GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too, this pic makes me cry every time. He is so tiny and fragile. How could ANYONE...? Well, you know...

Yes, I know. His little hands are fisted in this pic, so I think he was a bit afraid. Poor, sweet, little angel. I wish so much I could take away all his fears and all his pain and make it so he was still here on earth with his Daddy and all those who loved him so much. I just will never understand how anyone could have hurt him. LOOK AT HIM!!!

Sorry. I know I'm preaching to the choir here. I just have never felt such despair over a case on WS. This could have and should have been prevented. Not every woman who gives birth qualifies as a "mother."

Fairy1, I feel exactly the same way. I have cried and cried for Ethan. Wish there was a way to turn back time.

Fairy1, I feel exactly the same way. I have cried and cried for Ethan. Wish there was a way to turn back time.

Me too. But since that's not possible, I will pray and pray and pray that he is in a better place and that justice for his brutal killers will be found here on earth and beyond.

What else can we possibly do?

Yes, I know. His little hands are fisted in this pic, so I think he was a bit afraid. Poor, sweet, little angel. I wish so much I could take away all his fears and all his pain and make it so he was still here on earth with his Daddy and all those who loved him so much. I just will never understand how anyone could have hurt him. LOOK AT HIM!!!

Sorry. I know I'm preaching to the choir here. I just have never felt such despair over a case on WS. This could have and should have been prevented. Not every woman who gives birth qualifies as a "mother."

I feel exactly the same way as well....I think about Ethan every single day.

Attachments

• walk for ethan stacy.jpg
    walk for ethan stacy.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 16
thank you for posting the videos Calliope - although I cant watch em. learned with caylee anthony. I got about 30 seconds into one in 08 and couldnt, absolutely could not. these things are barely tolerable to me so seeing videos just is the line I cant cross.

I think they are going to drag this out as long as they can. I just have to keep thinking there will be justice.

I think they are going to drag this out as long as they can. I just have to keep thinking there will be justice.

I believe - 100% - there will be justice. The fact that there is soooooo much evidence for the defense attorneys to look at speaks volumes to me.

Disappointing, but whatever it takes to make sure they are convicted is fine by me.

He looks like a complete lunatic. She just looks like a *advertiser censored*.

Yeah, her modeling days are over! He looks absolutely bizarre!! We all called it that she would cry spousal abuse, I think she was more in control than people might think!

This makes me ill, that poor baby!!! I really cant stand this!

Yeah, her modeling days are over! He looks absolutely bizarre!! We all called it that she would cry spousal abuse, I think she was more in control than people might think!

he does looks terrifying. I hate the thought poor ethan ever had to see that horrible man's face, let alone the rest.

I agree suzyq. I could have been beaten within an inch of my life and would still have had enough strength and determination to save my babies from a monster like Nathan.

I despise her.

Thinking of you, little guy.

Attachments

• es777.jpg
    es777.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 37
Thinking of you and your Dad on your birthday, Ethan. My thoughts are with you each and every day.

What a sweet, little, angel baby. I take comfort in the fact that he was cherished by many in his short life. That's obvious to me from the pics.

No punishment will ever be enough for his killers.

What a sweet, little, angel baby. I take comfort in the fact that he was cherished by many in his short life. That's obvious to me from the pics.

No punishment will ever be enough for his killers.

And cherished after, for sure.
I don't know if that needs something happy or sad . :(

And cherished after, for sure.
I don't know if that needs something happy or sad . :(

Totally get what you're saying. The pics of sweet Ethan mostly make me feel worse. The one of him at the doctor just breaks my heart.

I just cannot understand how ANYONE could hurt him. And my heart truly goes out to those wonderful people that loved him in his life. I can't imagine the heartache. I can only pray for them to heal and find a way to go on. Especially his Daddy.

I have no such goodwill toward the judge who allowed Ethan to go spend the summer with his "mother." I hope he never has another day's peace in his miserable life!

It's not rocket science, FGS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back