Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Curious to see how it plays out. Also awaiting any word on Tiffany Li.

Still so upset by this one ... I am curious to see how this plays out, what really happened, etc .. RIP David!!

I may have missed it in my readings, but when they found his remains, was he tied up in any way, partially buried? I know they found zip ties and sunglasses and the pillowcase in the area where they said they LEFT him alive .. four miles from where he was found .. I hate to think of what he went through .. and now what his poor daughter must go through! At least she is in good hands with the grandparents!

Other than still being partially? bound, I don't recall reading how he was found. I have read his remains were sent to an anthropologist to determine cause of death. http://www.good4utah.com/news/local-news/anthropologist-to-examine-david-heislers-cause-of-death

At first, I thought it odd they mentioned cause of death, but clearly it was me who was mistaken because regardless of cause of death, manner of death is homicide. Even if they left him alive, it really doesn't matter. Leaving him where they did the outcome was 99.99% going to be death (unless by chance some one just happened to be in the middle of nowhere at the same time they left David). I look at it the same as someone throwing a live person over a boat into an ocean. They might have been alive when they went overboard but there was zero chance of them succesfully making it out alive.

Anyhoo, it just occured to me the cause of death is likely going to be used as an aggravating factor. Perhaps they are trying to determine if the circumstances in this case qualify for a death penalty case. Maybe as a negotiating factor to take the DP off the table in exchange for LWOP.

Ugh .. I am right there with you, Cubby, on the many word's we could use but won't ..

Their daughter will grow up and will hear/learn that her mother took her daddy away from her :(

Sent from my SCH-I545

That is so heartbreaking to see his daughter .. she has a lot to get through but her grandparents love her, and David, enough to get through this pain for now. Justice for David and his family!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Have they still not released the cause of death? This case is so heart-breaking!!

I am really bad at finding stuff online, all the articles are old from the summer .. are there any updates on the hearings that were scheduled for late October/November? TIA :blushing:

This link includes a timeline:

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/ne...ents-surrounding-heisler-kidnapping/95495452/

During three days of hearings between October and November, the prosecution in Washington City resident Tammy Renee Freeman's kidnapping case outlined its evidence regarding her alleged role in helping two codefendants kidnap a Santa Clara man.

The presentations and succeeding arguments help bring a timeline of the alleged events into focus, and suggest that the victim, David Heisler, may still have hoped to maintain a relationship with Freeman's tenant, Kelley Marie Perry, despite Perry's acrimonious behavior during a years-long custody battle for the couple’s now-6-year-old daughter.

so according to this timeline David was still trying to bootie call his baby momma.. and that he was left alive and died later, from heat exposure? was he shot or no?
Sadly we can't get his side of the story. :(
She can say anything.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member