UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't say his childhood was kidnapped.....he says his CHILD was kidnapped. I guess during his acrimonious divorce....probably means he lost custody which he describes as "kidnapped". Would LOVE to hear from his ex!

Knowing how sweet little Ethan ended up, it's no surprise that another childs mother felt the need to kidnap them to keep the devil away!!!

VB

I think I just found NS's father's obit (LINK).

It mentions from Denver (matches the Golden, Colorado planned reception). Lots of religious references, including five years "ministering" in Campus Crusade for Christ (something I was involved in for two weeks, before wising up).

Yet, with all of the Florida and Colorado references, the funeral was in Utah.

"The success he sought was the success of others."

Besides what's on that page:
If the crime took place before they married, she can be compelled to testify.

But don't forget: spousal privilege just means you can't be FORCED to testify. Since the information about the body's location came out while they were being questioned, I suspect she turned on him and will eagerly testify against him to save her own skin.

And even if she didn't crack and confess, she could still choose to testify if offered a deal.

That's important, because our local police say that they were married on May 1st (the same day Nathan arrived in Utah), despite the Deseret News' story stating they married on May 6th.

Today is may 12...........and they were arrested on 11th Ethan found on the 10th.........Ethan last seen????? He arrived on the 1st. Thinking of a timeline. They had him just a few days.............
Why did they move up their wedding plans? Could she be pregnant?
Was Ethan crying for dad? Poor baby

An article somewhere quoted a neighbor saying that Mom had come out of the apartment upset and dad came out and held her face like...focus. I can't remember the exact words. But IIRC, that was last Thurs, May 6th.

while looking at the infamous wedding page it looks like SS was really into a big wedding at aunt & uncles but what about him???
NS is no catch at all.................what is wrong with this woman???

An article somewhere quoted a neighbor saying that Mom had come out of the apartment upset and dad came out and held her face like...focus. I can't remember the exact words. But IIRC, that was last Thurs, May 6th.

timeline date.........interesting!!!

I remember reading that too. I think it was on Deseret News.

I think the May wedding was related to the April 28th divorce finalization. Who knows if they just had the urge to make it official immediately instead of waiting since they were 'so in love'.

"Pam says she knows they are upset by the events of the past 48 hours, "I know they're both devestated by what happened and great regret"."

Dang I just feel awful about that!!!!
Devastated that they got caught, I suspect.

Reading more on the wedding blog. They "reunited" on Oct. 8th and he proposed Oct. 17th. Big hurry there. And she was still married to Ethan's father. Just ran off to Vegas to meet this guy after contacting him by email and never left. Obviously didn't think much of leaving her child. Why did she have to have him for the summer :(

I think I just found NS's father's obit (LINK).

It mentions from Denver (matches the Golden, Colorado planned reception). Lots of religious references, including five years "ministering" in Campus Crusade for Christ (something I was involved in for two weeks, before wising up).

Yet, with all of the Florida and Colorado references, the funeral was in Utah.

"The success he sought was the success of others."

Dad died in Oct. 99 and Nathan was married in Oct. 99.

This has drugs/meth written all over it, from the wedding page, to the photos to the way things appear to have gone down. SS reminds me very much of a friend I had who walked away from a happy marriage and her kid to be with a meth dealer. She looks like the person I knew, sounds like the person I knew, and even the circumstances are eerily similar.

Although my friend didn't hurt or kill anyone (Thank God!), I wouldn't have been shocked if something bad had happened. People would say the same thing about my friend that NS's mother said in her interview about Stephanie. They were good people, they weren't vicious, they wouldn't hurt anyone. Not sure about NS or SS, but I can tell you with the friend I had, even though she wasn't vicious or mean, when she was on drugs, she became a different person. Her judgement became VERY clouded. Her sense of right and wrong was distorted, and her love for her child disappeared into being controlled by the drugs.

With the cousin of NS who said he had some type of personality disorder (article linked previously in this thread), again I would bet that is due to meth. I have heard many times of people who have "gone crazy" due to meth use. I would bet that NS was a decent person when he was sober for a while, but that the other "personalities" came out when he was on a binge. Just because his criminal record isn't recent doesn't mean he wasn't recently using. It could just mean that he didn't get caught for a while.

This certainly doesn't excuse the behavior of these two adults who made their own choices, but it might help shed some light on the "why" that we are all seeking. I cannot fathom how something like this could happen, but I can see some parallels in the lives of people I knew who were affected by a terrible drug.

I could be way off base here, but this is just MOO.

Dad died in Oct. 99 and Nathan was married in Oct. 99.

I just found a coincidence between this case and the
Koecher case: Steven Koecher's parents live very near
where Nathan Sloop's mother has her insurance office.

(cases not connected...)

SS said on the wedding page that someone's garbage was her treasure. This seems to be a dig at the ex wife. I think they have bonded over how mistreated and abused he was by the wife/system. It has that (faux) victim/savior dynamic written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie