Identified! UT - Beaver Co., WhtFem UP12045, 18-40, on train, Jan'14 - Amber Brown

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I apologize if this has already been disclosed, but I would be interested to know if any of her bones were broken postmortem. If any were, that would support the possibility that her body was dropped on to the train from above.

If I understood the information we got from the sheriff's office correctly, there was nothing about her condition that was inconsistent with death by exposure/hypothermia, pending the toxicology report. So no broken bones, etc.

Oh, I dunno -- seems like we ask questions about LE all the time :D

Very true, BUT, I'd be willing to trust a cop on the meth/teeth issue. He's been around enough to see that stuff on a daily basis I'm sure.

Very true, BUT, I'd be willing to trust a cop on the meth/teeth issue. He's been around enough to see that stuff on a daily basis I'm sure.

He says her teeth are *consistent* with meth abuse.

None of the things that meth does to the teeth are things that can't happen due to other causes. Dry mouth, grinding, poor diet, irregular care... all can have other causes For example a person could have mixed depression/anxiety (irregular self care, poor diet, grinding teeth due to anxiety) and in an attempt to get well go through several rounds of different prescription drugs that dry their mouth out but don't actually work well enough to allow them to start being more regular with caring for their teeth.

I'm old enough to remember the days before illegal amphetamines were an issue where I live, and there were a few people that had mouths that looked exactly like meth mouth and had obviously never been users of illegal drugs.

So I'd say meth use is most likely considering how prevalent meth is in the USA, but it isn't the only possibility.

I'm curious to know whether her tooth is loose or just crooked. My top front teeth are naturally crooked and gapped (parents could only afford braces for one kid and it wasn't me--now I like my teeth). So her tooth may always have been crooked. If it's loose, however, that's more in line with decay or similar problems.

He says her teeth are *consistent* with meth abuse.

None of the things that meth does to the teeth are things that can't happen due to other causes. Dry mouth, grinding, poor diet, irregular care... all can have other causes For example a person could have mixed depression/anxiety (irregular self care, poor diet, grinding teeth due to anxiety) and in an attempt to get well go through several rounds of different prescription drugs that dry their mouth out but don't actually work well enough to allow them to start being more regular with caring for their teeth.

I'm old enough to remember the days before illegal amphetamines were an issue where I live, and there were a few people that had mouths that looked exactly like meth mouth and had obviously never been users of illegal drugs.

So I'd say meth use is most likely considering how prevalent meth is in the USA, but it isn't the only possibility.

I don't post much, but have been following this thread with interest. I'm in my '20s and had perfect teeth up until about age 15 when I went on a prescription med for several years that not only dried out my mouth but ruined my enamel, so even though I take very good care of my teeth I have over 30 fillings and generally need 1-3 new ones every 6 months. If I did not have access to dental care my teeth would be in DEPLORABLE shape, probably worse than this poor girl's. I've never smoked or done drugs, and don't have any habits that would cause damage to my teeth, yet I'll probably need dentures well before age 50.

I have a feeling that a combination of factors contributed the state of Jane's teeth, but a situation similar to mine could've exacerbated their poor condition. JMHO.

I guess we can't know for sure until the tox report about drugs. I actually wonder if perhaps she was under influence of alcohol (the articles posted earlier in the thread seem to point to trainhoppers as using alcohol more frequently than drugs) which would have contributed to hypothermia.

Tonight my heart is with whomever is missing our Train Jane.

I think Sgt. W is over me contacting him. I haven't heard back in days :(

This could also be a good sign however. Perhaps they are in the process of excluding the suggested missing person via DNA or fingerprints. No news is sometimes good news-

IMO It looks too much like her and everything seems to line up insofar as location and circumstance. I do think it will be a match, given the information we have seen.

Wait who are we waiting on to match? SG?

LOL exactly we have SG and AK and so far Sgt. W has confirmed he is looking into AK and the SG case rep is hopefully looking into train jane as her MP...

Sometimes you have to be annoying to get noticed. In the case of my missing cousin I know at least 7 or 8 of us called several times a day because there was no way we were letting it go cold.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. :)

I guess we can't know for sure until the tox report about drugs. I actually wonder if perhaps she was under influence of alcohol (the articles posted earlier in the thread seem to point to trainhoppers as using alcohol more frequently than drugs) which would have contributed to hypothermia.

Tonight my heart is with whomever is missing our Train Jane.

Yeah, it seems like alcohol would be more likely to put her in the kind of sleep where she wouldn't notice she was getting cold, besides contributing to heat loss.

Lynnea Rose Cross

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cross_lynnea.html

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1069582

Jennifer Mae Enyart

http://www.tpcrimestoppers.com/case.php?id=263

http://greenriverkillings.com/jennifer-enyart/

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...2881&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US&seqNum=1

Angel Dawn Wilson

http://m.inlander.com/spokane/missing-angel-wilson/Content?oid=2189811

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1083385/1

Could somebody please submit for me to the investigators of Lynnea Rose Cross, Jennifer Mae Enyart, and Angel Dawn Wilson being possible matches for our Train Jane? Lynnea ran away from home with a wanted drug user. She also had a lip piercing, which another sleuther mentioned is not good for teeth. Angel used drugs and Methamphetamine was her usual pick. She also in one article was said to of not had the best teeth even before drug use. Jennifer could of been involved in drugs with the little known information about her, but who knows. Angel and Jennifer both ran away from Spokane, Washington which has a big meth problem, although Jennifer was last seen in Tacoma after being picked up in Seattle by her parents. I was originally looking at these girls, because they were blonde haired as well as our Train Jane and ran away a while back, but then I started looking at more information about these girls such as bad teeth, drug use, and piercings that were not good for teeth. I know we aren't sure whether Train Jane used drugs or not yet, but these girls seem like good potential matches to me. JMO

I will suggest them later today to sgt w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

To avoid mustarding, we all need to remember Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is the most likely one. There is no need for us to theorize that someone dropped this woman onto the train from above, when climbing onto the train and dying there of exposure suffices to explain what is known.

The teeth look like meth teeth if I ever saw 'em.

Sad to say we may well be looking for a match for a person who is not on any missing person site.

<modsnip>

To avoid mustarding, we all need to remember Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is the most likely one. There is no need for us to theorize that someone dropped this woman onto the train from above, when climbing onto the train and dying there of exposure suffices to explain what is known.

Sad to say we may well be looking for a match for a person who is not on any missing person site.

I agree about how she got up there. No evidence to show she fell, jumped, was thrown, or got on any other way than climbing.

I don't think her teeth are so clear cut, though. I personally believe that she was a meth user, but as others have pointed out, there are other legitimate and not far-fetched reasons for the state of her teeth and skin.

I think Samantha Gonzales is the only viable match at this point. Otherwise, I agree that our Doe hasn't been reported missing.

The teeth may have been damaged from meth use, but they don't show the classic damage at the gum level. It's probably more accurate to suggest that she was homeless and had poor dental hygiene.

I wonder why the dental photo was removed. We really need to make sure that it wasn't removed because it was posted in error in the first place - that it belonged to someone else. If someone still has a screenshot of the dental picture, can you confirm that the picture belongs to Train Jane?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porshasmom22
Back