UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive amount of evidence to charge Stephanie as well with agravated murder........

There is a mass amount of evidence and info beyond what is in the probable cause statements. They are going in the right direction in filing aggrivated murder charges against Stephanie.

Will not discuss motive, but will say this. There is no Utah requirement to prove motive.

They don’t have to prove motive… just state of mind and that it happened.
They do have some ideas on motive.

Elderly lady offered her burial grave in Bountiful, Ut., if the family did not have one yet.
This whole situation is so tough for me to process. She offered her burial grave? That brought tears to my eyes.

This prosecutor is the best I"ve ever heard. JMHO he's going to bring justice to Ethan's family. Bless him.

The reporter needs to be schooled on criminal responsibility.

This whole situation is so tough for me to process. She offered her burial grave? That brought tears to my eyes.

Sigh, made me cry too. I've been doing that alot lately.

wonder if they will have new probable cause statements to reflect the bail changes???

Yes, She called to see if he had one; if not she offered hers. Very touching.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/crimes-punishable-death-penalty

Utah - Aggravated murder (76-5-202, Utah Code Annotated).
Revision: Amended the criminal code to allow aggravating circumstances to be treated as separate acts from the capital offense which can be prosecuted as a separate offense (Utah Code Ann. § 76-5-202), effective 2/26/08

Both Nathan and Stephanie deserve to fry.

Can anyone explain what the revision means? Does this mean they can be charged in addition to aggravated murder?

tia

The prosecutor is being cautious and careful - wants to get them both and I say...good for him with a great big thank you to boot!

Does anyone have a contact or email for LE? I would like to send them a thank you, we appreciate what you've done, you're not alone sort of note.

Yes, it is just doing their job; but they did it fantastically, and it has to be devastating for them to have to deal with it...and to handle the crime scene and carry the memories of the things they saw and have heard...

So I'd like to give them a bit of a note...

As for the prosecutor, he is doing a wonderful job...

Rest easy, Ethan. There are people who are fighting for you now, and would've fought for you before if they'd known...and many, many thousands sending love and prayers for you and your Dad. Fly free, sweet boy, fly free and happy...safe and loved in the Arms of God, dancing with angels, and no more pain or fear. Fly free, darling one...fly free.

Best-
Herding Cats

Layton PD Contact Information:
Layton Police
429 Wasatch Drive
Layton, UT 84041-3254
(801) 497-8300

I'll get the Davis County prosecutor office info in a sec.

talking about the "state" Ethan's body was in when it arrived at the ME's office (as to why it is taking so long)

25-28 may is when they will get answers

The state of this childs body it will take time for ME to find a COD. It will be the 25th or 28th before they get any info.

COD might come out 25th or later. (at least that's what I thought I heard)

blonde question: are they still going to be in court today at 1300?

Someone asked why she was being charged with the same since in the probable cause statement she didn’t touch the
child and he said that they have received more evidence since those probable cause statements were taken
to make them comfortable in charging her with the same charges…. makes me think she abused him too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT