Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live in Southern Utah where David is from, although I never knew him personally. I know Utah, Arizona and the FBI are now involved in the search but nothing has came up yet. <mod snip> with how hot it's been the past couple weeks locals are starting to fear the worst. We aren't a large city and violent crimes don't happen here so it's affected all of us and whatever the outcome is we pray he is found so the family has some closure. Don't know how someone could be that evil.

Welcome to WS, Tacy. :welcome: Glad to have you here.

Both McCard and Perry have been charged with aggravated kidnapping.

Read the load of carp Kelley posted about the custody sitatution.....screen shot at following msm link

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/a...ith-david-heisler-disappearance/#.V4KC3U5OlJ8

Typical drug addict mentality, ignoring the fact she has been arrested for meth, blaming it all on dad and making herself the victim. All she had to do was get clean. Instead she and her using buddies concoct this elaborate revenge which will likely result in her spending the rest of her life in prison. Drugs lead to rationalizing irrational behavior......

She PROVED the court made the correct decision in only allowing supervised visitation....

My greatest fear is that they left David alive knowing he would succumb to his injuries and the elements slowly and made that decision knowingly for that very purpose.

Please let today be the day David comes home and this family can begin to get some kind of closure.

Bump

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Every day that this man is missing longer I am sure it won't be a good ending. Wish they would just take him to the body!

I was so hoping to see David had been located.

Oh man. At this point I don't think he's alive. I do hope they find at least his body. These people need to pay for what they did. So tragic.

This one breaks my heart ... :frown:

These idiots .. saying they left him alive .. they are already in trouble, why won't they just say exactly where he was left? He could have been found alive, but I fear too much time has passed now :( These type of people really make me upset ... so the Kelley was upset about the custody going to David (which IMO it should have been!) - so in her mind, taking David out of the equation, as well as herself, was the best thing for the daughter?? Drugs sure do mess up people!!! Sorry, just very angry about this situation!

According to the article I linked, McCard showed the authorities where he allegedly left David alive but they found no trace of him.

I wonder if they have been able to ping any cell phone activity or if the areas of interest don't have cell phone reception.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back