Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that was beautiful but brought a ton of new tears.

Thank you for posting it.

While she should still be here, I am glad the day was all about and only about her, and the further charges came after.

The strength her family has shown has been amazing and I hope God guides them through the times to come.

If Jessica wrote a book about Lizzie, her life, it would probably be a bestseller. And work into speaking engagements. So many parents who have lost children end up with careers in the field. Mark Klass, John Walsh...and now, Jessica Whipple. If she wants it, the door is open for her.

If Jessica wrote a book about Lizzie, her life, it would probably be a bestseller. And work into speaking engagements. So many parents who have lost children end up with careers in the field. Mark Klass, John Walsh...and now, Jessica Whipple. If she wants it, the door is open for her.

She certainly, as someone said earlier, has a way with words. I have to say she honored this child beautifully and the community came together to assist in that as well.

It is not always that way in such criminal circumstances or can't be, sometimes the criminal is still not arrested and even at the service, whether known or unknown, sometimes the parents are still under suspicion even if they did not do it, etc. I am glad that Lizzy's was able to be this way and the perp in jail and forgotten for this one day.

Her mom did a wonderful job. And I would buy her book.

Edited to clarify.

Hello everyone,
My first post. Been a long time lurker on the Delphi thread, but this case has really hit me hard as well.

I was just curious, I know the prosecutor promised not to seek the DP as part of the plea, but can't the judge overrule the plea deal / prosecutor if he decided to?
In addition to this, could the agreement be revoked because they found evidence of a “new” crime, ie SA? Could they technically not seek the DP for murder but seek it for SA?

14371880-7101939-image-a-14_1559680028957.jpg

14463246-7112765-image-m-24_1559838171463.jpg

14371878-7112765-image-a-25_1559838181949.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7112765/Utah-man-21-accused-murdering-5-year-old-niece-charged-rape-sodomy.html

Babyland

The implications of the additional charges are what we all suspected from the getgo. I hope he rots from the inside out. I read yesterday that one state is instituting mandatory castration for sex predators leaving prison? I think it was Alabama?

I think it would be best if child molestors were never let out of prison to begin with. Other than that, go for it Alabama.

Hearing these stories about Lizzy makes me have sympathy for WS.

Although it sounds like he missed her childhood for whatever, he will never ever have the opportunity to know his daughter as other family experienced her.

The first photo I saw of Lizzy was when story broke and DM published photo of WS holding his newborn Lizzy in his arms. (I'm sure they got to his fb photos first because they shared the same surname).

MOO

I smh at keeping prisoners safe when the last thing they cared about was the safety and wellbeing and rights of their murdered and abused child victim. With low level offenders, yes, keep them safe; with types like he is, and what he did, no.

jmo.

I appreciate your point of view. But people who work in prisons need to ensure a safe, secure environment for work. If officers let complete anarchy rule in prison, no one would be safe, including people who work there.

It is really a tough balance.

I appreciate your point of view. But people who work in prisons need to ensure a safe, secure environment for work. If officers let complete anarchy rule in prison, no one would be safe, including people who work there.

It is really a tough balance.

I get that and know it and appreciate it. I was thinking more in the lines of letting them rot where no one needs to care for them, like lock 'em up and leave 'em.

In fact I almost added to that post a mosquito poisonous snake infested island with a moat full of man eating sharks, etc. and throw certain types of offenders there and leave 'em.

I do get and appreciate what you mean, I have heard that from people even working at jails.

I should have pointed out it was more of a vent at the perps and particularly those that kill children...

Following along, I’ve read theories about revenge, hatred of family, jeolousy, predatory impulses, drug induced violence, etc. All seem plausable. But in looking at these pictures, and seeing the polar dichotomy of his seething anger & Lizzie’s gigantic pure joy, it struck me: I think he wanted to kill that joy. Totally annihilate it. I know she was sleeping, but that uncontained joy oozes out of every photo and has to be palpable in that home. He still looks SO ANGRY in those court pics- long after the drugs & alcohol have dissipated. Maybe his loathing of happiness triggers his rage. Unfortunately I think this is a growing problem in society today.

Sweet Little Lizzy. Watch over us all and teach us to love life as you did. Help us see evil much more quickly, so that we can help stop it. Especially the kind of evil that slithers in the night to steal and hurt sweet babies like you.

May God continuously comfort Lizzys mom and those who love her.

I also feel as though Lizzy was a proxy for her mother in AW's mind, and he long may have harbored highly inappropriate sexual feelings for his sister - hence his blinding rage at observing her happy relationship with her life partner.

He makes my skin crawl. I wish he'd slither into a (dark, uncomfortable, pointy-surfaced) hole and disappear forever.
I think he's just a scummy pedophile child murderer, and I don't think it's any more complex than that... Nor do I think his psyche deserves even a moment more of anybody's time trying to analyze and figure out what's wrong with him. Everything is wrong with him. Nothing is right with him.

Last edited:
I am sure they are but if not, I think LE should take a good look at what and where AW has been the past few years. He made some remark about doing terrible things when drinking (paraphrasing). Has he been out of state? Has he couch surfed with anyone who has children? I am sure his DNA will be run through the database and it should be.
I believe he has. There was a poster early on. Never became a VI. But yeah. My heart is broken at the thought of other abused children.

Edited to add: I wish there was a way to distribute fliers to gen pop in prison that say, “attention prisoners: guy who raped and murdered his baby niece is currently being held in cell #__.”

Last edited:
The implications of the additional charges are what we all suspected from the getgo. I hope he rots from the inside out. I read yesterday that one state is instituting mandatory castration for sex predators leaving prison? I think it was Alabama?
If someone’s crime was so bad that they deserve castration, they should not be up for parole in the first place. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member