Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How absolutely heartbreaking. I have watched this thread obsessively the past few days and although we all knew the outcome didn’t look promising, I held out the tiniest hope that just maybe she’d be found alive. It’s devastating to learn another of our innocent babies have been brutally taken again! Hold on to your loved ones everyone and be extra vigilant with who we have around them. Rest in peace beautiful Elizabeth Shelley.

I don't believe a word of killers version. Speaking to the Sister and BF retiring for some time together. Mom and BF give an entirely different version of the night.

Tweakers use stimulants, not opiates, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Photographs of a person's face are not a valid indicator of heroin addiction. Can you explain what you mean by "His face is heroin."?
I think his face shows a progression into mental illness.

He’s still guilty as *advertiser censored**, so don’t misunderstand me.

I think his face shows a progression into mental illness.

He’s still guilty as *advertiser censored**, so don’t misunderstand me.

Yes, he can be both...guilty and mentally ill. Many criminals are. Lots of folks just want to focus on the guilty part. Though not saying he is insane, i.e did not know what he was doing. Few people are insane in that way, imo.

Sean Moody‏ @SeanMoodyKSL
It’s been a terribly sad five days here in Logan. Here’s where things stand right now. Alex Whipple’s attorney told me he led authorities to Lizzy’s body around 1:00 this afternoon after Whipple told him where it was.

2:58 PM - 29 May 2019 pst

Isn't it interesting that when he drinks alcohol he claims he has "black outs" and does bad things. Yet, he could instruct his attorney how to go directly to Lizzy's body... so well hidden that she was missed during an earlier LE search. Apparently he suffers from very selective black out episodes.

Isn't it interesting that when he drinks alcohol he claims he has "black outs" and does bad things. Yet, he could instruct his attorney how to go directly to Lizzy's body... so well hidden that she was missed during an earlier LE search. Apparently he suffers from very selective black out episodes.
Yes must be the new trend. Much like Mollie T's killer. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member