Found Deceased UT - Elizabeth Shelley, 5, Logan, 25 May 2019, *Uncle Arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The hate and loathing I feel for this monster is greater than I have ever experienced before while following these cases.

He deserves NOTHING other than a long life filled with suffering and fear, living behind bars, knowing he will never be able to walk in the fresh air and enjoy the comforts and community that we are able to enjoy.

He is not human. He is something else entirely. To be able to do what he did to Lizzy and his own family is incomprehensible.

May he rot.

MOO

Nothing can ever change the absolute devastation and travesty of Lizzy's loss. So many families are either robbed of justice with the devastating loss of an innocent victim, wait years for justice and go through more trauma after trauma with delays, etc., or have to testify or go through many years of appeal even after conviction.

I am so glad this family does not have that and has a guilty plea instead of a long drawn out game.

I will never forget this case. I will never see a rainbow that I do not think of this child.

Jmo. Prayers to her loved ones and fly high Lizzy. This should have never happened to you.

I am so glad this family does not have that and has a guilty plea instead of a long drawn out game.

I will never forget this case. I will never see a rainbow that I do not think of this child.

Jmo. Prayers to her loved ones and fly high Lizzy. This should have never happened to you.

My exact sentiments, but you said it so much better!

When the girls and i look at the moon, and my little's face lights up with excitement "look at the mooooon!" i now think of little Lizzy.

My heart is so heavy for Lizzy's mom right now. she has lost her sweet girl, and also her brother. Can you imagine having to decide if you could ever forgive your own flesh and blood for taking the most precious thing from your life?

I wish i could do something to help, and like a lot of us, we dont know how to do that in these situations.

Fly high sweet Lizzy & Stay strong Lizzy's mom <3

My exact sentiments, but you said it so much better!

When the girls and i look at the moon, and my little's face lights up with excitement "look at the mooooon!" i now think of little Lizzy.

My heart is so heavy for Lizzy's mom right now. she has lost her sweet girl, and also her brother. Can you imagine having to decide if you could ever forgive your own flesh and blood for taking the most precious thing from your life?

I wish i could do something to help, and like a lot of us, we dont know how to do that in these situations.

Fly high sweet Lizzy & Stay strong Lizzy's mom <3

Thank you, but you said it extremely well yourself. Particularly your point of one family member being the perp and the victim being your own precious innocent child. It has to add an additional layer of trauma to what is already one of the worst things that could occur in someone's life. I cannot imagine and I do not know that I would have it in me to ever forgive when one considers what he did to this child, relative or not.

I love the delight of your child at the moon and I think we can all picture Lizzy doing the same.

Adult victims get in my heart but the child victims oh my--tenfold...

Jmo.

Not hurling accusations. Just curious.

Is it even legal to bribe a prisoner in exchange for a plea? I don't think so. Lizzy's family seems above that type of behavior to me.

JMO.

It is not really a "bribe". But AW doesn't seem like the sort of person who does things for altruistic reasons.

There was nothing in it for him to not do a trial. It would have been horrible for the family.

He was probably "influenced" to realize that it would have been to his benefit to waive a trial. The only control he had, was that he could control whether or not to waive a trial. He could have made misery for his family, and it is obvious that he didn't care about them, or himself.

It is a lot to have "commissary" cash in prison, especially when you are there for life.

If i posted what i wanted to say about this monster i would probably be banned but you can use your imagination and you will guess.

I know all child rapists/murders are the lowest of the low but the ones who do it to family member's is if possible even worse. I had my two nieces stay over for the weekend and i just can't comprehend why this happens, makes me truly sad, the girls had a great weekend here, its just a shame some children aren't even safe around those who they should feel the safest around.

R.I.P Lizzy and all other victims like her, i am truly ashamed of the human race when i read cases like this, hope shes in a better place now.

Last edited:
The hate and loathing I feel for this monster is greater than I have ever experienced before while following these cases.

He deserves NOTHING other than a long life filled with suffering and fear, living behind bars, knowing he will never be able to walk in the fresh air and enjoy the comforts and community that we are able to enjoy.

He is not human. He is something else entirely. To be able to do what he did to Lizzy and his own family is incomprehensible.

May he rot.

MOO
Why living a long life behind bars? Death is the better solution here :cool:

Wisconsin is a "high kill" area, and Univ of WI-Madison has done extensive research with prisoners housed there.

For some reason, I don't think of AW as a willing participant to learn from unless he agrees to only contribute MRI brain image.

I also believe it very likely that AW just wanted to hurt his family.

MOO

https://www.med.wisc.edu/news-and-e...opaths-brains-differences-structure-function/
bbm
Absolutely. Everybody else in his family got everything they wanted, right???? The old, "But what about me?" thing.
Yes, he had it tougher than many of us -- but how many successful people have we known, or read about, or worked with, or voted for, or watched win a significant ballgame, or fine musician, or wrote amazing books, or who we had as a teacher or a doctor, or brother-in-law, etc., etc., who came from worse than this man? Yes, it's hard to start out at what seems like less than zero, but these people had something different from this man. Difficult to name, but courage, "grit," drive, maybe a belief in something bigger than oneself, etc., is part of it. He could have found or invented it, but he didn't; he wallowed in it.
And now people are grieving and will never be the same. Ever. SMH.

Please pardon the rant.

Here's the Utah Statute -- IMO, he qualifies under several situations -- JMHO.
Note -- Emphasis mine below
Index Utah Code

Title 76 Utah Criminal Code

Chapter 5 Offenses Against the Person

Part 2 Criminal Homicide

Section 202 Aggravated murder.
(Effective 7/1/2019)
(1) Criminal homicide constitutes aggravated murder if the actor intentionally or knowingly causes the death of another under any of the following circumstances:
(t) the victim, at the time of the death of the victim:
(i) was younger than 14 years of age; and

(ii) was not an unborn child.

(2) Criminal homicide constitutes aggravated murder if the actor, with reckless indifference to human life, causes the death of another incident to an act, scheme, course of conduct, or criminal episode during which the actor is a major participant in the commission or attempted commission of:
(a) child abuse, Subsection 76-5-109(2)(a);

(b) child kidnapping, Section 76-5-301.1;

(c) rape of a child, Section 76-5-402.1;

(d) object rape of a child, Section 76-5-402.3;

(e) sodomy on a child, Section 76-5-403.1; or

(f) sexual abuse or aggravated sexual abuse of a child, Section 76-5-404.1.

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S202.html

Last edited:
I just saw the most beautiful rainbow and the first thing that came to mind was Lizzy.
Sweet little angel, I can't help but think she's up there sending down her love.

When is the next court date? And is it just to verify that they have everything necessary for trial?

She reminds me a lot of Samantha Runnion and that case. The sweetest, most effervescent little girl. Stolen by a monster.

I never will forget her or what happened to her. And now this little sweetheart. They even look a like.

These cases take little pieces of my heart and devour them.

Unbelievable. For crimes like this death should be mandatory...
We can only hope and pray that a Jeffery Dahmer situation will occur at some point.

Sweet little Lizzy has already made such an impact on this world with her short life. She'll always be on the back of my mind. Rest in peace angel, I hope you continue to shine your ever-loving light upon this dark world <3

I often can't sleep and wake up in the middle of the night or even after. For some reason, when it is quiet and dark out and no one else is up, I think of Lizzy. I think of the night she was snug in her bed safe in her home or so she should have been before being taken at night by an evil monster. Then I think of her and rainbows and her delight in nature and the sky.

The case may be mostly over but this child is still fresh in our minds, I cannot imagine how very much harder it is for her loved ones.

She is in danger no more, and there are rainbows everywhere she looks now. She gave such happiness and sweetness while she was here with her folks and friends -- and she was loved by many while she walked this sometimes mean earth. The one in danger now is her alleged tormentor and life-ender.
His fellow criminals will know all about him before he walks into that state penitentiary -- somehow they know -- and they will roll out the red carpet for their new fellow inmate -- actually that carpet may not be red until they are done with their "welcome to hell" party. It can't happen soon enuff, IMO, and it can't happen too often. Another evil (IMO) and selfish one bites the dust.
WTH was he thinking? SMH. She was just a sweet little girl, and we lost her. SMH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back