Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no :( knife matching those found in the home. Knife was broken indicating use. beer can, w touch DNA on it, white plastic pipe w red substance on it. AW's watch, and hooded sweatshirt. All positive for Lizzie.

LE doesn't know or understand a motive
Broken knife with Lizzy's DNA was same brand as missing knife from family's knife set
PVC pipe blood palm print of uncle
Teal skirt w blood, buried
Beer can with touch DNA consistent with Uncle
Rapid DNA profile built for Lizzy
Watch and hooded sweatshirt all positive for Lizzy's DNA

-Appreciates them spreading the word

- Unsure if they will open this up and ask for volunteers, That is out a ways.

-Why wasn't he charged until today? There is process and caution. They want to be good at what they do. This process has taken time, and getting DNA back is not rapid. Trust we are not lollygagging. We want to be confident.

Last edited:
I really like this guy, he has a very engaging style of public speaking, and clearly a lot of strength to be able to get through this kind of delivery.

I couldn't agree more.

Chief Jensen did a masterful job at communicating extremely grim, emotionally charged and devastating information in a compassionate, yet direct, manner.

That he managed to maintain both his composure and his professionalism while clearly struggling with his own emotions is hugely commendable.

That the Chief comported himself so well throughout the pc speaks to both the man's strength and his character.

JMO.

Last edited:
Nope, in Utah you can be charged with it just for not reporting a dead body or MOVING a dead body. As shown in what you linked next. I don't believe they have enough to show anything worse, yet.

Yeah, I read the code. So it stands to reason perhaps the charge is only because he’s not disclosing her whereabouts.
Could be more, we just don’t know.

Really looking forward (and not looking forward at the same time) to the probable cause document for the new charges. I had a call and missed if he mentioned where the pipe with the bloody palm print was found.

I was thinking the same thing about the document. I worried it would come off like I was looking forward to reading it for the wrong reasons.

I wonder if they have allowed his sister, the little girls mom, to speak/plead directly to him? How do you look your sister in the eyes and stonewall her.

Same way you look your niece in the eyes and stab her?

This is one photo and he is in a ditch. I am confident LE is being thorough.
JMO

It's quite possible that the reporters are the ones that are staying clean.

@MsBetsy many of his posts sound painful, like he was crying out for help. Moo

Absolutely not excusing this animal, only making a point.
Had my child posted the same posts, I would have gotten help immediately. Jmo

Yes, I often see posts by teens and young adults that alarm the crap out of me. Their parents are not alarmed and don't even respond to the posts. It's shocking.

I think we can. No loser new boyfriends or family members allowed to stay in the same home or to be alone with your kids, and an alarm system or nice, loyal, big dog to guard your child.
Good to “see you”, Gitana! I totally agree that we can and should take all steps to protect our kids as best we can. I feel so sad for Lizzy and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico