Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe faced with the probability that he'll face execution this psycho will spill his guts. My own comment and opinion.

LEO explaining desecration and what it means. Says it's about the 'elements' of the crime. I think he means that they don't believe Lizzy was mutilated in any way but rather that her body was removed and secreted. I'm saying this badly but IMO it's more a legal term than literal.

With a bloody broken knife and his finger prints on it and her DNA and you say they don’t believe she was mutilated?

I wonder if due to the PC, even homeowners found out things they did not know, like about mulch on him and it sent some out looking again in their yards or it triggered a thought... Or someone who had not been home who just returned from a long holiday weekend and entered their home...

I wonder if due to the PC, even homeowners found out things they did not know, like about mulch on him and it sent some out looking again in their yards or it triggered a thought... Or someone who had not been home who just returned from a long holiday weekend...
This is what I am thinking - a tip - otherwise I find it hard to believe LE didn't search that home and surrounding area thoroughly upon knowing his DNA was on that beer can JMO

Why wouldn’t he bury her with the clothes? Why separate? Was he just trying to scatter everything?

I like that his best friend was the one that ratted him out - thanks Pabst Blue Ribbon beer can!

Her clothes were hastily buried. I doubt he had a shovel and time to dig a grave. And in most places in Utah you need a pick ax to go along with that shovel. Clay and a lot of rock/boulders in our soil.

This is what I am thinking - a tip - otherwise I find it hard to believe LE didn't search that home and surrounding area thoroughly upon knowing his DNA was on that beer can JMO

I agree, although I did think there is a possibility that there have been homes not searched if the homeowners were not present, or even a vehicle parked that homeowners left home that without permission and a key they could not look at... Just a thought...

ETA: Not meaning the homeowner was unwilling, just has not been home and they cannot just search things without a warrant or reaching someone for consent... Again, just a thought. It could be anything, a tip is more likely, or just a search of the area again found something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero