entered a guilty plea but after being sentenced and sent to prison he decided that the SA who was part of his plea deal did not have jurisdiction. That was the basis of his appeal; the appeal was denied.

He then filed the Motion for Post Conviction Relief. There is no resolution to that Motion showing on Ron's docket info but a second entry of Motion for Post Conviction Relief is showing, so either he modified the first one or he filed a new Motion altogether. I do not believe we have seen documentation of what Ron's basis is for his Motions for Post Conviction Relief but it has been a long time now so it could be posted here somewhere and I am just not remembering it.

Whatever is going on in Ron's mind, he has convinced himself that he was wronged by the authorities, which I find interesting given those are the same authorities who worked with his attorney to get his charges reduced. It appears that even with a plea deal that Ronald agreed to, he is still not happy.

Yep, Ron probably thought that he would be out by now based upon his past history where he always managed to slip right through the knot. I'm sure he is totally pizzzzzzzzed that the sentence was for real this time.:great:

542007CF002375XXAXMX

Now what is going on here with this case? Trial was spose to be today ...

10/14/2011 257 MOTION FOR AUTHORIZATION FOR ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATOR FEES

10/14/2011 258 ORDER AUTHORIZING ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATOR FEES

10/20/2011 259 MOTION FOR AUTHORITY FOR ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATOR FEES

UCN: 542007CF002375XXAXMX
Case File Date: 12/19/2007
Judge: PATTI A CHRISTENSEN
Case Status: TRIAL
Case File Location: RECORDS CENTER

11/16/2011 - TRIAL - 02:00
Is this the next trial reset date ... I mean deadline for another reset to occur? He has only had 27 court dates and still hasn't gone to trial - :waitasec:

542007CF002375XXAXMX

Now what is going on here with this case? Trial was spose to be today ...

10/14/2011 257 MOTION FOR AUTHORIZATION FOR ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATOR FEES

10/14/2011 258 ORDER AUTHORIZING ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATOR FEES

10/20/2011 259 MOTION FOR AUTHORITY FOR ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATOR FEES

UCN: 542007CF002375XXAXMX
Case File Date: 12/19/2007
Judge: PATTI A CHRISTENSEN
Case Status: TRIAL
Case File Location: RECORDS CENTER

11/16/2011 - TRIAL - 02:00
Is this the next trial reset date ... I mean deadline for another reset to occur? He has only had 27 court dates and still hasn't gone to trial - :waitasec:

I am not really having a good day, would you mind telling me who this is on??? TIA :)

542007cf002375xxaxmx

now what is going on here with this case? Trial was spose to be today ...

10/14/2011 257 motion for authorization for additional investigator fees

10/14/2011 258 order authorizing additional investigator fees

10/20/2011 259 motion for authority for additional investigator fees

ucn: 542007cf002375xxaxmx
case file date: 12/19/2007
judge: Patti a christensen
case status: Trial
case file location: Records center

11/16/2011 - trial - 02:00
is this the next trial reset date ... I mean deadline for another reset to occur? he has only had 27 court dates and still hasn't gone to trial - :waitasec:

bbm....imagine that !!!!!

for Lil momma - this story is pretty vague,
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=98444

if you also look up this guy by his UCN in the clerk of court you can see his route of delaying the court system - going on four years now!
My point with this guy is how LE allows someone with such allegations to remain free with the "possibility" of repeat behavior; IDK whether he is innocent or guilty. I am appalled at a legal system that allows this case to go un-tried.
In my mind, he remains a POI as much as anyone else ...

I think we all need to sign something that makes the court get Snodgrass's *advertiser censored** in court and in jail where he belongs. I have never in my life seen ANYTHING like this, where it is postponed and postponed, something's gotta give!

Snodgrass is currently in PC jail, due to his bond having been reset due to this case taking so long to go to court. After 3 years, the bonding company requires you to put up more money to secure another bond... Since Snodgrass didn't have something like 5 to 7 thousand for his part to secure another bonding agent... he remains in jail. He's in protective custody, what they call the 'hot box' area of the jail system here in Putnam. He didn't violate his terms...

I'd like to remind those that are so quick, or so it seems to me, that one is INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. *sigh*

This guy has been on my Hinky Meter from the very beginning. Way back when he supposedly took prono pic of Misty Croslin. Don't know if this was ever verfied or not. Bad Dude, jmo

This guy has been on my Hinky Meter from the very beginning. Way back when he supposedly took prono pic of Misty Croslin. Don't know if this was ever verfied or not. Bad Dude, jmo

This dude that you're so quick to say is bad... Of course I understand, getting only one version/side of things... but he's my neighbor. I don't even know if he's guilty or not...but I do know the parents of the girls and they rate very high on my personal hinky meter.

As for the picture he supposedly took of Misty. Never happened. They didn't even know one another. Period. There was some confusion about the name Misty and many assumed it was Misty Croslin. Wrong. It was his ex g/f's daughter who's first name is Misty.

This dude that you're so quick to say is bad... Of course I understand, getting only one version/side of things... but he's my neighbor. I don't even know if he's guilty or not...but I do know the parents of the girls and they rate very high on my personal hinky meter.

As for the picture he supposedly took of Misty. Never happened. They didn't even know one another. Period. There was some confusion about the name Misty and many assumed it was Misty Croslin. Wrong. It was his ex g/f's daughter who's first name is Misty.

Sorry GER. There was a lot of bad press about him. Didn't he show up at the HaleighBug Fund Raiser? Also, I knew his ex's girlfriend's daughter was named Misty also, but there were references made about MC

Sorry GER. There was a lot of bad press about him. Didn't he show up at the HaleighBug Fund Raiser? Also, I knew his ex's girlfriend's daughter was named Misty also, but there were references made about MC

A lot of bad press, yes. But as we've ALL seen, the 'press' don't always get things right... *sigh*

Yes, before the HBC opened, there were people still working on it and on his way home, Snodgrass stopped by to let them know that if they wanted any furniture that he had stored in his garage, they could have it. He says, when I asked him what the heck he thought he was doing, that he thought he was helping. He'd never been in trouble like this before and just thought that if he could help, offering furniture/phones would be one way to help.
Anyway, that is when JR and whomever else came to Snodgrass's place to pick up the desks and the confrontation and accusations started flying and Snodgrass told them all to leave his property.
Any references made about about MC being connected to Snodgrass are just wrong and they never met. Ever.

A lot of bad press, yes. But as we've ALL seen, the 'press' don't always get things right... *sigh*

Yes, before the HBC opened, there were people still working on it and on his way home, Snodgrass stopped by to let them know that if they wanted any furniture that he had stored in his garage, they could have it. He says, when I asked him what the heck he thought he was doing, that he thought he was helping. He'd never been in trouble like this before and just thought that if he could help, offering furniture/phones would be one way to help.
Anyway, that is when JR and whomever else came to Snodgrass's place to pick up the desks and the confrontation and accusations started flying and Snodgrass told them all to leave his property.
Any references made about about MC being connected to Snodgrass are just wrong and they never met. Ever.

Thank you Ger for clearing all that up. I didn't see any of the above before, again, many thanks.

All about DanS ...

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/01/exclusive-cobras-takedown-controversy/

When I first read this, I compared the ages of the two to MC & Haleigh ... and then I got sick. Whether Dan has anything to do with the disappearance of our baby girl is unknown. Irregardless, there was a tremendous amount of evidence gathered from this incident and the thought of someone like this living amongst "our" children is absolutely appalling. (Fortunately, he was tossed back in jail on 25-MAY-2011 and booking info http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=766720&IMG=43291)
Maybe I think the father of the girls should be arrested too ... also another poster says he is not of good character either.
Further, it is my belief that any person with this type of moral character could definitely be a POI in the disappearance of any child. :furious:

I have stayed away from the Snodgrass situation...because my gut reaction is different from most people. The little I have read about it makes me willing to give him the benefit of the doubt..

I think this is a case where LE has to tread softly due to public outrage...and perhaps lack of evidence to prove a rape of a child occurred. If there was strong evidence, he would have been in Prison by now.

Per county criminal dockets, Ronald had amended his Motion for Post Conviction Relief, and it has been denied.

Spending holidays, birthdays and special occasions locked up ... what a life these ppl have chosen!

not to mention being with loved ones during funerals.

Wonder what Haleighs funeral was like when they disposed of her wherever? I have no compassion for any of the two (Ron and Misty) who Ron for sure is now a nazi, filing more things to save his drug dealing deadbeat behind then he has EVER anything Haleigh related, oh except probably to get money from a mother he stole her kids from. May they rot. jmo

Vinelink update

12/30/2011

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, HANK CROSLIN with offender number V35906, has been transferred from the Franklin C.I. to the custody of Lawtey C.I. as of 12/30/2011. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

The Florida Statewide Vine Service

Nicer digs.

Per county criminal dockets, Ronald had amended his Motion for Post Conviction Relief, and it has been denied.

He has filed a Motion for Rehearing re the recently denied Motion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back