Found Deceased UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, Lucin, Box Elder Co, May 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've not had an opportunity to search JB's merged Federal file for any updates but we know that US District Court (Fed) does not allow cameras, live tweeting, inside the courtroom, and generally do not provide remote access to the public.

We know that JB has two hearings in Utah 1st District Court (Box Elder) on 8/1 as linked below, and even though the words "WEBEX CONT DECISION TO PRELIM" appear on the docket, WEBEX is not a link that directs the viewer to a virtual courtroom or dial-in passcode to listen to the proceedings.

Unless ABC4 UTAH Marcos Ortiz attends and provides an update, I think the paralegal YT host is probably the only alternative for a public spectator update (even though her YT is not being linked on the Official FB page).
Details for public access have now been published on yt by said paralegal. The hearing starts in an hour.

Despite being on the docket, JB never appeared. According to the court clerk, the hearing was rescheduled for August 15 at 10:30.

Very odd -- when searching the UT Court Calendar under the defendant's name -- no case/dates appear within the next 30 days, and when citing the last known case number for relevant gun charges here, a different defendant record surfaces????

Court Calendars are updated at 5:00 am

You searched for party name "BRENNER JAMES" within the next 30 days in all locations. No results found. Try searching again.

Very odd -- when searching the UT Court Calendar under the defendant's name -- no case/dates appear within the next 30 days, and when citing the last known case number for relevant gun charges here, a different defendant record surfaces????

Court Calendars are updated at 5:00 am

You searched for party name "BRENNER JAMES" within the next 30 days in all locations. No results found. Try searching again.

It looks like the system updated and there are now 2 district court cases confirmed for 8/15 @ 10:30am.

Goodness. I would think LE wouldn't want them to possibly contaminate a crime scene.
Has his seed truck been checked has the grain truck been emptied out and check I haven't heard that it has or hasn't I mean you'd think it'd be the first place they'd check because seems
first thing they'd
The wheels of the pickup truck were clean and so were the back wheel wells. Only the front wheel wells were muddy. Most likely nobody drove the truck after it had been washed.

The pressure washer used water from the pond, which was near Dylan's camper trailer and pickup truck.
Have the even checked his grain truck has it been emptied out and checked since cc said they didn't even know if it was Dr that put the truck in the barn

I would really think that emptying that seed truck would be the first thing they'd do and checking it just saying sometimes things are in someone plan sight and completely over looked or just not wanted to think even about at the time it's hard enough to think about that let alone suggest such a thing but I pray this isn't the case

I would really think that emptying that seed truck would be the first thing they'd do and checking it just saying sometimes things are in someone plan sight and completely over looked or just not wanted to think even about at the time it's hard enough to think about that let alone suggest such a thing but I pray this isn't the case
There are several interviews and podcasts where his mother says the seed truck has been checked.

Question- has it been revealed where exactly Dylan encountered Chase Venstra/aka the bloody barefoot man- the Wednesday before his disappearance. I hear only that the barefoot disheveled man came out of the desert…was it on a road between Dylan’s farm and Montello or on Dylan’s property, or perhaps on An adjoining parcel. Where did the encounter occur???

Question- has it been revealed where exactly Dylan encountered Chase Venstra/aka the bloody barefoot man- the Wednesday before his disappearance. I hear only that the barefoot disheveled man came out of the desert…was it on a road between Dylan’s farm and Montello or on Dylan’s property, or perhaps on An adjoining parcel. Where did the encounter occur???
It was my understanding (per a previous post I made upthread) that DR's encounter with CV was on Tower Road. It's on the Utah side, approx. 13 miles or so from Montello depending on exactly where he picked him up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back