Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you JusticeWillBeServed!

Thursday, July 16th:
*Sentencing for Federal Charges (@ ) – UT – David Heisler (30) (June 27, 2016; found Aug. 18, 2016) - Francis Lee McCard (56) pled guilty (2/8/18) (plea deal) to federal charge of kidnapping resulting in death; also plead guilty (7/3/18) to Arizona charges of 1st degree murder & Class 2 felony kidnapping. Will receive 29 years in prison on Federal indictment, 25 years for AZ murder & 21 years for AZ kidnapping charges. Will be sentenced July 2, 2018 for AZ charges.
7/3/18 Update: AZ Charges: Sentenced to 25 years (for murder), 21 years (for kidnapping), sentenced to 46 years in AZ prison. Previously indicted for Federal kidnapping resulting in death charge. Took plea deal for 29 years, will be sentenced on July 16th.

Accomplices:
Tammy Renee Freeman (55) pled guilty (2/27/18) to aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & theft of vehicle; according to plea deal AZ will not pursue charges of murder & kidnapping. Sentenced 4/10/18 to up to 15 years in prison & ordered to pay $10K in restitution.

Kelley Marie Perry (33) “mom” of their child – arrested (7/5/16) and charged with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & 2nd degree felony theft. Also indicted (April, 2017) by Arizona with murder & kidnapping. Waived prelim hearing on 4/9/18. Had arraignment hearing & entered plea of not guilty on 5/22/18; no further dates available.

McCard sentenced in federal court for David Heisler murder, kidnapping case

The federal sentence follows a similar sentence in Arizona that was handed down in May. In total, McCard will serve 46 years in Arizona and 29 years in federal custody in light of a plea deal that was officially entered Monday afternoon.

McCard, 57, will serve these sentences consecutively.

re consecutively sentences - does that mean he will serve 46 year in Arizona, and be transferred to federal prison & serve 29 years there? Like he'll spend 75 years in prison? TIA!

Anyone have any "news" on when Perry might be in court? Last one was arraignment om 5/22/18.

TIA!

Hello Niner,

Francis McCard will have to serve 29 years in federal prison. After that, he will begin to serve his sentence of 46 years in Arizona. Since the sentences are consecutive, the 29 years he serves from the first sentence won't count towards the 46 years. If they had been issued concurrently, then it would have.

Under the post from July 16th in the link below, the administrator for the group said in one of the comments that Perry's court date is on August 28th.

Justice and memory for/of David Heisler

Thanks for the explanation JusticeWillBeServed! I thought that that was the deal!
And another
97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
for the date of Perry's court date!

Tuesday, August 28th:
*Pretrial Hearing - (@ ) – UT – David Heisler (30) (June 27, 2016; found Aug. 18, 2016) – Kelley Marie Perry (33) “mom” of their child – arrested & charged (7/5/16) & arraigned (5/22/18) with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & 2nd degree felony theft. Plead not guilty. Also indicted (April, 2017) by Arizona with murder & kidnapping.
Waived Prelim hearing on 4/9/18. Had arraignment hearing & entered plea on May 22, 2018.
Accomplices:
*Tammy Renee Freeman (55) plead guilty (2/27/18) to aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & theft of vehicle; according to plea deal AZ will not pursue charges of murder & kidnapping. Sentenced 4/10/18 to up to 15 years in prison & ordered to pay $10K in restitution.
*Francis Lee McCard (56) plead guilty (2/8/18) (plea deal) to federal charge of kidnapping resulting in death; also plead guilty (7/3/18) to Arizona charges of 1st degree murder & Class 2 felony kidnapping. Will receive 29 years in prison on Federal indictment, 25 years for AZ murder & 21 years for AZ kidnapping charges. Sentenced (7/2/18) for AZ charges-46 years. Sentenced on federal charges (7/16/18) to 29 years in federal prison. Sentences will run consecutively. Total of 75 years in prison.

I see JusticeWillBeServed hasn't been here since late August.

Anyone else - can you get into Utah court site?

TIA! :)

bumpitupbump_zpslfblvcp8.gif

Hey me again!

I'm going to be going through all my "oldie" cases that I haven't heard anything about in quite some time.
I hope someone can help me with these.
I'm going to call on
@JerseyGirl, @cybervampira, @SeesSeas, @MsMarple, @mistivon, @Eleven_11, @MsFacetious, @JusticeWillBeServed

No access to this court site.
Hope you all don't mind me tagging you! I need HELP!!

I have:
Tuesday, August 28th:
*Pretrial Hearing - (@ ) – UT – David Heisler (30) (June 27, 2016, Santa Clara; found Aug. 18, 2016) – *Kelley Marie Perry (33) “mom” of their child – arrested & charged (7/5/16) & arraigned (5/22/18) with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & 2nd degree felony theft. Plead not guilty. Also indicted (April, 2017) by Arizona with murder & kidnapping.
Waived Prelim hearing on 4/9/18. Had arraignment hearing & entered plea on May 22, 2018.
Accomplices:
*Tammy Renee Freeman (55) pled guilty (2/27/18) to aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & theft of vehicle; according to plea deal AZ will not pursue charges of murder & kidnapping.
Sentenced 4/10/18 to up to 15 years in prison & ordered to pay $10K in restitution.
*Francis Lee McCard (56) pled guilty (2/8/18) (plea deal) to federal charge of kidnapping resulting in death; also plead guilty (7/3/18) to Arizona charges of 1st degree murder & Class 2 felony kidnapping.
Will receive 29 years in prison on Federal indictment, 25 years for AZ murder & 21 years for AZ kidnapping charges. Sentenced (7/2/18) for AZ charges-46 years. Sentenced on federal charges (7/16/18) to 29 years in federal prison. Sentences will run consecutively. Total of 75 years in prison.

TIA! :)

Last edited:
Kelley has 2 review hearings (separate drug cases 2/2015 and 7/2016) and an arraignment (for this case 6/2016) on the 15th at 9am.

Total she has 6 felony charges in that county.

1 F3
3 F2's
2 F1's

I can't believe she hasn't even been arraigned yet. Geez. She's the only one left from this case right? And Arizona gets her next so no need to check there?

In my notes I have that she had an arraignment hearing on May 22, 2018 and she plead not guilty.
??

It's totally possible that it's mislabeled on the docket then. Especially with her having two other active cases. It's possible they got mixed up and this is a review hearing or status conference or something completely different. Her charges are the same so she's not being arraigned because of new charges. I bet it's just a screw up.

If she was supposed to have a pre trial conference in August then I would bet this is a review, scheduling, motion or pre trial conference.

ERIC A LUDLOW - Courtroom 2A
January 15, 2019 - Tuesday 08:55 AM

ARRAIGNMENT (?)
IVN 161501296 State Felony

STATE OF UTAH
VS.
PERRY, KELLEY MARIE

AKA BURCH, KELLEY MARIE OTN: 49779713
DOB: 08/08/1984

F1 - AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING - 06/27/16
F1 - AGGRAVATED BURGLARY - 06/27/16
F2 - THEFT - 06/27/16

Tuesday, January 15th:
*Arraignment Hearing - (@ 9am MT) – UT – David Heisler (30) (June 27, 2016, Santa Clara; found Aug. 18, 2016) – *Kelley Marie Perry (33) “mom” of their child – arrested & charged (7/5/16) & arraigned (5/22/18) with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & 2nd degree felony theft. Plead not guilty. Also indicted (April, 2017) by Arizona with murder & kidnapping.
1/7/19 Update: Next arraignment hearing on 1/15/19.
Accomplices:
*Tammy Renee Freeman (55) pled guilty (2/27/18) to aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & theft of vehicle; according to plea deal AZ will not pursue charges of murder & kidnapping. Sentenced 4/10/18 to up to 15 years in prison & ordered to pay $10K in restitution.
*Francis Lee McCard (56) pled guilty (2/8/18) (plea deal) to federal charge of kidnapping resulting in death; also plead guilty (7/3/18) to Arizona charges of 1st degree murder & Class 2 felony kidnapping. Will receive 29 years in prison on Federal indictment, 25 years for AZ murder & 21 years for AZ kidnapping charges. Sentenced (7/2/18) for AZ charges-46 years. Sentenced on federal charges (7/16/18) to 29 years in federal prison. Sentences will run consecutively. Total of 75 years in prison.

David Heisler case: Ex-girlfriend of slain Santa Clara man pleads not guilty

The final defendant accused of taking part in the kidnapping that led to a Santa Clara man's death pleaded not guilty in court Tuesday morning.
[.....]
The matter will be scheduled for a five-day jury trial this year in 5th District Court Judge Eric Ludlow's courtroom.

At Tuesday's hearing, defense attorney Ryan Stout thanked the judge for his patience in the matter, whereas the defense and the prosecution were working on resolving the matter via a plea deal for some time.

"We had been exploring one avenue for a number of years," Stout said.
[.....]
Perry will appear in court again Jan. 29 for a review hearing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back