GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ethandoc.jpg

Ethan, bravely awaiting his shots for school. (got angry at "that nurse" for drawing a smiley on his arm, though lol)

Out of all the photos I've seen of Ethan, this is one that simply tears my heart out. I just keep coming back to it... he's just so tiny and vulnerable. And I think of the reason he was there, too.

He'll never have that first day of kindergarten or his first at bat in little league or his first crush or his first car or his first kiss or watch his first child being born. Those monsters have stolen all that from Ethan and those who would have celebrated all those 'firsts' right along with him.

Crying, again.

I know Calliope, this picture really, really gets me, there are just no words. I've always taught my kids not to hate but I'm sorry, I hate those two . Hate them.

God, what a sweet little boy. RIP Ethan...we won't ever forget you.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was just reading my local newspaper and found this: Stephanie Sloop petitions to have her marriage annulled ...

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49830822-76/sloop-ethan-stephanie-nathan.html.csp

Yeah, right......explain your actions (or lack thereof) while you were ALONE at a drugstore and Ethan was suffering in a locked room. And while you were SURROUNDED by law enforcement at the JP when you "got married". This is so sick and twisted and I can't even imagine that she would even consider taking the last name "Stacy". What a disgrace. I'd get banned if I spewed what I really thought.

RIP Sweet Ethan.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was just reading my local newspaper and found this: Stephanie Sloop petitions to have her marriage annulled ...

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49830822-76/sloop-ethan-stephanie-nathan.html.csp

Welcome dolfin09!!

I've totally been waiting for Stephanie to start claiming she was forced. I'll never believe it because by her own admissions she was out and about alone. Could have called the police any one of those times. God I hope she does not somehow get out of this.

I absolutely cannot write what I want to write about this without getting banned (and I refuse to be banned from Websleuths because of Stephanie SLOOP -which is the exact name she will be carrying even while she burns in Hell, in my opinion. She has branded herself for all eternity).

The thought of her sharing the same last name with Ethan and Joe ever again has me shaking with anger!

I need to step away from this for now, seriously, before I write something I can't take back.

I do want to say, though.....

Thank you for sharing this, dolfin09, and.....

:Welcome-12-june: to Websleuths!

(Now don't be a stranger- we look forward to reading more of your posts)!

I absolutely cannot write what I want to write about this without getting banned (and I refuse to be banned from Websleuths because of Stephanie SLOOP -which is the exact name she will be carrying even while she burns in Hell, in my opinion. She has branded herself for all eternity).

The thought of her sharing the same last name with Ethan and Joe ever again has me shaking with anger!

I need to step away from this for now, seriously, before I write something I can't take back.

I'm right there with you

unless the state cuts a deal with her i cant see her getting out of this

Yeah, right......explain your actions (or lack thereof) while you were ALONE at a drugstore and Ethan was suffering in a locked room. And while you were SURROUNDED by law enforcement at the JP when you "got married". This is so sick and twisted and I can't even imagine that she would even consider taking the last name "Stacy". What a disgrace. I'd get banned if I spewed what I really thought.

RIP Sweet Ethan.

This poor excuse of a mother wants her property that was in the loops apartment.
NOW I wonder, isn't she in jail? Along with the murdering SOB?
I think and always thought she is a sick women - yes she needs to be incarcerated for ever.
This latest move is a con job, she is trying to con the world, mentally ill does not mean that
she is finally telling the truth NOP!!! She is a mental case, but she knew that hurting her son
was not legal even if she was running water through her veins she also knew it was not legal
to abuse a child.
She is sick, she may have been controlled by the devil, but she is a con job.
I feel sorry for her but not in a way that would prevent justice. she needs a prison.

NO!!! Absolutely NOT!!!!! ( Oh, if it were only that easy!)

Obviously, this is her defense attorney's first move. All the evidence points against this story, but I suppose they will use the "abused woman " defense, and what REALLY pisses me off is there are REAL abused women out there, and SHE is not one of them!!!!!!

Honestly, this made me laugh! What a joke! Stephanie deserves to rot in hell and why would the judge even waste tax dollars on this request. She is a ridiculous, sick, twisted, waste of oxygen.

NO!!! Absolutely NOT!!!!! ( Oh, if it were only that easy!)

Obviously, this is her defense attorney's first move. All the evidence points against this story, but I suppose they will use the "abused woman " defense, and what REALLY pisses me off is there are REAL abused women out there, and SHE is not one of them!!!!!!

And there are lawyers out there that IMHO are criminals.
How dare they dream up some BS difference?
They have no ethics, no morals, and no right to call themselves Law abiding citizens.
IT IS NOT their job to manufacture a case. :furious:
I think some attorney should be behind bars.

unless the state cuts a deal with her i cant see her getting out of this

Could you, or any of us, imagine what the public would do if the state cut a deal with Stephanie? I would make Rodney King look like a walk in the park. I can't imagine the state putting themselves in that position....
I just can't.

JMO

And there are lawyers out there that IMHO are criminals.
How dare they dream up some BS difference?
They have no ethics, no morals, and no right to call themselves Law abiding citizens.
IT IS NOT their job to manufacture a case. :furious:
I think some attorney should be behind bars.

I know this is an emotionally hot topic, however SS has the right to be properly represented by a defense attorney. I doubt they enjoy the job... IIRC no one volunteered to defend SS and NS, the judge had to appoint them or assign them to the case.

Respectfully, please keep that in mind when and where your anger is directed. I know we are all furious over the actions of SS and NS but we need to direct that anger where it is appropriately warranted at the two perps and not those who have to defend them by no choice of their own. Now that they have been appointed to represent them these two are not worth losing a career over by not doing the proper job.

JMO

Welcome to WS dolfin09. Thanks for posting this! Great find!

From the above link dolfin09 posted.
In a court petition, Sloop says her participation in the May 6 marriage ceremony “was not voluntary, and was the result or product of physical duress by” the groom, Nathan Sloop.

Ya right Stephanie! The only duress you faced during those days your son was being abused was you couldn't pull your heart strings away from the man you loved MORE than you loved your son. You can fool yourself sweetheart, but the ONLY person buying that story is yourself. :furious:

Also from the above posted article.

The petition does not specify how Nathan Sloop might have coerced his bride.
Of course not! She's had over a month to wrack her brain on how she might prove she was coerced but apparently hasn't come up with a buyable/reasonable story yet. :rolleyes: If SS really thinks people will buy she was coerced she must think she can sell people ocean front property. Talk about delusional!

Stephanie is cooked. No amount of desperate acts will save her from spending the rest of her life in prison or dying by the needle for her involvement in her sons death. :furious: :furious: :furious:

JMO

ETA:

“She looks like a complete idiot because she’s the one who set that website up, and said all those things about how in love with Nathan she was,” Joe Stacy added.

Agreed Joe. I think the entire world agrees with you Joe.

Stephanie Sloop also is asking for the personal property she owns at the Layton apartment she shared with Nathan Sloop and Ethan and that Nathan Sloop pay any debts the couple accumulated.

Based on the above it really sounds like SS has somehow convinced herself she will be getting out of the charges. She will be in for one big surprise if she has convinced herself Nathan will be the only person paying consequences for both of their actions. Which is fine with me, her problem if she sets herself for that kind of giant fall. Talk about narcistic!

JMO

Joe Stacy on Friday said he does not want his ex-wife using his surname. He speculated Stephanie Sloop wants “to have the same last name as her son, but I would be real surprised if a judge accepts that.”

I hope that does not happen and Joe Stacy's gets some say in it. Does anyone know if she can be stopped from returning to the name Stacy?

Joe Stacy on Friday said he does not want his ex-wife using his surname. He speculated Stephanie Sloop wants “to have the same last name as her son, but I would be real surprised if a judge accepts that.”

I hope that does not happen and Joe Stacy's gets some say in it. Does anyone know if she can be stopped from returning to the name Stacy?

I think- in general- legally anyone can choose any last name they want.
I do not believe there is any law preventing anyone from legally changing their last name to anything they want. I'm going to hope in this case there is some law preventing an alleged perp from taking on the surname of their victim. I'm going to hope there is some victims prevention something like that...... because if not, could you - a general you - imagine perps tormenting their victims families by legally changing their last name to their victims surname? It would be horrible.

I don't know of any such law preventing that, but I have to believe one exists.

I know this is an emotionally hot topic, however SS has the right to be properly represented by a defense attorney. I doubt they enjoy the job... IIRC no one volunteered to defend SS and NS, the judge had to appoint them or assign them to the case.

Respectfully, please keep that in mind when and where your anger is directed. I know we are all furious over the actions of SS and NS but we need to direct that anger where it is appropriately warranted at the two perps and not those who have to defend them by no choice of their own. Now that they have been appointed to represent them these two are not worth losing a career over by not doing the proper job.

JMO
With a moral consciousness some attorneys do not represent the Maria because they just won't. And some do.
YES IMHO in this case while I believe she is sick, I also believe the attorney is MANUFACTURING A CASE. I hope you are not an attorney, I didn't intend to offend any attorneys. GOD knows we do need them.
I still think that some of them are criminal. YES these were appointed but they still have to live with their moral standard. Manufacturing things is not their job. They are supposed to take what is there and make it work.

GOOD THINKING JOE. "NO" to taking his name :no:

With a moral consciousness some attorneys do not represent the Maria because they just won't. And some do.
YES IMHO in this case while I believe she is sick, I also believe the attorney is MANUFACTURING A CASE. I hope you are not an attorney, I didn't intend to offend any attorneys. GOD knows we do need them.
I still think that some of them are criminal. YES these were appointed but they still have to live with their moral standard. Manufacturing things is not their job. They are supposed to take what is there and make it work.

Not an attorney. Though I will take your asking as a compliment, I think...

I'm not sure I agree with your definition of 'manufacturing'.
A defense attorney, by law has to represent his or her client with an honest defense.

I for one, do not want either of the Sloop attornies to do no less than their best. If not these two will have grounds for dismissal.

As a sleuth, If given the inside info, I'd be inclined to ensure these two defense attornies did none other than 110% and where on their top game. Why? Because I am that confident the prosecution will have enough to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt and the last thing I want is grounds for dimissal based on any mistakes the defense makes.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back