Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
they backed it up w texts. she made him send pic of empty rooms that he was alone. and idk where they timed his death but on the timeline it was 6/30 and they left him 6/27

Sadly we can't get his side of the story. :(
She can say anything.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

they backed it up w texts. she made him send pic of empty rooms that he was alone. and idk where they timed his death but on the timeline it was 6/30 and they left him 6/27
Oh wow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ugh .. reading that timeline of events makes me even more upset about this .. Those three need to pay for what they did .. Poor David, and his daughter and family

Just found this thread and David's story. Very glad for this outcome. RIP David!

Just popped in here to see if there were any updates ... the facebook page in David's memory keeps things pretty updated, so I like to look at it .. here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/finddavidheisler/ Still thinking of David since it's been just over a year since he was taken ... his daughter is just adorable!!

Bumping for David.

Tammy Freeman's trial is set to start October 30th.

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/a...sed-for-lack-of-miranda-warning/#.WY_JG8BOlJ8

Heisler kidnapping suspect’s statements suppressed for lack of Miranda warning

Uuugggghhhh!! The title of the article makes me crazy. When are they going to learn not to make a huge mistake like this?! Guilty people can go free from a simple mistake like this!

her defense attorney, Gary Pendleton, to present evidence that shows statements made by Freeman during questioning by Santa Clara-Ivins Police on July 5 and July 9, 2016, should be suppressed.

Police obtained those statements, Pendleton said, in violation of Freeman’s Miranda rights.

“After reviewing the tapes of the bodycam video of the officers,” Weiland said, “we believe that there was a custodial interrogation done …. We believe that there is a good faith effort to suppress those statements rather than having a hearing.”

The agreed suppression was granted with written order to be prepared and signed by the parties and the court in the coming weeks.

Luckily I believe they have enough evidence without her statements to keep her locked up. It just makes me crazy!

Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping, murder case to serve 75-year sentence - February 8th

Francis Lee McCard, 56, of Washington City, was indicted in federal court Monday on one count of kidnapping resulting in death.

As a condition of the plea agreement, in addition to pleading guilty to his federal charge, McCard must plead guilty to the first-degree murder charge and class 2 felony kidnapping charge he’s facing in Arizona.

As part of the plea deal, when McCard is sentenced, he will receive 29 years in prison on the federal indictment, 25 years for the Arizona murder conviction and 21 years for the Arizona kidnapping conviction with an order to serve those sentences consecutively.

Washington City woman pleads guilty to role in David Heisler’s kidnapping, death - February 27th

Tammy Renee Freeman, 55, appeared before Judge Jeffrey Wilcox in St. George with her defense attorney, Gary Pendleton, and pleaded guilty to aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary and theft of a motor vehicle.

In exchange for her plea agreement, Freeman’s first-degree felony charges were reduced to second-degree felonies, and prosecutors will ask that the judge sentence Freeman to the statutory term of one to 15 years in prison, Washington County Deputy Attorney Zachary Weiland said Tuesday.

As a condition of the plea agreement, Arizona and the U.S. Attorney’s office will not pursue charges against Freeman.

- Kelley Marie Perry has a preliminary hearing currently scheduled for April 9th.

- Sentencing for Francis McCard is scheduled for July 2nd.

- Sentencing for Tammy Freeman is scheduled for April 10th.

Heisler got involved with the wrong person. I sense there was drug use among the trio who were responsible for his death. Drugs and addiction make people do crazy things. It's just too bad he didn't get away and then stay away from the ex (his daughter's mother).

David Heisler case: Ex-girlfriend of slain Santa Clara man waives preliminary hearing

By waiving her preliminary hearing, Perry could either proceed to trial or set a date to be arraigned. Perry, alongside defense attorney Ryan Stout, requested an arraignment hearing in May, where she will be asked to make a plea.

Perry will appear in court again on May 22 before Judge Eric Ludlow to be arraigned.

Utah woman sentenced in role for man's kidnapping, death

Tammy Renee Freeman, 55, of Washington City, was sentenced to up to 15 years in prison and ordered to pay $10,000 restitution at a hearing in the 5th District Courthouse.

Wow another oldie that I haven't been following. Thank you ALL for the updates on this case!

I'll be following this one now.

Wow another oldie that I haven't been following. Thank you ALL for the updates on this case!

I'll be following this one now.

Look up Keith Green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]McCard gets 46 years in Arizona for David Heisler's kidnapping, murder[/h]
KINGMAN, Arizona — A defendant in the David Heisler case was sentenced Thursday to 46 years in prison in Arizona after pleading guilty to the 2016 abduction and murder of the Santa Clara man.

Francis "Frank" Lee McCard, 57, changed his plea during a Thursday hearing in Mohave County Superior Court in Kingman in light of a plea agreement.
McCard will serve 25 years in the Arizona Department of Corrections on the murder charge and 21 years on the kidnapping charge. Judge Rick Lambert ordered these sentences to run consecutively.

[h=2]McCard still awaits federal sentencing[/h]The 46-year Arizona term will run consecutively to the sentence outlined in his plea deal on the federal charge of kidnapping resulting in murder. The agreement recommends 348 months, or 29 years, in federal custody. He will be sentenced in that case in July.

Chief Deputy County Attorney James M. Schoppman said it is "unusual" in these types of cases to have a three-party agreement among Arizona, Utah and the federal government.

As part of the federal plea deal, McCard had to admit to three aggravating factors in the Arizona case: the fact that there were one or more accomplices involved in the crime, the crime was committed in a cruel manner, and the immediate family suffered significant emotional harm.
https://www.thespectrum.com/story/n...er-kidnap-mohave-washington-county/578278002/

Here's what I have for next court hearing:

Tuesday, May 22nd:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ ) – UT – David Heisler (30) (June 27, 2016; found Aug. 18, 2016) – Kelley Marie Perry (33) “mom” of their child – arrested (7/5/16) and charged with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & 2nd degree felony theft. Also indicted (April, 2017) by Arizona with murder & kidnapping. Waived Prelim hearing on 4/9/18. Arraignment & will enter plea.
Accomplices: Francis Lee McCard (56) pled guilty (2/8/18) to federal charge of kidnapping resulting in death; also pled guilty to Arizona charges of 1st degree murder & Class 2 felony kidnapping. Will receive 29 years in prison on Federal indictment, 25 years for AZ murder & 21 years for AZ kidnapping charges. Will be sentenced July 2, 2018.
Tammy Renee Freeman (55) pled guilty (2/27/18) to aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & theft of vehicle; according to plea deal AZ will not pursue charges of murder & kidnapping. Sentenced 4/10/18 to up to 15 years in prison & ordered to pay $10K in restitution.

Anyone have any updates on the May 22nd arraignment hearing? Did he enter a plea? Any "new" court dates?

TIA!

Monday, July 2nd:

*Sentencing (@ ) – UT – David Heisler (30) (June 27, 2016; found Aug. 18, 2016) - Francis Lee McCard (56) plead guilty (2/8/18) to federal charge of kidnapping resulting in death; also plead guilty to Arizona charges of 1st degree murder & Class 2 felony kidnapping. Will receive 29 years in prison on Federal indictment, 25 years for AZ murder & 21 years for AZ kidnapping charges. Will be sentenced July 2, 2018.
Accomplices:
Tammy Renee Freeman (55) plead guilty (2/27/18) to aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & theft of vehicle; according to plea deal AZ will not pursue charges of murder & kidnapping. Sentenced 4/10/18 to up to 15 years in prison & ordered to pay $10K in restitution.
Kelley Marie Perry (33) “mom” of their child – arrested (7/5/16) and charged with 1st degree felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated burglary & 2nd degree felony theft. Also indicted (April, 2017) by Arizona with murder & kidnapping. Waived Prelim hearing on 4/9/18. Had arraignment hearing & entered plea on May 22, 2018.

So was McCard sentenced to 75 years?

And anyone know "when Perry will return to court?

TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back