Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question and a thought...does everyone believe she is deceased? Not that maybe Alex traded or sold her to traffickers for drugs or money?

I believe she's deceased. I'm not immersed in this case but I don't believe this was planned, meaning he showed up to harm her. Who knows what happened after 2am but I believe she was killed in the home (choking/suffocation), then removed. I don't believe she walked out or was carried out alive with him.

IMO, drug dealers don't see any value in a child in exchange for money owed to them. That's way to much risk and dare I say, while some are very dangerous, drug dealers might even have a heart when it comes to a child.

Sex trafficking? Nope.

Just my psychobabble thoughts for the night. o_O

You know those killers who ENJOY talking about their crime?
Who RELISH the attention that they get?
Who like the pain that they cause?
The fact that only THEY have the knowledge that so many people want?

They basically say "Yeah, she's dead but you'll never find her."

That is what Alex reminds me of.
That is how I see Alex behaving in an interrogation.
It is a GAME to them. A mind game, where they get to be in control.

Just sending them on a total wild goose chase for a while.
Then they call him out and tell him they know he's lying about everything.
At that point he will basically taunt them by admitting she's dead but not telling them anything else.

Refusing to lead them to her body.
Refusing to allow the family closure.
Refusing to explain what happened to her.
The more sophisticated ones scam some money out of the deal.

I don't even think it's a self preservation thing at this point. I think he knows they are going to charge him either way.

I think he's just enjoying making everyone suffer. But, they can't suffer if they still have hope she's coming home right?

So he's got to tell them she's dead but then not give them her body for the closure they need. Take away both the hope and the closure. Evil.

Just like in Natalee Holloway's case. Also in some serial killer cases, though I am blanking on names right now. But Natalee Holloway is a great example, Alex totally reminds me of JVDS.

Those who followed that closely will see the personality parallels now that I've mentioned it. When you look at it from that perspective, figuring out what Alex might be thinking is a bit easier.

Alex wants to have the upper hand. When it benefits HIM he will reveal where she is. If it doesn't benefit him he will stay quiet. :rolleyes:

I'm closer to you than to the theme of a tragically depressed boy who was crying out for help and received none.

His face looks grimly determined and smugly arrogant to me. I think he's cold.

He seems like someone who feels firmly entitled to whatever he wants without having to work or struggle or achieve something.

He's a sicko all right. But I'm not seeing one hint of psychosis in his face. And while I'm no expert I've seen enough cases and mug shots of completely psychotic people to get a sense (I think) of what that looks like.

He looks like a creep to me. A man who feels the world owes him or wronged him and who at the least, could not care any less about the suffering of his beautiful baby niece or of his sister.

I think he's a psychopath.

Video

Attachments

• IMG_2117.JPG
    IMG_2117.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 173
Utah Code
76-9-704 Abuse or desecration of a dead human body -- Penalties.
(1) For purposes of this section, "dead human body" includes any part of a human body in any stage of decomposition, including ancient human remains as defined in Section 9-8-302.
(2) A person is guilty of abuse or desecration of a dead human body if the person intentionally and unlawfully:
(a) fails to report the finding of a dead human body to a local law enforcement agency;
(b) disturbs, moves, removes, conceals, or destroys a dead human body or any part of it;
(c) disinters a buried or otherwise interred dead human body, without authority of a court order;
(d) dismembers a dead human body to any extent, or damages or detaches any part or portion of
a dead human body; or
(e)
(i) commits or attempts to commit upon any dead human body any act of sexual penetration, regardless of the sex of the actor and of the dead human body; and
(ii) as used in Subsection (2)(e)(i), "sexual penetration" means penetration, however slight, of the genital or anal opening by any object, substance, instrument, or device, including a part of the human body, or penetration involving the genitals of the actor and the mouth of the dead human body.
https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter9/C76-9-S704_1800010118000101.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member