GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These people don't deserve my words anymore.....

Play always little man.....

I can only imagine (shudder) the face that Nathan had to see for the last days of his life.

I agree he looks more and more psycho every time we see his lousy face. How in the world did Stephanie get sucked into his rotten life? Not condoning her at all, but the anger on his face would send me skittering in the other direction in a big hurry.

I would hate to even have to be in the same room as these two...no way I could refrain from showing them my disgust.

I'm so sorry Ethan ever went to visit her :(

oh how freakin cute, she had her hair in a little curly ponytail. i can barely stand to look at them. love you Ethan!!

I can only imagine (shudder) the face that Nathan had to see for the last days of his life.

Yeah, that is one of the things that upsets me the most. Im telling you, he'd better fry!!!!!!

He does have a crazed look about him.

Those rosary beads are not going to help him.

As a Catholic I am offended he is wearing those rosary beads. I know it shouldn't mean so much to me but it does.

If I started speaking of all the things I would like to see those rosary beads - depending on how strong of a chain they are on - do around his neck I would have to time myself out.

IMHO - Nathan is Satan on earth.

JMO

Ethan, then Kyron and now another sweet angel is gone. I dont want to stray to far from this being Ethans place, but I wanted to let the members know of Gary DeToma, Jr. His father killed him while in a heated custody battle with his wife. Even with 5 kids of my own I still love those I never gave birth to. Im failing to understand how someone could look at a child and decide to kill. There are no amounts of sticky fingers on the wall, spilled milk, shampoo bubble baths or crying that could EVER cause me to conceive of harming a child (( or anyone for that fact )) What selfishness causes someone to take a defenseless individual and end their life ? My 24 yr old son called from Utah while getting off the trolley and almost got run over retreiving a childs toy out of the street because he was concerned a child might see it and dart in the road after it.He has no kids of his own, yet his heart for others children caused him to risk his safety to prevent a child from getting hurt in the future. Knowing this, I just cant fathom how someone looks at their own and decides to harm an innocent.What is missing in these people ? I wish someone could tell me that so I can understand. Why ? My prayers go out to those that have loved and lost a child to abuse and murder.

I just cant fathom how someone looks at their own and decides to harm an innocent.What is missing in these people ? I wish someone could tell me that so I can understand.

snipped by me

I dont think understanding is possible. either you're the type of person who can do those things...or the type who will never understand how anyone could do those things.

as much as I ask "why" myself....I hope I never understand. I just want them to stop.

snipped by me

I dont think understanding is possible. either you're the type of person who can do those things...or the type who will never understand how anyone could do those things.

as much as I ask "why" myself....I hope I never understand. I just want them to stop.

I so agree with you...I search for answers myself but reading what you wrote made me feel better about NEVER understanding them...we cant possibly! There is a crucial something missing in these "people" and it terrifies me that they are walking among us.

All of these cute little boys with glasses are breaking my heart. My own sweet little boy with glasses caught me crying looking at Ethan. He asked why. I told him about Ethan and Kyron. He said that he wanted to send his Transformers to both of the boys. That just made me cry harder.

There is no punishment that fits this crime.

All of these cute little boys with glasses are breaking my heart. My own sweet little boy with glasses caught me crying looking at Ethan. He asked why. I told him about Ethan and Kyron. He said that he wanted to send his Transformers to both of the boys. That just made me cry harder.

There is no punishment that fits this crime.

Me too!!! My youngest son looked just like Kyron and Ethan...I cant stand it!!!!

30925_1375915312126_1059140488_30935491_449632_n.jpg

30925_1375914792113_1059140488_30935490_1492491_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...2606&aid=-1&oid=116369541732606&id=1059140488

Some days I just can't bring myself to click on Ethan's thread, but today I did and seeing the pics of him just made me smile. What a sweet, sweet boy!

I so agree with you...I search for answers myself but reading what you wrote made me feel better about NEVER understanding them...we cant possibly! There is a crucial something missing in these "people" and it terrifies me that they are walking among us.

I finally have resigned myself to the fact that we will never understand "why". All I can hope for is that in some way we will get justice for Ethan. R.I.P.

I would hate to even have to be in the same room as these two...no way I could refrain from showing them my disgust.

I'm so sorry Ethan ever went to visit her :(

Seeing them in court is like looking into Satan's eyes. I had to contain myself in order to not yank that pony tail off her head!

Seeing them in court is like looking into Satan's eyes. I had to contain myself in order to not yank that pony tail off her head!

I know exactly what you mean!There is no way i could keep quiet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back