DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ethan1000.jpg

Little 'Army helmet' LOL

ethan1222.jpg

ethan1333.jpg

ethan1555.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16280&id=122722347747466

He was such a precious little boy!! I just makes me cry for Ethan and his family.

They are appearing in court on Wednesday July 14th at 1pm. I believe they are suppose to enter their pleas.
TOMORROW AND I CANT WAIT, I wonder what plea they will enter. It better be "Guilty" and lets just be done with them. I would hate a long drawn out deal on this for his fathers sake, it may be too much to handle.
I would love to see them DONE/Gone quick.

Heya guys, I wanted to drop by and leave some news. Todays hearing I believe is to officially appoint the second attorney for Nathan and Steph. In a death penalty case they have to have 2 attorneys working with them. I guess it prevents mistakes in the legal systems eyes. If this is the case they will be given yet another court date after jury selection (( if those have not already taken place )) then we can stay glued to the news all the way to the end. I hope it will be an open courtroom and not closed to the public. Would be a terrible shame not to allow Ethan supporters to watch as the case unfolds. Ethan deserves for the truth to be known, and we need closure. Even with that said I dont think many of us well ever forget that little boy with the honest smile.

Heya guys, I wanted to drop by and leave some news. Todays hearing I believe is to officially appoint the second attorney for Nathan and Steph. In a death penalty case they have to have 2 attorneys working with them. I guess it prevents mistakes in the legal systems eyes. If this is the case they will be given yet another court date after jury selection (( if those have not already taken place )) then we can stay glued to the news all the way to the end. I hope it will be an open courtroom and not closed to the public. Would be a terrible shame not to allow Ethan supporters to watch as the case unfolds. Ethan deserves for the truth to be known, and we need closure. Even with that said I dont think many of us well ever forget that little boy with the honest smile.

Agree...that innocent angel deserves JUSTICE!!!!!!!

The Sloops were scheduled to appear back in 2nd District Court on Sept. 10. Nathan Sloop could be heard yelling “I love you Stephanie” in the holding area just before his court appearance.
Source http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49...ssist.html.csp

As stated above - GAG
WTH (( excuse the use of the acronym)) but who the heck does that fool think he is. Its clear that she is distancing herself from him, doesnt he get it. She is gonna turn state witness to ensure he gets death and hopefully just gains a life sentence for herself. I try so hard not to hate her, I really do;but with each selfish move on her part such as requesting her former sir name and her belongings from a home her child died in I just want to push her off the horse myself. This modern day bonnie and clyde routine is growing old. She still shows no tears or grief in court. How heartless is she. I knew in the past from contact with her that she only cared for herself, but how deep does the narcissm run in her viens? Ice water has a better chance of melting in hell then her heart towards her dead son.When either one of them hits main population in prison, they will find out what happens to child killers. And if the prisoners dont get them lets hope and pray old age see's them buried in a prison cemetary.

Please support legislation to toughen the laws against those that hurt americas littlest angels. We need across the board death penalties to send a message Of NO MORE !!!

oh she is heartless - they both are. Good post Spookey

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ents-accused-of-killing-him.html?s_cid=rss-30

Nathan Sloop walked into the courtroom with a full beard and rosary beads and looked searchingly for a familiar face. His mother had been at recent hearings and he has made a routine of mouthing "I love you" to her.

But all that stared back at him Wednesday were rows full of people wearing T-shirts with the picture of Ethan Stacy — the 4-year-old boy who Sloop is charged with murdering — and a number of members of Bikers Against Child Abuse.

The bikers — made up of volunteer riders who attend hearings in support of abused children — filled the back of the court room. They have been at every hearing to date and say they will continue to do so.

(more at link)

I'm sorry... but the longer this goes on.. the crazier NS is starting to look.. (He looked nutty in the beginning, but now with the beard and the beads with his crazy eyes...)

YIKES! Wonder if he knows about the annulment yet...

ps NS.. here at WS... we shout "WE LOVE YOU ETHAN!!"

I'm sorry... but the longer this goes on.. the crazier NS is starting to look.. (He looked nutty in the beginning, but now with the beard and the beads with his crazy eyes...)

YIKES! Wonder if he knows about the annulment yet...

ps NS.. here at WS... we shout "WE LOVE YOU ETHAN!!"

You are so right!! They showed absolutely no remorse today. I really think her lawyer is trying to make her look sweet and innocent with the curly ponytail. They make me sick. Of course, that is my opinion.

oh she is heartless - they both are. Good post Spookey

I still think she is sick. I am not saying she should not get LWOP - She does not deserve one free day.
The psycho is sick. The cold streak like ice water is her disconnect from humane emotions, disconnect from reality, disconnect from her own soul.

.......with a spoon, no less. All I could think of when I heard that is NS sounding like Rocky when he yelled "Adrian" at the end of the first movie.
Yuck!

If you go to the Davis County records, you will find a charge of "Assault by a prisoner" added to the list of charges against that .

Thanks for the pics of Ethan, Calliope. I smile through tears because I still find this all so hard to comprehend.

Anybody know where the link to the candles.org site is? I looked for it but couldn't find it. I go to the Ethan Stacy Memorial website just to make sure there is a candle lit for him every day, but was wondering where the WS group candles were located.

Thanks.

I agree he looks more and more psycho every time we see his lousy face. How in the world did Stephanie get sucked into his rotten life? Not condoning her at all, but the anger on his face would send me skittering in the other direction in a big hurry.

I agree he looks more and more psycho every time we see his lousy face. How in the world did Stephanie get sucked into his rotten life? Not condoning her at all, but the anger on his face would send me skittering in the other direction in a big hurry.

Most people would be skittering in the other direction, but remember Stephanies words/writing. She was enthralled with everything about Nathan.

IMO the two of them are far beyond understandable.

He does have a crazed look about him.

Those rosary beads are not going to help him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back