Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone good at maps? If so, can some one add a map with Santa Clara UT, Mt. Trumball AZ, Beaver Dam AZ and Mesquite NV. These are the points of interest mentioned in msm.

Santa Clara UT, is David's home.
Mesquite NV, is where TRF told LE she picked up KP.
Beaver Dam AZ is where David's car was located.
Mt. Trumball AZ is where FM claims he left David alive.

Did msm mention where TRF picked up FM.

Thank you, Fairy1. Everything except Mt. Trumball is along 15. I'm at a loss for why FM might have taken him all the way to Mt. Trumball.

I'm starting to fear David might not be found. It makes me wonder if FM would fess up the location if he thought it could save KP from getting life. He seems to be a bit obsessed with her based on his insistence she didn't do anything , it was all him.

Thank you, Fairy1. Everything except Mt. Trumball is along 15. I'm at a loss for why FM might have taken him all the way to Mt. Trumball.

I'm starting to fear David might not be found. It makes me wonder if FM would fess up the location if he thought it could save KP from getting life. He seems to be a bit obsessed with her based on his insistence she didn't do anything , it was all him.

I was wondering the same thing, Cubby. They must have cell phone pings? As far as access goes, it seems way more difficult than the many other alternatives. There is an old highway that I believe runs adjacent to I-15. I'll try to do a map showing that to see if it would provide easier access.

This case is freaking me out as I was just in Beaver Dam on the 4th of July and being the WS weirdo that I am, I always wonder how many bodies are out there in the desert when making these drives from Vegas.

We were in AZ last summer and had no cell phone service at the Grand Canyon. One of the links I posted mentioned there are no paved roads in Mt. Trumball for more than 50 miles. What chances are there for cell phone reception in areas without paved roads?

On another note, Im grinning a tad bit thinking about how rough it must be for KP to be going through meth withdrawal. I hope it's on the rough end for her and she is withdrawing cold turkey.

https://www.addictioncenter.com/drugs/meth/withdrawal-detox/

Bump.

Praying for David, his family and friends.

Ugh .. tomorrow will be one month since David went missing .. any more updates?

Of course those dope heads won't confess the "real" spot they left him .. I really doubt it was anywhere near where they directed police earlier .. and with the evidence of blood and bullet casings found in the vehicle? They need to fess up for real, they are already in this up to their eyeballs ..

Maybe they are hoping to be offered a deal for telling the location.

I haven't been on here in a while but I'm local. So far the only thing I've heard is that Tammy Freeman was denied a bail reduction. which I can't believe that they would even believe it would be a possibility. The judge said he hasn't heard enough evidence or testimony and she hasn't even had her preliminary hearing yet, but it doesn't give any information when hers or the others is.
There isn't any cell service out towards Mt. Trumbull on the AZ strip or a good portion of the way on Old Hwy 91 towards Beaver Dam so I don't think they would be able to ping their phones to get a clear location.
I'm not sure how great the road is but there is a loop that takes you from Mt Trumball and the strip and leads into AZ you come out just barely past Beaver Dam. I tried to find a way to mark the route on a map but couldn't figure it out. But like I said I'm not sure how good the road is and not sure if a car could take it. There is a family in the area that has land and ranches at the base of Trumball I was once married in to, so I spent some time out there. They have a LARGE family reunion on Trumball the weekend of the 4th, and when I say large it's usually between 5-6,000 people. So a lot of people around here wonder if he really is out towards Trumball and if so they didn't leave him where he would be able to be rescued.
Idk how anyone could be so evil to take their daughters father away. I know first hand how drugs can screw with your life, I'm a recovering addict, but even in my active addiction I could never take a life over drugs. So sad for that little girl and the rest of the family💔

David has been missing for 1 month today. Sadly, IMO, I have very little hope he will be found alive, if ever found at all. I was born and raised in UT, and there are just so many places that someone could be hidden, buried, etc. With what has been reported, I just really doubt these two people left him alive somewhere, it just doesn't make sense that they would. And even if they did, survival for this long would be pretty unlikely without any kind of gear at all. Keeping up prayers for David's daughter and family. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back