GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nathan Sloop will be back in court Monday at 1:30 p.m. with Judge Michael Allphin. Stephanie Sloop will appear in front of the same judge June 18.

So they cancelled tomorrow's appearance?

Threats?

No worries. Just delaying the inevitable.

Dear Ethan,

It's been over a month now since those monsters hurt you. I just want you to know how truly sorry I am that the system failed you, that no one heard your screams and came to your aid, and that the person you should have been able to trust the most betrayed you in the most horrible way. You should have been allowed to stay home with your dad, who loved you with all his heart.

I hope that you've settled into your new home by now. Rest in peace knowing that there are millions of people watching and waiting for justice for you; and we won't stop until it is achieved. I'm sure the Father has comforted your soul with His knowledge that those monsters will pay the ultimate price for robbing the world of your precious soul.

Run and play now. And please give Caylee a hug from us all.

Love,

me

I was looking at my little girl last night in her toddler bed, who is just turning 4 this month, and I thought, "God, she is just a baby. Just a little baby girl..." And of course I thought of Ethan. I don't understand how anyone could hurt someone so young, tiny and fragile.

Any news weren't the SOBs :furious: due in court today?

Any news weren't the SOBs :furious: due in court today?

I was checking in for the same reason; that's what I thought (I've been sidetracked by Vandersloot). Apparently Monday and 6/18 he then she will be in court. See post 222

I was looking at my little girl last night in her toddler bed, who is just turning 4 this month, and I thought, "God, she is just a baby. Just a little baby girl..." And of course I thought of Ethan. I don't understand how anyone could hurt someone so young, tiny and fragile.

It is really beyond comprehension to me too. That poor little boy.

You are so right. I noticed how tiny and fragile Ethan was, when I saw the pic that Calliope put up of him in the doctor's office. That picture really puts it into perspective.

If you google death of children by caregivers, you will find thousand of Ethans. We go over seas to rescue other kids from their government while we sit and allow the killing and death of americas kids. I think the United States needs to concentrate on Home first. Save OUR kids then go save everyone elses .... count americas dead for just 10 years :( its sad to see how many of our own babies have died at the hands of thier own parents or care givers. When I watch my children play and laugh - I cry for the kids that no longer have that choice to enjoy life. Lately I find myself more protective of my children then ever. I watch that much closer then ever before. I eye strangers that much harder. I recheck my doors and windows over and over before going to sleep. Im in their daily life 24 hours a day. At first it made them made, now they appreciate my love for them and just hug me and say thanks. When my 13 year old teared up and asked why a parent would do that, I knew he understood love. We have to be the eyes and ears for all children and not just our own.

I am not sure, but that I read on here that you were not allowed to pull something from another site and bring it over here. I hope that it's ok to post a link. If it's not, please let me know.

In the comments section of the article posted today about Nathan and Stephanie, there was a comment on page 3 by Spookylilgirl, who knew the couple via chat rooms. She had some interesting comments and posted some favorite sayings of Nathan's. If I am allowed to post these, please let me know. Otherwise, here's the link:

http://www.tribtowns.com/comments/read_comments.asp?ref=15190371&PageIndex=3
In the comments section of the article posted today about Nathan and Stephanie, there was a comment on page 3 by Spookylilgirl, who knew the couple via chat rooms. She had some interesting comments and posted some favorite sayings of Nathan's.

When someone advised me of your post here and some of the responses; I made my way over here to let you know a few things: 1) I cant discuss whats going on right now in order to protect the integrity of the investigation 2) There are plenty of chatters from yahoo that knew both Nate and Steph 3) you may find people on yahoo that will speak openly about what has happened to little Ethan 4) there are several people that turned over evidence to the police so please dont think comments were made without evidence to back it up. Give it time and let the courts do what they are going to do. I am sure before long facts will come to light that will show the nation how everything came to be. Be patient ok. Its important that some information remain undisclosed until its released to the public. From what I've read on this site itself, there are some extremely intelligent people here, I count myself blessed to join such a wonderful group. Over time I hope to earn trust and respect from you all.

Welcome to WS SpookyLilGirl

:Welcome-12-june:

I was checking in for the same reason; that's what I thought (I've been sidetracked by Vandersloot). Apparently Monday and 6/18 he then she will be in court. See post 222

Thank you. I really want to see justice for this little angel.:angel:
but in my heart I feel even if they get the DP there is no justice here, the law has let this child down from the start, and his little life did not have to be snuffed out.
SAD but true. :(

I have been distracted by Vandrsloot too, but just reading it in the paper because if I go on that thread I would be cursing him out like a sailor.

In the comments section of the article posted today about Nathan and Stephanie, there was a comment on page 3 by Spookylilgirl, who knew the couple via chat rooms. She had some interesting comments and posted some favorite sayings of Nathan's.

When someone advised me of your post here and some of the responses; I made my way over here to let you know a few things: 1) I cant discuss whats going on right now in order to protect the integrity of the investigation 2) There are plenty of chatters from yahoo that knew both Nate and Steph 3) you may find people on yahoo that will speak openly about what has happened to little Ethan 4) there are several people that turned over evidence to the police so please dont think comments were made without evidence to back it up. Give it time and let the courts do what they are going to do. I am sure before long facts will come to light that will show the nation how everything came to be. Be patient ok. Its important that some information remain undisclosed until its released to the public. From what I've read on this site itself, there are some extremely intelligent people here, I count myself blessed to join such a wonderful group. Over time I hope to earn trust and respect from you all. If you want to pm me , then please do. But understand I wont answer questions Ive been asked to stay quiet on for now. I will however speak on general things that I can speak on

Welcome... and you just did. I (for one) don't need you to speak out.... I am just thankful that you are doing what you can to can to help Mr. Rawlings put these monsters away for good.

You are so right. I noticed how tiny and fragile Ethan was, when I saw the pic that Calliope put up of him in the doctor's office. That picture really puts it into perspective.

All his photos are precious, but there are a few that really get to me. That is one that just tears me apart. I can't help thinking not only did they hurt him, they tortured him, they battered his already broken and battered dead body. He was malnourished for God's sake, and he'd only been with those monsters 10 days. They starved him; even as he was crying in pain, he was crying in hunger and thirst, too.

In all those photos, I see a little boy who is so loved and cherished, laughing and loving on everyone around him, being goofy and playing hard, overflowing with an adorable personality. And those *******s started in on him from day one. I can't begin to imagine his terror and confusion, crying out for his Daddy and his brother and sister and Becky and all those who'd loved him so much.

And then I think of the others; LE and Rawlings and the ME and funeral personnel and the judge and jury and even their own attorneys--- all of these people have to look at these photos of Ethan as he was, and then see in graphic detail what the *******s did to him. They will never be the same either; their nightmares will last a long time.

There is no 'justice'. No punishment imaginable would be enough.

All his photos are precious, but there are a few that really get to me. That is one that just tears me apart. I can't help thinking not only did they hurt him, they tortured him, they battered his already broken and battered dead body. He was malnourished for God's sake, and he'd only been with those monsters 10 days. They starved him; even as he was crying in pain, he was crying in hunger and thirst, too.

In all those photos, I see a little boy who is so loved and cherished, laughing and loving on everyone around him, being goofy and playing hard, overflowing with an adorable personality. And those *******s started in on him from day one. I can't begin to imagine his terror and confusion, crying out for his Daddy and his brother and sister and Becky and all those who'd loved him so much.

And then I think of the others; LE and Rawlings and the ME and funeral personnel and the judge and jury and even their own attorneys--- all of these people have to look at these photos of Ethan as he was, and then see in graphic detail what the *******s did to him. They will never be the same either; their nightmares will last a long time.

There is no 'justice'. No punishment imaginable would be enough.

Well, I gotta say, Calliope, this post really hit home. This is exactly how I feel every time I see a new pic of him. He still seems so alive and is so cherished. I think about the Halloweens he won't see, Christmases, his first day of kindergarten, etc. I find myself talking out loud through tears as to how this could have happened?

Yes, there are some really sad pics and one in particular just makes me cry every time I look at it and I won't anymore. It's the one in the little blue T-shirt. His smile through tears and God knows what else. That is the worst one for me. I couldn't even look at the one on the couch because I was sure I couldn't handle it and know I can't....EVER.

The one thing I notice about this case above others, is how much Ethan has gotten to so many people. There are literally hundreds of people that feel the same way and I find myself asking why? What is it about him? I don't know, but there is something clearly special about Ethan.

Yes, he was so loved and then THRUST into a nightmare beyond anything even Stephen King could write about. I will never understand it and I'm glad I don't understand it. My mind doesn't work that way, thankfully.

He was a little four-year old boy, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!

I hope and pray that both receive the death penalty. I want them to know when they will die and think about it EVERY day. I want them scared and miserable.

My kids know how this has affected me, but they don't know the whole "why" of it all. My DH thought I was slipping into some sort of depression. I am still saddened but thankfully, much of that sadness has turned to raw anger and a thirst for justice. Maybe one day I can look at pics of Ethan and smile, but for right now, I cannot.

I know that I will never be the same and my heart truly goes out to Joe and Becky each and every day.

Thank you for your posts.

I have nothing new to add. I just find myself coming to Ethan's thread to 'hang out', for what ever reason. I know I'm not alone in this. Even as I type this, I see two others below, and we've all been sitting here silently for quite awhile.

We may not be typing, but I know we are thinking. And, feeling.

I guess the two picks that 'get' me the most of Ethan... the one where he is standing on his bed- I just intuitively 'know' how he would feel in my arms if I walked forward and scooped him up, and swung him unto my hip. It has been twenty years since my daughter was that age, but the memory is engraved in my heart.

The other picture that touches my very soul is the one of Ethan in the Dr.'s office. He is so little, and vulnerable, and sweet.

With all the love that Ethan received from his daddy, big brother and sister, and so many others in his short lifetime, I have no doubt he would have grown up to be a kind, compassionate man. If only he had been allowed to live.

That somehow hurts so much, that Joe will never know who he might have become. Who Ethan's children would have been, even.

I know I am just rambling, but it makes me feel a little bit better to 'talk' about Ethan sometimes, and this is the only place I can do it.

I think, for whatever reason, we feel "closer" to him by being on this thread. At least that is how it feels for me.

If you google death of children by caregivers, you will find thousand of Ethans. We go over seas to rescue other kids from their government while we sit and allow the killing and death of americas kids. I think the United States needs to concentrate on Home first. Save OUR kids then go save everyone elses .... count americas dead for just 10 years :( its sad to see how many of our own babies have died at the hands of thier own parents or care givers. When I watch my children play and laugh - I cry for the kids that no longer have that choice to enjoy life. Lately I find myself more protective of my children then ever. I watch that much closer then ever before. I eye strangers that much harder. I recheck my doors and windows over and over before going to sleep. Im in their daily life 24 hours a day. At first it made them made, now they appreciate my love for them and just hug me and say thanks. When my 13 year old teared up and asked why a parent would do that, I knew he understood love. We have to be the eyes and ears for all children and not just our own.

Of course, you are right. We see it all the time here, sadly.

I think the worst thing about sweet, little Ethan is that he WAS loved and cherished by those he was with before that B*T*H forced them to give him to her. She didn't want him and she had to have known in what kind of danger she was placing him.

Why couldn't she just ride off into the sunset with her loser and left that baby safe with his daddy? WHY, WHY, WHY?

I hate her. And I hate him. And I'm sorry they're still both breathing our air.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back