GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree 100%

Me too. And even though I believe they are equally guilty of inflicting pain on that beautiful little boy, I also hold her to a higher standard. The maternal instinct is powerful and she did NOT display a shred of it, regardless of what happened.

Me too. And even though I believe they are equally guilty of inflicting pain on that beautiful little boy, I also hold her to a higher standard. The maternal instinct is powerful and she did NOT display a shred of it, regardless of what happened.

Right and given that she had MANY opportunities to phone 911 really gives me a pit in my stomach.

I just hate the delays in court appearances and while I understand they want all their ducks in a row, I sure as he** want to make sure Ethan doesn't get just a small blurb in the local paper. I want him to be front and center ALL THE TIME. I don't want him to ever be forgotten.

I just hate the delays in court appearances and while I understand they want all their ducks in a row, I sure as he** want to make sure Ethan doesn't get just a small blurb in the local paper. I want him to be front and center ALL THE TIME. I don't want him to ever be forgotten.

News papers only report if there is something new to say. It isn't that Ethan is being forgotten. I believe Ethan has touched many, many, many lives and that his story has affected people deeply. There is no forgetting.

est.jpg

He was so loved :)

The article linked above, by the 'Davis County Clipper', states that Nathan Sloop is now being represented by attorney Richard Mauro, who has worked on two death penalty cases, those of Ralph Menzies and also Von Taylor.

Stephanie Sloop is now being represented by Mary Corporon, who also worked on the Ralph Menzies case.

The next hearing is scheduled for July 14th.

Ralph Menzies and Von Taylor were both found guilty and sentenced to death...

Menzies is or was in the process of appealing his conviction....
eta: so is Taylor, he recently filed a 500 page document re: the appeal

imo... Good to know that the previous clients of these lawyers were both convicted and sentenced to death... It speaks volumes to me...

Ralph Menzies and Von Taylor were both found guilty and sentenced to death...

Menzies is or was in the process of appealing his conviction....
eta: so is Taylor, he recently filed a 500 page document re: the appeal

imo... Good to know that the previous clients of these lawyers were both convicted and sentenced to death... It speaks volumes to me...

Great to know!

Honestly, I sorta feel sorry for these attorneys and what they will have to see and hear, and all the while having to defend these animals, whose acts against little Ethan are truly indefensible.

I do too. While I want Ethan's story to be told to the world, I'm horrified and sickened by what that poor baby had to endure at the hands of these two. And I feel sorry for anyone who has to see or hear what has happened. Especially in the graphic detail that these two defense attorneys (& the prosecutor, & Joe, & whoever else attends the trial...) will see and hear. It actually makes me physically ill everytime I even begin to think about it...

The resemblance between Kyron and Ethan rattles me. So sad that Ethan was harmed by those he should have been able to trust with his life.

I pray Kyron is found and if he was murdered that it was quick and involved little or no suffering. No child shoud have to endure what was done to our little man Ethan.

ethandoc.jpg

Ethan, bravely awaiting his shots for school. (got angry at "that nurse" for drawing a smiley on his arm, though lol)

Out of all the photos I've seen of Ethan, this is one that simply tears my heart out. I just keep coming back to it... he's just so tiny and vulnerable. And I think of the reason he was there, too.

He'll never have that first day of kindergarten or his first at bat in little league or his first crush or his first car or his first kiss or watch his first child being born. Those monsters have stolen all that from Ethan and those who would have celebrated all those 'firsts' right along with him.

Crying, again.

ethandoc.jpg

Ethan, bravely awaiting his shots for school. (got angry at "that nurse" for drawing a smiley on his arm, though lol)

Out of all the photos I've seen of Ethan, this is one that simply tears my heart out. I just keep coming back to it... he's just so tiny and vulnerable. And I think of the reason he was there, too.

He'll never have that first day of kindergarten or his first at bat in little league or his first crush or his first car or his first kiss or watch his first child being born. Those monsters have stolen all that from Ethan and those who would have celebrated all those 'firsts' right along with him.

Crying, again.

Hugs to you.

You are right, the stolen potential is so heartbreaking. I can't believe that everything can come down to nothing, though. This universe is too grand to not have the ability to give something back to Ethan. That's what I try to hold on to- some sort of faith that Ethan is okay and taken care of somehow.

I do too. While I want Ethan's story to be told to the world, I'm horrified and sickened by what that poor baby had to endure at the hands of these two. And I feel sorry for anyone who has to see or hear what has happened. Especially in the graphic detail that these two defense attorneys (& the prosecutor, & Joe, & whoever else attends the trial...) will see and hear. It actually makes me physically ill everytime I even begin to think about it...

At least the Sloops won't be able to say their lawyers' weren't experience. I know Menzies has been filing appeals forever. I really hope it doesn't take 25 years of appeals to get justice for Ethan.

ethandoc.jpg

Crying, again.

OMG. This is the picture that just slays me. Look at that sweet, little angel. I may have hugged him too hard, but I never, ever could have hurt him! So small and sweet.

God! I don't know that I will ever find peace with this. Even when SS and NS are dead and gone, I will still wish Ethan was here, on earth. Who knows what he could have accomplished in his life? And I cannot stop thinking about what he suffered in the last days of his all too short life.

I know we're not supposed to hate. But I do. I hate those "people" totally and completely. No punishment will ever be enough. Ever. Our justice system may be the best on the face of the earth. But it will never really serve justice in this case.

RIP sweet Ethan. And prayers to the family that loved him. May they find the strength to go on.

Sorry I have been away for awile. After Kryon went missing I just had to have alone time. I don't understand what in the world are peoples problems. DONT have kids if you dont want them or cant take care of them. My gut tells me Kryon isnt with us any longer. I truly hate having forbodding feelings like this, but something tells me he is gone. I find it odd that stepmoms cell phone call shows she was at Sauvie Island. Yet she posted on her FB ( I think it was FB ) that she was headed to the gym. I think we will find just as many strange peices of evidence here that was found in the Caylee Anthony case.

Here are some FBI and autopsy reports for the Caylee story
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/06/casey_anthony_caylee_autopsy.php
Thanks to momlogic.com

I look forward to the court dates for NS and SS. Even though we have some information I do believe we will find out there are so many more facts surrounding this case then the media has reported. I must commend the police dept for not allowing leeks. This is gonna be a sealed tight case indeed. Does anyone know anything about their new lawyers, Ive been working and sleeping, so not a lot of time to research :) would appreciate some news or links.You all have done a wonderful job of finding information and keeping everyone updated. Good job Ethan you will not be forgotten hun

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...harged-in-4-year-olds-death.html?s_cid=rss-32

Another precious 4 year old baby. These are just babies. My God. Systematically beaten by her father and his girlfriend --- father would call home and direct her in ways to beat and abuse Vanessa. And, as eventually came out after Ethan was murdered, neighbors admit they'd heard evidence these monsters were beating this precious girl.

What the hell is wrong with people ???

Ethan has a beautiful playmate in heaven now; she even looks like a little angel.

vanessa.jpg

This is tearing my heart out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth