GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally get what you're saying. The pics of sweet Ethan mostly make me feel worse. The one of him at the doctor just breaks my heart.

I just cannot understand how ANYONE could hurt him. And my heart truly goes out to those wonderful people that loved him in his life. I can't imagine the heartache. I can only pray for them to heal and find a way to go on. Especially his Daddy.

I have no such goodwill toward the judge who allowed Ethan to go spend the summer with his "mother." I hope he never has another day's peace in his miserable life!

It's not rocket science, FGS.

I can't agree more.

I still find it so hard to visit this thread...even after all these months.

This was mentioned earlier in the threads and I apologize I can't remember the person to credit them.. but another charge was recently listed for Nathan.

ASSAULT BY A PRISONER
http://www.daviscountyutah.gov/sheriff/divisions/jail/current_inmate_roster/default.cfm

Under the "TYPE" of charge is says "OTHER" which is different then the other charges. Is there any way of finding out what this is?

Any bit of hope that this monster is getting a taste of his own medicine is fine by me. So I am really interested. I hope HE was assaulted by a prisoner and not that he got his grubby hands on someone else again.

This was mentioned earlier in the threads and I apologize I can't remember the person to credit them.. but another charge was recently listed for Nathan.

ASSAULT BY A PRISONER
http://www.daviscountyutah.gov/sheriff/divisions/jail/current_inmate_roster/default.cfm

Under the "TYPE" of charge is says "OTHER" which is different then the other charges. Is there any way of finding out what this is?

Any bit of hope that this monster is getting a taste of his own medicine is fine by me. So I am really interested. I hope HE was assaulted by a prisoner and not that he got his grubby hands on someone else again.

I think if its on his list than it means he assaulted someone..

I wish the news would report on it. Just as a reminder to the world that no matter how many rosary beads he wears or how bad he cries for his mommy he is still a who can't keep his hands to himself.

I hope he will lose visitation privileges then since seeing his mom is so darn important to him. :boohoo: Sorry to be so mean but he deserves no comforts at all. In fact they should just put him in a mask and tie him to a furniture dolly every time he needs to be dealt with so he can't hurt anyone. Give him a little Hannibal Lecture treatment for not being able to control himself.

Bumping up for sweet, little Ethan. Always on my mind.

Bumping up for sweet, little Ethan. Always on my mind.

Especially tomorrow.

Our little guy --- who looks so much like Ethan even he thought he was looking at a picture of himself in some of the photos I've pulled up --- he is having his 5th birthday party.

Five years ago tomorrow and it seems like it was just yesterday I saw him being born.

I was telling him today just how tiny he used to be, and held my hands on my chest and shoulder, showing how I cradled his head and little butt lol.

He climbed up in my lap and asked me to hold him like that again. Try as we did, we just couldn't get him to fit. But we cuddled and that's all that matters.

Five years is nothing. A blink of an eye, really. I sit here thinking how it would be if I only had these last 5 years to last me a lifetime. I can't imagine what Joe is going through, and will go through with every anniversary of Ethan's birth, Christmas' and other milestones. When he would have entered school. Played little league. Gotten his license. Graduated. Married. Had children. Lived.

These monsters are thieves of the worst order. They stole Ethan away from those who cherish him. And even after doing that, they stole from Joe the chance to see and hold his son one last time.

Tomorrow will be our little guy's big day. He's getting a big-boy's bike and the construction set he asked for. He's also getting plenty of lovin' and hugs.

happy birthday to your lil one, calliope ....this case must be extremely painful for you.

happy birthday to your lil one, calliope ....this case must be extremely painful for you.

Thank you. His mom (my baby) couldn't follow except peripherally just to know what was happening. When she saw his photo and heard what they'd done to this beautiful little boy, she was all torn up.

Especially tomorrow.

Our little guy --- who looks so much like Ethan even he thought he was looking at a picture of himself in some of the photos I've pulled up --- he is having his 5th birthday party.

Five years ago tomorrow and it seems like it was just yesterday I saw him being born.

I was telling him today just how tiny he used to be, and held my hands on my chest and shoulder, showing how I cradled his head and little butt lol.

He climbed up in my lap and asked me to hold him like that again. Try as we did, we just couldn't get him to fit. But we cuddled and that's all that matters.

Five years is nothing. A blink of an eye, really. I sit here thinking how it would be if I only had these last 5 years to last me a lifetime. I can't imagine what Joe is going through, and will go through with every anniversary of Ethan's birth, Christmas' and other milestones. When he would have entered school. Played little league. Gotten his license. Graduated. Married. Had children. Lived.

These monsters are thieves of the worst order. They stole Ethan away from those who cherish him. And even after doing that, they stole from Joe the chance to see and hold his son one last time.

Tomorrow will be our little guy's big day. He's getting a big-boy's bike and the construction set he asked for. He's also getting plenty of lovin' and hugs.

Calliope - thank you for sharing this with us. I had to think on it a bit before I could reply. You are so right that the monsters are theives as well.

Your post actually made me feel better - knowing that most of us do love and cherish our children. Celebrate their milestones, accomplishments and victories and give them our love understanding when they fall. That Joe and the rest of Ethan's family will not be able to do those things is heartbreaking. But to know that your little guy is loved so much and cared for, as all children should be, warms my heart.

My own little guy is 18 now, but I still see glimpses of his 4-year-old self from time to time. And his 6-year-old self and his 10-year old self, etc. I feel grateful for that - more than ever.

Calliope - my son is your son's age, turns 5 on Wednesday. Such an amazing, fun, eye opening age.

I just came across this thread today. I saw someone on the Zahra thread reference Ethan's name. I should have left it alone and not gone on the search to see what Ethan's case was about. ..... When I started reading his story, I really thought I was going to vomit. Instead I just cried. And tried to catch my breath.

I have followed crime cases my entire life (dad was a cop so I was an insider from a young age) and this one really really affected me. I'm speechless.

Calliope - my son is your son's age, turns 5 on Wednesday. Such an amazing, fun, eye opening age.

I just came across this thread today. I saw someone on the Zahra thread reference Ethan's name. I should have left it alone and not gone on the search to see what Ethan's case was about. ..... When I started reading his story, I really thought I was going to vomit. Instead I just cried. And tried to catch my breath.

I have followed crime cases my entire life (dad was a cop so I was an insider from a young age) and this one really really affected me. I'm speechless.
ow orrible and ow very sad.

I saw his name too,I had been off of here for a few weeks and missed it.Poor baby.My grandson is now 5 and it just breaks my heart ow cruel some can be .

Wish it was sooner and wish they would be tried together. I DO NOT want to hear her "battered wife" defense. But we shall see, I suppose. :(

They'll never see the light of day again. If their attorneys need that long to prepare, so be it. I want them to have the best defense possible. So we know the conviction will stick.

This case is beyond horrific and heartbreaking on a level I can't even describe. I have cried and cried over this sweet precious little boy. You're so right ... this is such a wonderful age. My little guy is my grandson, btw; he and my daughter (him mom) live with me. Sorry I wasn't clear.

He's my little buddy :)

Calliope - thank you for sharing this with us. I had to think on it a bit before I could reply. You are so right that the monsters are theives as well.

Your post actually made me feel better - knowing that most of us do love and cherish our children. Celebrate their milestones, accomplishments and victories and give them our love understanding when they fall. That Joe and the rest of Ethan's family will not be able to do those things is heartbreaking. But to know that your little guy is loved so much and cared for, as all children should be, warms my heart.

My own little guy is 18 now, but I still see glimpses of his 4-year-old self from time to time. And his 6-year-old self and his 10-year old self, etc. I feel grateful for that - more than ever.

They're always our babies, right?

I have no idea how Joe and Becky and the rest of his family can heal and move on with their lives ... but I pray they do, keeping Ethan in their hearts forever.

ow orrible and ow very sad.

I saw his name too,I had been off of here for a few weeks and missed it.Poor baby.My grandson is now 5 and it just breaks my heart ow cruel some can be .

I love the quote under you name: "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty"

How true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back