UT UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, wkg on farm, “weird run-in” with a guy walking on gravel rd, no phone & CC activity, Lucin, Box Elder Co, 25 May 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure it is just one line of inquiry LE is pursuing, but to me, the elephant in the room in this case has always been the “weird ruin-in” with the barefoot man.

As related by Dylan’s aunt, it certainly sounds like Dylan felt threatened by the barefoot man during the encounter on the gravel road (“Dylan felt the man was dangerous and could have been high”).

This happened just days before Dylan disappeared.

So if I was LE, my first questions would be:

• who was the “dangerous and possibly high” barefoot man?
• did Dylan know the barefoot man?
• if Dylan did know the man’s identity, did Dylan later reveal this information to anybody?
• given the story of the “weird run-in” with the “dangerous and possibly high” barefoot man, is there now possibly great significance to finding Dylan’s boots where they were found (and with a drop of blood on one? I think there may be (jmo).

I think Dylan knew the identity of the barefoot man. I think LE knows the identity of the barefoot man. I assume LE is doing forensics on Dylan’s boots, truck(s), the shed, and his camper - while trying to establish the whereabouts of the barefoot man on or about the 28th.

The barefoot man may not have had anything to do with Dylan’s disappearance, but until he is cleared by LE, I think the “weird run-in” remains a big red flag (all jmo)

I hope they find Dylan soon.

All jmo

Last edited:
I’m sure it is just one line of inquiry LE is pursuing, but to me, the elephant in the room in this case has always been the barefoot man.

As related by Dylan’s aunt, it certainly sounds like Dylan felt threatened by the barefoot man during the encounter on the gravel road (“Dylan felt the man was dangerous and could have been high”).

This happened just days before Dylan disappeared.

So if I was LE, my first questions would be:

• who was the “dangerous and possibly high” barefoot man?
• did Dylan know the barefoot man?
• if Dylan did know the man’s identity, did Dylan later reveal this information to anybody?
• given the story of the “weird run-in” with the “dangerous and possibly high” barefoot man, is there now possibly great significance to finding Dylan’s boots where they were found (and with a drop of blood on one? I think there may be (jmo).

I think Dylan knew the identity of the barefoot man. I think LE knows the identity of the barefoot man. I assume LE is doing forensics on Dylan’s boots, truck(s), the shed, and his camper - while trying to establish the whereabouts of the barefoot man on or about the 28th.

The barefoot man may not have had anything to do with Dylan’s disappearance, but until he is cleared by LE, I think he remains a big red flag (all jmo)

I hope they find Dylan soon.

All jmo

I believe all of OP's questions were previously answered by CC, and the alleged, barefoot person that was actually given a ride by DR, is currently incarcerated in BECJ for an outstanding warrant(s) for an unrelated matter. JMO

The admin of the official Find.. fb page gave an update: Dylan's trailers were taken into police custody (hauled away) in the past few days. His pickup truck is with Idaho State Police. Equusearch is using drones in their search.

Dylan's mother was on another podcast last night, hosted by two retired LEOs.

The admin of the official Find.. fb page gave an update: Dylan's trailers were taken into police custody (hauled away) in the past few days. His pickup truck is with Idaho State Police. Equusearch is using drones in their search.

Oh wow. My heart sank when I read this. Certainly praying and sending positive thoughts to Dylan’s family.

I feel so conflicted for feeling so happy about something so sad. I pray that the family receives the answers they need.

I believe all of OP's questions were previously answered by CC, and the alleged, barefoot person that was actually given a ride by DR, is currently incarcerated in BECJ for an outstanding warrant(s) for an unrelated matter. JMO
Yes. All previously answered by CC. That’s why I specifically wrote: “until he is cleared by LE”.

Jmo

I cannot find that update. Do you have a direct link to the specific post, please?
The way to do it is to right click date stamp beneath the post, copy and paste it here. Thanks

I cannot find that update. Do you have a direct link to the specific post, please?
The way to do it is to right click date stamp beneath the post, copy and paste it here. Thanks
I hope this link to the comment by the admin works: Log into Facebook
Thank you for the tip on how to link to individual comments.

More comments from the official Find.. fb page admin (these are from a few days ago).

Apparently the farm worker who was fired weeks earlier is still helping to keep the farm going: Log into Facebook
He had a disagreement with Dylan about the farm equipment: Log into Facebook
Also, interesting comments on the same post by MS with reply by Dylan's mom - link to the post by admin: Log into Facebook

Last edited:
The part about the seat being moved, I think it was either moved forward to throw them off from knowing height or they possibly dropped something between/under the seat. I have dropped things many times and will move my driver seat really far forward before I open the back door to look under the seat.
MOO and probably completely wrong...
In Mom's video with Dutyron she mentions not realizing the seat was moved forward right away. I could even see someone moving it while initially looking through the car trying to figure out what's going on and not realizing it.

The locked truck and missing keys is bothering me.
Those that knew him well would be aware he never locked it.
And why take the keys?

Were the keys actually taken or merely flung somewhere though I can't imagine why?

I wonder if he held any other significant keys with truck fob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485