UT UT - Dylan Rounds, 19, wkg on farm, “weird run-in” with a guy walking on gravel rd, no phone & CC activity, Lucin, Box Elder Co, 25 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2022
  • A fake call is made to LE that DR is being held hostage in Montello, NV. The call is possibly made by the owner of Saddle Sore Bar, who also worked for DR in the past. [caller unconfirmed]
I could be wrong, but I thought the call was made directly to Mom (family) and they in turn contacted LE.

Also, family (Dad) broke out the back window of Dylan's pick-up, not front window to gain access.

Nipped that one in the bud (PI). But not before setting the internet/Twitter on fire! :eek:
Yeah, glad to see that nonsense was curtailed, what the holy heck? I know it happens, but I'm still shocked at the level of carp that happens in these missing person's cases. As if the families don't have enough to deal with.

I saw LE took Dylan's trailers (plural) in for forensic examination recently. Naturally the one he lived in was taken, was the other the seed trailer? Did they take the truck? Wonder if Idaho State Police found anything in the pickup truck?

I’m glad to see this. The PI seemed unhinged and a loose cannon to me. His belittling and disparaging remarks about family members of DR and his nasty language is unprofessional. He lost all credibility with me.
I did not watch but I did spend time researching and your assessment is accurate IMHO.

I wonder what unrelated charges the 'barefoot man' is being held on?

At the end of this week, it'll be a month that Dylan hasn't been seen. And that (for me anyway!) almost certainly means he's dead.

I also bet my bottom dollar that 'barefoot man' has something to do with Dylan's disappearance and potential death.

It's too much of a coincidence.

And it doesn't seem like much else could've happened in such a rural area of a rural state.

Suicide doesn't fit.

Having an accident (when walking somewhere rural, or a farming accident) and not being found seem unlikely too.

MOO.

I don't necessarily think this ... but since the boots are such odd evidence....

Could it be that Dylan actually gave someone his older boots, replaced with newer ones for himself?

And that after whatever violence occurred, the somebody took the better boots, discarding the older boots, cast off behind the berm?

Who stood to gain by eliminating Dylan?

Seems possible something started before the day he went missing. A threat he may not have realized.

JMO

Coordinates for Dylan’s farm/trailer: 41.3056993, -113.7710305
If you put them in Google Maps in sat view the pond that Dylan dug is very visible. (They have drained and searched it.). If you zoom out, you can see the farm plot clearly.
The area where the grain shed is (41.3303196, -113.8668514)
Thank you, much apppreaciated.
Here’s a map: Dylan Rounds Case Map

Maybe there is some truth to what the PI is saying and the direction he took. This whole missing person case has been hard to follow seems like DR mom is the only one giving info on this case and seems to contradict herself at times.
I dunno. I'm not a PI but I know how to look up registered sex offenders in a county and/or entire state before openly maligning individuals on any YT channel that will give him a platform to speak. JMO

I saw LE took Dylan's trailers (plural) in for forensic examination recently. Naturally the one he lived in was taken, was the other the seed trailer? Did they take the truck? Wonder if Idaho State Police found anything in the pickup truck?
SBM. I remember Dylan's mom answering a related question recently. According to her, Dylan kept equipment in the second trailer. Both trailers were at the same location. IIRC, Dylan's family (or a friend) drove his pickup truck to Idaho.

I don't necessarily think this ... but since the boots are such odd evidence....

Could it be that Dylan actually gave someone his older boots, replaced with newer ones for himself?

And that after whatever violence occurred, the somebody took the better boots, discarding the older boots, cast off behind the berm?

Who stood to gain by eliminating Dylan?

Seems possible something started before the day he went missing. A threat he may not have realized.

JMO
Dylan's mother said that he recently replaced his boots, so she would have known if older boots were found.

^^rsbm

Respectfully, there was no confirmed sighting of DR in Montello on Friday, May 27. The witness recanted after LE provided that cell phone records placed DR in Montello on Thursday, 5/26, not 5/27. Also, DR credit card records show he had lunch at Saddle Sore on Thursday, May 26, not Friday the 27th. Please reference the later or most recent interviews by CC.
I can't seem to edit my post anymore, but it's noted, thank you! I'll post the timeline again if there are significant updates in the coming days with the correct info!

I can't seem to edit my post anymore, but it's noted, thank you! I'll post the timeline again if there are significant updates in the coming days with the correct info!
Also re: the timeline (the entry for May 25, 2022): “[He tells his mother he refused to give a ride, but actually DID so]”, how could anybody know whether DR gave the barefoot man a ride or not on May 25, 2022? Maybe I missed something, but has this been confirmed by LE?

The only people who could possibly know whether DR gave the barefoot man a ride or not on May 25, 2022 would be DR and the barefoot man.

I don’t know whether he has or not, but if the barefoot man has contended to CC or BECSO or anybody else that DR gave him a ride on May 25, 2022, it would seem to contradict the account DR gave to the “several family members” he contacted after the encounter (as related by DR’s Aunt KW, to East Idaho News in an article dated June 1, 2022). It seems to me that somebody is lying.

I suppose anything is possible, but I can think of no reason why DR would lie to either CC or another family member when recounting the “weird run-in” that occurred on May 25, 2022.

All jmo

Yeah, glad to see that nonsense was curtailed, what the holy heck? I know it happens, but I'm still shocked at the level of carp that happens in these missing person's cases. As if the families don't have enough to deal with.

Not the first case this same “PI” has acted like this. Barsotti family, where Rebekah also went missing (and later found and recovered) he acted just like this when he interviewed with some channels. I believe they also stopped using him. It’s really sad. I hope the families are conned out of too much money for all of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members