GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WTH is going on with people?!? Just when I think I can't get anymore disgusted, along comes another story like this. I don't know whether to cry or get angry anymore. I still can't look at a pic of Ethan without tearing up....looks like it will never end.

Maybe I should take a break and get on a gardening forum because I don't know how much more my heart, head AND stomach can take.

WTH is going on with people?!? Just when I think I can't get anymore disgusted, along comes another story like this. I don't know whether to cry or get angry anymore. I still can't look at a pic of Ethan without tearing up....looks like it will never end.

Maybe I should take a break and get on a gardening forum because I don't know how much more my heart, head AND stomach can take.

:grouphug: sniffling back tears and wondering the same thing myself. I dont know how much more I can take this year either...

Sorry I have been away for awile. After Kryon went missing I just had to have alone time. I don't understand what in the world are peoples problems. DONT have kids if you dont want them or cant take care of them. My gut tells me Kryon isnt with us any longer. I truly hate having forbodding feelings like this, but something tells me he is gone. I find it odd that stepmoms cell phone call shows she was at Sauvie Island. Yet she posted on her FB ( I think it was FB ) that she was headed to the gym. I think we will find just as many strange peices of evidence here that was found in the Caylee Anthony case.

Here are some FBI and autopsy reports for the Caylee story
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/06/casey_anthony_caylee_autopsy.php
Thanks to momlogic.com

I look forward to the court dates for NS and SS. Even though we have some information I do believe we will find out there are so many more facts surrounding this case then the media has reported. I must commend the police dept for not allowing leeks. This is gonna be a sealed tight case indeed. Does anyone know anything about their new lawyers, Ive been working and sleeping, so not a lot of time to research :) would appreciate some news or links.You all have done a wonderful job of finding information and keeping everyone updated. Good job Ethan you will not be forgotten hun

and yet the police have searched that island for 15 days and found nothing.

putting all the eggs in one basket from my point of view (looking at step mom and nothingelse)

i hope the people who killed ethan have a very miserable remainder of there pathetic lives and someone beats on them in prison

I know... a video report online described some of what this little girl endured, but then said what was contained in court documents was too graphic to air.

I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but when I saw this story I knew it wasn't far but prayed it didn't happen in the same jurisdiction. I hated to think of the police, DA, ME and others having to deal with another precious child beaten to death so soon after Ethan's murder. I don't know how they manage. As always, my prayers go out to them as well.

I hope that made sense.

We all have times that one must step away. If you like to garden I would say go pick out something beautiful and plant it in honor of each child. Digging in the earth and planting is like being next to God.

Vanessa Hart’s injuries were among the worst that her emergency room doctors had ever seen.

The 4-year-old suffered massive trauma to her head, her abdominal organs had been crushed against her own backbone, and she likely experienced “excruciating pain” before she died, according to murder charges filed Monday against her father and his girlfriend.

The injuries that caused Vanessa’s death last week ended months of abuse by Clinton Joseph Hart and Marina Belen Navarro, the charges state.

Navarro was watching Vanessa and Hart’s 2-year-old son on June 13 at their Kearns home when she called Hart to report that Vanessa had fallen down the stairs and was lethargic and struggling to breathe, police wrote.

Hart came home to find Vanessa unresponsive and each of her eyes focused separate directions. She was flown to Primary Children’s Medical Center, where doctors said she had experienced head trauma, brain swelling and neurological dysfunction, “possibly the result of several different impacts to her head” that likely occurred after Hart left for work, police wrote.

Vanessa also had “one of the worst series of intra-abdominal injuries that physicians at the Safe and Healthy Families Team at PCMC have ever seen,” the charges state. Her bowel wall was swollen, the head of her pancreas was crushed, and there were various tears and ruptures to her intestines, investigators wrote. Those injuries were caused by a force strong enough to push her organs against her vertebrae, according to the charges.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49799997-76/vanessa-navarro-hart-police.html.csp

OMG.

That poor baby. There's no 'likely' about it. That child would have been in agony.

On the day of the potty accident, Navarro said, Vanessa got “a little careless” and stepped on her stomach while they were watching TV.

I bet that ***** stomped on that baby's stomach.

I thought I read or heard in a report that the DA in this case had conferred with Rawlings. I guess because of his prosecution of the monsters who killed Ethan, and his involvement in getting this law passed.

I hope these monsters share death row, and a special place in hell, with the sloops.

OMG. This is the picture that just slays me. Look at that sweet, little angel. I may have hugged him too hard, but I never, ever could have hurt him! So small and sweet.

God! I don't know that I will ever find peace with this. Even when SS and NS are dead and gone, I will still wish Ethan was here, on earth. Who knows what he could have accomplished in his life? And I cannot stop thinking about what he suffered in the last days of his all too short life.

I know we're not supposed to hate. But I do. I hate those "people" totally and completely. No punishment will ever be enough. Ever. Our justice system may be the best on the face of the earth. But it will never really serve justice in this case.

RIP sweet Ethan. And prayers to the family that loved him. May they find the strength to go on.

I agree, this picture shows how truly tiny and vulnerable little Ethan was. When I think of that big brutish piece of filth hurting this little baby, and that cold, calculating "mother" ignoring it , taking pics, and shopping, it makes me want to vomit. It is so foreign to me. IMO we do NOT have a justice system, we have a LEGAL system, there could never be justice for these babies!

You are right-there is no justice EVER for something like this. It defies belief, yet it has happened again. And again. And again.

Gonna make another plea for everyone signing a doc when you child is born that you understand if you beat, torture, rape and or kill them you are going to prison LWOP or DP depending on your belief system.

I know... a video report online described some of what this little girl endured, but then said what was contained in court documents was too graphic to air.

I hope this doesn't come out the wrong way, but when I saw this story I knew it wasn't far but prayed it didn't happen in the same jurisdiction. I hated to think of the police, DA, ME and others having to deal with another precious child beaten to death so soon after Ethan's murder. I don't know how they manage. As always, my prayers go out to them as well.

I hope that made sense.

Oh God yes....

Decent human beings can only take so much. God bless the police, emergency workers, and others who have to see this,who have to live with these images for the rest of their lives!!!

You are right-there is no justice EVER for something like this. It defies belief, yet it has happened again. And again. And again.

Gonna make another plea for everyone signing a doc when you child is born that you understand if you beat, torture, rape and or kill them you are going to prison LWOP or DP depending on your belief system.

And this latest one is pregnant, too.

You know, I thought about Joe this Father's Day and how hard it must have been for him. Joe and Ethan just looked like "two peas in a pod" in all the pictures I have seen of them together. And none of the photos ever looked "posed" to me.....just genuine love for one another.

You are all right when you say "justice will never be served".

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home/49799997-76/vanessa-navarro-hart-police.html.csp

OMG.

That poor baby. There's no 'likely' about it. That child would have been in agony.

I thought I read or heard in a report that the DA in this case had conferred with Rawlings. I guess because of his prosecution of the monsters who killed Ethan, and his involvement in getting this law passed.

I hope these monsters share death row, and a special place in hell, with the sloops.

OMG the horror stories never stop.

I don't even know what to say. I can't even go to that story and read the details. I think about Ethan everyday and I think about all the countless children who are still suffering... and it is just maddening that I can't do more.

Take care of your family. Take care of your community. If EVERYBODY did that, the outreach would be greater.

I'm so sorry for Ethan. And now this little girl. I'm so sad for all the others that I don't know about and can't help.

OMG.

Good lord. WHY do these freaks have babies? It's just NOT normal to harm your own children.

If I was the boss of everything, I would line up all these lowlife 's and blast away, a little at a time. No trial, no nothing. Just rid this earth of the garbage.

I have to say, in little Vanessa's case, seems the neighbors who heard what was obviously abuse were a little slow on the uptake. Sorry, but I hope they never enjoy another night's sleep in their lives.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...harged-in-4-year-olds-death.html?s_cid=rss-32

Another precious 4 year old baby. These are just babies. My God. Systematically beaten by her father and his girlfriend --- father would call home and direct her in ways to beat and abuse Vanessa. And, as eventually came out after Ethan was murdered, neighbors admit they'd heard evidence these monsters were beating this precious girl.

What the hell is wrong with people ???

Ethan has a beautiful playmate in heaven now; she even looks like a little angel.

vanessa.jpg

This is tearing my heart out.

Vanessa's mom said that the dad wouldn't let her see them after a messy divorce, why are the abuser's the ones who end up with custody ?
Better at manipulating the judges ?

Sorry, but I hope they never enjoy another night's sleep in their lives.

I agree completely. If everyone cared a little more about something other than their latte, the world would change for the better. I know it is overwhelming that suffering in the world is so widespread, but you don't have to think globally. If everyone cared more on a local level, the 'global' would take care of itself.

I agree completely. If everyone cared a little more about something other than their latte, the world would change for the better. I know it is overwhelming that suffering in the world is so widespread, but you don't have to think globally. If everyone cared more on a local level, the 'global' would take care of itself.

How true that is...thank you!!!!

Just when I thougt it was safe to breath and let go of the anguish. July 4th is supposed to be a day of celebration. Well this year I'm going to make it a day of Remembrance of Americas Slain Children. How can we celebrate the birth of Independence for a nation that kills its kids? I know not everyone is a monster. There are many loving caring parents out there. But as long as 1 child is tortured and maimed within our borders, and we allow child murders to go lightly punished: then in my eyes we are not the nation we pretend to be. From midnight to midnight we have a group that is going to food fast for July 4th as a dedication to children who were killed within American borders. All children in America deserve clean safe homes.They deserve three good meals a day. They deserve laws that prosecute neighbors that knows what is going on and do not report to police. They deserve judges that will jail social workers for not doing their job correctly. They deserve laws to unbench judges who do NOT look at ALL the facts and a child is killed or injured.They deserve lawyers who get disbarred for not doing the best they can to serve and protect. They deserve special charges for cops, prinicipals, teachers, clergy, baby sitters and others in authority who physically abuse anyone under 18. ( look at the amount of reports of cops beating children lately ) They deserve for us to not pay lip service but to take action. I ask that you consider joining on July 4th in whatever way you can. Even a moment of silent prayer would be so appreciated. And please spread the word.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back