UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible; like BeanE pointed out above, that's a sign of an emotional breakdown in a child. Imagine going from the safety and comfort of a loving father into the pits of hell... being beaten and burned and tortured and terrorized. I can see him doing this, and it rips my heart out.

(((Calliope))) this is the scenario that has been burning in my mind, I am unable comprehend it, yet I also cannot escape the thoughts!!! God, this is all so senseless... I am sorry I have nothing useful to say, I just need to vent.

I think it's possible; like BeanE pointed out above, that's a sign of an emotional breakdown in a child. Imagine going from the safety and comfort of a loving father into the pits of hell... being beaten and burned and tortured and terrorized. I can see him doing this, and it rips my heart out.

I hear what you are saying - the pain this child was in is unbearable to think about - his physical and emotional demise is the worst I've seen on this site. For now, I'm going to leave it out because I just can't imagine this child having the energy to do such a thing, If there is a need to put it in, I will do so. It doesn't fit in with her brushing his teeth and causing the gums to bleed - I think he was bleeding from his mouth due to a cerebral hemorrage (MOO). For some reason, to me it sounds made up.

Dad knew SS was living with NS. I wonder if he knew about his criminal background? And, if it would have made any difference to the judge? Dad also says he'd received threats by text or e-mail from NS.....would that matter to the judge? In order to get custody of Ethan, dad had to agree to pay SS half of his injury lawsuit. That's hinky right there! SS ran off with her lover, abandoning her child. Why, FGS, was she allowed any consideration pertaining to Ethan?? Why???? :banghead::furious::banghead:

I've finally caught up once again...

This is MOO, but I think BeanE is completely correct when she called them Natural Born Killers. I don't think SS feared NS and if she did, it was only because she was attracted to fearing him. She is sick. She took those pictures because she got off on it. There is no way in h3ll I would be able to even function with all of that going on, let alone prance around and get married! She didn't care! I would risk my life for my children and if anybody ever harmed them and threatened me, I would do whatever it took... I would poison the person, I would run for help when they were in the bathroom... something. NS obviously wasn't keeping SS housebound since she was running errands. Every picture she took, she could have faked and actually texted somebody for help. I have absolutely no pity for her whatsoever.

THIS is the reason why my 4 year old has never seen her sperm donor. He got married 4 days before she was born and his wife despised me. I opted for no child support just so I could write them off and raise my daughter the right way. Now she has a real man in her life that loves her more than her sperm donor ever could. I would have feared the worst if she had to visit him-- she is 4 now, the same age as Ethan... she would be having to spend summers with him too since he lives out of state. People make comments to me all the time about how I should take him to court for child support-- no thanks. Money doesn't hold a candle to my daughters safety and well being.

Meanwhile, the AP reported Thursday Ethan's father, Joe Stacy, wrote in divorce papers he believed Stephanie to be unstable and claimed she had abandoned their son.

He also said he feared she would take their child to Utah and never return him.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10759929:furious::furious::furious:

I hear what you are saying - the pain this child was in is unbearable to think about - his physical and emotional demise is the worst I've seen on this site. For now, I'm going to leave it out because I just can't imagine this child having the energy to do such a thing, If there is a need to put it in, I will do so. It doesn't fit in with her brushing his teeth and causing the gums to bleed - I think he was bleeding from his mouth due to a cerebral hemorrage (MOO). For some reason, to me it sounds made up.

For his sake, I pray you're right.

Stacy had called his son every day since he came to Utah, and Stephanie Sloop often would call her ex-husband to complain about the boy's behavior, Stacy said. But starting May 5 -- the day charging documents say Nathan Sloop, 31, began abusing Ethan -- his ex-wife kept coming up with reasons the boy couldn't talk to his father. The last call Stacy made was Monday, when Nathan Sloop gave another reason why the boy couldn't talk to his father, Stacy said.
"I never did get a call back," he said.

--
Parting ways » Stacy said he wanted to keep Ethan away from his mother, whom he called a "pathological liar," but while the court made the oil-rig worker the custodial parent, it also granted summer visitation to Stephanie Sloop.
As part of their divorce, Stacy retained custody as long as he paid her half of a settlement from a pending injury lawsuit he had filed about 18 months ago.
"I would have given her all of it if it meant I was able to keep my son with me," he said.
In the months since their separation, Stacy said Nathan Sloop would send him text messages, some violent.
"I had been threatened over the past six months by him," Stacy said.
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15074193:furious::furious::furious:

Another innocent child taken in such a brutal way. What is it with this evil that has been unleashed against our children, many times by the hands of those they should be able to love and trust. I am so heartbroken for his dad and those that loved him. Praying for Justice for Ethan and comfort and strength for his family.

Oh God bless him. What a sweetheart. I love the hat and glasses. And the "player" shirt lol.

Attachments

• ethan4.jpg
    ethan4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 30
I love this picture.
1zp4hes.jpg

My heart just aches knowing what his last days were like. I was physically ill last night after reading the affidavits. I did not sleep much and when I did my thoughts were filled with thoughts of little Ethan.

It has to be one of the worst cases of abuse and murder I have heard in a long time.

Pure evil. They are not even human.
In my perfect world, evil like this would be eliminated immediately. Forget a long drawn out trial. Put them in the town square and let the villagers stone them to death.

I have so much anger inside and so much pain in my heart for Ethan.
(and Aja, and Robert and Nevaeh, and Shaniya and Marc and Eddie and Masih and Aveion and Zaria and so many...too many other little angels)

For his sake, I pray you're right.

I added the quote about the feces that RubyRed left for me, but honestly, on Sat. he was laying in blood and vomit and I can't imagine that he had any inkling to smear feces. I'm actually wondering if he died Saturday rather than Sunday. MOO MHO and all that stuff.

There is no one word, no combination of words, in the existence of man for the vile of these types of people.

RIP sweet little angel.

Did this divorce happen in Fla.? Sounds like dad had to bring Ethan with him and turn him over to momster right there! I want to know who this judge is....

I love this picture.
1zp4hes.jpg

My heart just aches knowing what his last days were like. I was physically ill last night after reading the affidavits. I did not sleep much and when I did my thoughts were filled with thoughts of little Ethan.

It has to be one of the worst cases of abuse and murder I have heard in a long time.

Pure evil. They are not even human.
In my perfect world, evil like this would be eliminated immediately. Forget a long drawn out trial. Put them in the town square and let the villagers stone them to death.

I have so much anger inside and so much pain in my heart for Ethan.
(and Aja, and Robert and Nevaeh, and Shaniya and Marc and Eddie and Masih and Aveion and Zaria and so many...too many other little angels)

I couldn't sleep either.

Look at that precious child. What kind of monster would beat, burn and torment him? Force him to eat feces? Smash his little face with a hammer? What kind of monster would sit by and watch this happen? And take pictures and videos of him being beaten??? Lock him up while she married the who was killing her child??? Buy him the supplies to desecrate his little body???

My God I can't take this anymore.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-mother-stepfather-ethan-stacy-interrogated-jail,0,5239912.story

they were interrogated again today. Bail was set at 100k cash only for Mrs. Sloop. Mr. Sloop has no bond.

I am still seriously curious as to why they are buying what Stephanie is selling... and why she is not on the same hook as Mr. Son of a b!tch sloop.

In court documents (link upstream) from the divorce she was described by her husband to be unbalanced and a pathalogical liar.

Can someone please bump up that prosecutor's email addy again! Thanks... (((eta: can you tell I am livid???)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25