GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have tried to stay out of this case, as it is just heartbreaking to see what pure evil can do.

My prayers go out for little Ethan and his family. He is wrapped in the loving arms of God now, where nobody can hurt him again. While he didn't deserve this fate, maybe his story will help to save other children in harms way.

Please people! If you even SUSPECT that there is a problem with child abuse happening in a friend or family members home, it is you human DUTY to step in and say something.

Speak up for the innocent, because they can't speak up for themselves most of the time.

I know what you mean. When I see these photos of Ethan, and how much he was loved and how funny and lively and sweet he was... I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's dead, and certainly not how he was murdered. It's almost a process of denial, I guess. I would have moved heaven and hell to protect this child from these monsters, I want to tear them limb from limb, and yet here I sit, hundreds of miles away still feeling helpless. Even though I feel as though I knew him, I realize I didn't. So as devastated as I am (and all of us are) over what was done to him, I can't begin to fathom how his Daddy and those close to him are dealing with this.

Just knowing there are others who feel the way I do, helps me a lot. I wondered if there was a support forum for those of us who are having a difficult time with certain cases, but I couldn't readily find one. There were times that I honestly thought I would need some type of therapy. Like you, I feel such a sense of anger and hatred and sorrow all at the same time.

When I look at pictures that are posted and visit the various memorial sites set up for Ethan, I still get choked up as though it just happened yesterday. I tell myself that I won't look at these things anymore, but I still come back to see all the beauty in this little boy's face and the love that he gave and was given.

It all seems so surreal....such a contrast; between good and evil.

There were times that I honestly thought I would need some type of therapy. Like you, I feel such a sense of anger and hatred and sorrow all at the same time.

I started talking to a counselor last Autumn to help me deal with the emotions of some of these stories. In a way, you feel as if you don't have the right to feel it... I often felt like I was stealing someone else's grief. Or that I have no right to morn for a boy I never met. Those thoughts aren't true. If no one cared besides the family of those immediately affected, think of the world we will live in.

Temperance is key. As is acceptance of what is. If you can achieve that, you can act in the present and affect the world around you in a positive way.

I know and you're right and I understand ... but dammit he was safe before !!!

Sorry. This just makes so angry and sad all at once.
This story is especially sad because he could have and should have stayed with his dad and the Judge did not do his job. And while the animals are incarcerated that does not sooth me at all in this case. This just did not have to happen at all.
This was negligence by the law who should have protected him. and his little life was snuffed out. I can't take comfort in the fact that he should still be here, or that the SOB's will not be free, I can only take some comfort in that he is not hurting. bless your little soul Ethan :blowkiss:

I cant come to some threads every day, I cant come here or to Shaniya every single day.
it just hurts too much. Horrific cases of child torcher, GOD I how can anyone do that? I pray that humanity will get stronger and healthier...But I dont see it, I see the human race getting worse not better and it makes me hurt deeply, It also makes me mad all the time, how did humanity get this way, even creatures in the wild are more sympathetic to their own species.

I used to be against the DP but since reading on these threads, all I can say is I really do not care what happens to them as long as they are not free to harm anyone else.

Adorable little Etan RIP :angel::angel::angel:
And for Ethan's Dad :beats: May God bless you all the days that you are on earth, and may you have a good life, one day you will meet again.

I am not sure how to post pics here, but wish I did! I'd like to post two photos of Nathan from court....the first court hearing where he is looking back and the photo from this last hearing when he is walking in.

It looks like to me in these photos, he gets this crazy look in his eyes that is super creepy and scary to me.

She also looks less than bothered by these court proceedings. Her mug shot has always bothered me. She doesn't look like she had even shed a tear during her police interviews prior to being arrested. She doesn't have red eyes or a red nose or swollen eyes from crying....nothing. She just appears void of emotion to me in all of her photos.
Yes his eyes scared me the very first time I had seen them. he looks like someone who can and would violently harm anyone. It is all in his eyes. just like Manson had those creepy eyes, so does this one. Poor baby must have been horrified.

absolutely!!

Here is the latest photo posted by becky...

He'd gone in for his shots for school and didn't cry or anything, but got soooo mad because the nurse drew a smiley face on his arm with a pen and he just went 'on and on and on about that nurse'

lol

how cute :)

ethandoc.jpg
So adorable. So sweet. So gone :( :( :(

She just looks cool as a cucumber. Even having a bit of fun. Doesn't bother her one bit what she did to her baby.

He just looks plain darn sick and evil.

I agree that he is evil. I think she is numb, messed up, but numb.
Once she realized that it was not a good Idea to take Ethan, how she did not just grab the boy and run I will not understand. She could have given him back to his Dad. and go hang out with her looser. She has to be mentally messed up. I also think she should get LWOP.

I agree that he is evil. I think she is numb, messed up, but numb.
Once she realized that it was not a good Idea to take Ethan, how she did not just grab the boy and run I will not understand. She could have given him back to his Dad. and go hang out with her looser. She has to be mentally messed up. I also think she should get LWOP.

Unfortunately, I don't think she would have ever just given him back or admitted that she couldn't do it or admitted that it wasn't a safe place. I think that would mean to her that Joe "won" and I do believe that her animosity towards Joe (along with her selfishness) was deeper than any love she had for her own child.

Has anyone read yet why she and Joe divorced? I know she moved to Vegas and he was originally supposed to follow, but Michelle fought him on taking her kids. Then, Michelle took their kids back to Ill. to live, so technically could have gone then, but didn't. I am curious what happened between them around that time and why the divorced.

Unfortunately, I don't think she would have ever just given him back or admitted that she couldn't do it or admitted that it wasn't a safe place. I think that would mean to her that Joe "won" and I do believe that her animosity towards Joe (along with her selfishness) was deeper than any love she had for her own child.Has anyone read yet why she and Joe divorced? I know she moved to Vegas and he was originally supposed to follow, but Michelle fought him on taking her kids. Then, Michelle took their kids back to Ill. to live, so technically could have gone then, but didn't. I am curious what happened between them around that time and why the divorced.

ITA Just like KC-SS hated Joe more than she loved Ethan!!:furious:
Narcissism+evil=KC, SS, JVS ,etc, etc....:banghead:

The monsters are due in court tomorrow.
Thank you, Calliope.

I was just coming here to do the same thing, to remind everyone that Nathan and Stephanie Sloop are due back in court tomorrow, June 11th, at 1pm Mountain (Utah) time.

I hope neither of them are able to sleep a wink tonight.

Hello WS-ers,

Just want to say hello and introduce myself. Thanks to a helpful member of WS staff, I'm finally able to post. Have been glued to Ethan's case ever since it broke, and it looks like a long road ahead for the Stacys. May God Bless Ethan's family as they perservere toward Justice for Ethan. The pain they'll live with forever is unfathomable, physically, as well as emotionally. In reading these threads and other blogs, poor little Ethan Stacy's fate stirred up the Goodness of many warm hearts and kind thoughts. The walks, fundraisers, poems, prayers, etc are a reminder to us all of just how special a child Ethan was and how a case like this brings out the true kindness in those of us who couldn't even begin the imagine the road ahead for the Stacy Family. God Bless to each and every one of you here to honor Ethan and support his family. Thank you to WebSleuths and to each one of you for the opportunity to share amongst eachother while awaiting Justice for Ethan.

Redsox859

Hello WS-ers,

Just want to say hello and introduce myself. Thanks to a helpful member of WS staff, I'm finally able to post. Have been glued to Ethan's case ever since it broke, and it looks like a long road ahead for the Stacys. May God Bless Ethan's family as they perservere toward Justice for Ethan. The pain they'll live with forever is unfathomable, physically, as well as emotionally. In reading these threads and other blogs, poor little Ethan Stacy's fate stirred up the Goodness of many warm hearts and kind thoughts. The walks, fundraisers, poems, prayers, etc are a reminder to us all of just how special a child Ethan was and how a case like this brings out the true kindness in those of us who couldn't even begin the imagine the road ahead for the Stacy Family. God Bless to each and every one of you here to honor Ethan and support his family. Thank you to WebSleuths and to each one of you for the opportunity to share amongst eachother while awaiting Justice for Ethan.

Redsox859

:Welcome-12-june: Redsox859 - glad to have you here!

This case is definitely not for the faint of heart. But we can bear witness for little Ethan and lean on one another for support until justice is served.

Hello WS-ers,

Redsox859

Welcome. If you want to read through previous threads, the links are in the first post on this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back