GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have tried so hard to detach myself from the reality that Ethan is truly gone! I see those pics of him and he looks so alive, so happy, so much like a typical 4 year old boy. I come to this thread every day, sometimes multiple time throughout the day. Everytime I come here I think to myself ~Wouldn't it be great if convicting these SOB's would some how bring him back, like if they could be tried and convicted in a quick time manner God would bring him back and take those SOB's instead~ Wouldn't that be nice?? Rid the world of Stephanie and Nathan, John Gardner, Jared Marshall, Chris Coleman and then bring back Ethan, Amber, Chelsea, Somer, Sheri, Garret, & Gavin! If only that's how it worked, if only my little fantasy world could be reality. I know it sounds crazy, but that how I detach myself from the reality of these cases.

http://www.standard.net/topics/ethan-stacy/2010/06/12/events-continue-help-ethan-stacys-father

LAYTON -- Fundraising for 4-year-old abuse victim Ethan Stacy continues, as funds are sought to pay for the boy's burial and help with his Virginia-based father's travel costs to attend the legal proceedings for those charged with his son's death.

Those organizing fundraising activities -- in keeping the public's trust -- are doing what they can to limit the number of hands collections pass through before being deposited in the Ethan Stacy Memorial Fund established at Wells Fargo Bank.

To alleviate concerns someone may have about giving to any one of the many fundraising activities, those wanting to help the Stacy family do have other options available, such as personally visiting the bank and making a deposit into the Stacy account, said Mark Chapman, spokesman for Wells Fargo Banks in Utah.

Chapman said he recommends donors personally come into any one of the bank's 130 locations in the state to make their donation.

"We definitely have an account open and people can come in and make a donation," said Chapman, who would not reveal how much has been deposited in the account because it is private.

"That information has to come from someone who can speak on behalf of the Stacy family," he said.

(more at link)

es444.jpg

I agree that he is evil. I think she is numb, messed up, but numb.
Once she realized that it was not a good Idea to take Ethan, how she did not just grab the boy and run I will not understand. She could have given him back to his Dad. and go hang out with her looser. She has to be mentally messed up. I also think she should get LWOP.

Personally I think she should get MORE than the DP...oh, if there were such a thing!!

NS was a sociopathic piece of filth that did not give a godda*n about that little boy...she was his MOTHER!!!! I hold her even more responsible!!! She has the look of a monster...IMO she was calculating and cold. That poor sweet baby never had a chance!!

I have had a hard time following this case because of the brutality of what happened to Ethan. I do check in I just cant read about what they did to him because I cry everytime.

Godspeed to LE and the prosecuters in this case, I will be here checking in I just have a hard time staying :(

I am so sorry this happened to you Ethan .....Prayers for your family

Was just trying to take a nap and thoughts of Ethan came to me and I just started bawling. I stopped by the forum and read so many caring posts from you guys. I know you understand.

I really wish we could undo what has been done. :( Such a sweet, sweet little boy.

thank you for the warm welcome. I have looked all over for a home base to discuss what is going on with Nathan and Stephanie. So your allowing me access to talk to you all means a lot to me. I understand todays court date is to officially appoint Stephanie's new lawyer. It is for the most part a formality. It will be the same for Nathan the 18th of June. If I am not mistaken her next date in court is July 14th. I can tell you this is going to be a slow tedious process. The prosecution needs to take its time in handling this case in order to present the evidence fully and completely. I for one for see Nathan and Stephanie going at each others throat with dam**ng information and testimony. So the presentation of evidence has to be deliberate and precise in order to eliminate mistakes. I think we can all agree that we don't want to see a hung jury in this case. So many of us want to go back in time and love Ethan. Such a tiny little man who could not defend himself against adults. I've turned my anger into supporting Joe now. The feeling of being productive takes away that helpless feeling I was having for a few weeks. Find out what it will take in your area to do a petition drive for Ethan's Law. See if you can organize a fund drive to help Joe with costs. We don't have to feel helpless here, we can find our niche in helping Ethan's Family thru this ordeal.
Once again thank you for the welcome

Personally I think she should get MORE than the DP...oh, if there were such a thing!!

NS was a sociopathic piece of filth that did not give a godda*n about that little boy...she was his MOTHER!!!! I hold her even more responsible!!! She has the look of a monster...IMO she was calculating and cold. That poor sweet baby never had a chance!!
Maybe my vision has become tilted...Because I have a mentally imbalance daughter.

YES SHE WAS HIS MOTHER. :( unfortunately. And I think she should have LWOP
But I really think that "a mother" could not possibly do such a thing at all. JMO
so I think there had to be something wrong with her just as I thought that there
is something wrong with KC Anthony.
We agree that normal it is NOT. so they have to be mentally deranged.
Her boyfriend was plain evil.
And I am mad that this angel was with her in the first place.
The justice system sucks too, He had a dad who loved him and should not have been with the "B"

thank you for the warm welcome. I have looked all over for a home base to discuss what is going on with Nathan and Stephanie. So your allowing me access to talk to you all means a lot to me. I understand todays court date is to officially appoint Stephanie's new lawyer. It is for the most part a formality. It will be the same for Nathan the 18th of June. If I am not mistaken her next date in court is July 14th. I can tell you this is going to be a slow tedious process. The prosecution needs to take its time in handling this case in order to present the evidence fully and completely. I for one for see Nathan and Stephanie going at each others throat with dam**ng information and testimony. So the presentation of evidence has to be deliberate and precise in order to eliminate mistakes. I think we can all agree that we don't want to see a hung jury in this case. So many of us want to go back in time and love Ethan. Such a tiny little man who could not defend himself against adults. I've turned my anger into supporting Joe now. The feeling of being productive takes away that helpless feeling I was having for a few weeks. Find out what it will take in your area to do a petition drive for Ethan's Law. See if you can organize a fund drive to help Joe with costs. We don't have to feel helpless here, we can find our niche in helping Ethan's Family thru this ordeal.
Once again thank you for the welcome

Thank you!! In Utah, we currently have several fundraisers going on to contribute to Ethan's family. We have been told it would be more productive for us to write our senators about Ethan's law rather than get signatures on a petition. But, there is a petition. Also several local citizens (including myself) are attending the court hearings. BACA has been extremely supportive. Today, they have had another extension requested by the attorneys so that they can find co-counsels. Their next court appearance is July 14th at 1pm. It is much better to focus on ways to help Ethan's family and get justice for Ethan. Nathan and Stephanie Sloop will be held accountable.

Maybe my vision has become tilted...Because I have a mentally imbalance daughter.

YES SHE WAS HIS MOTHER. :( unfortunately. And I think she should have LWOP
But I really think that "a mother" could not possibly do such a thing at all. JMO
so I think there had to be something wrong with her just as I thought that there
is something wrong with KC Anthony.
We agree that normal it is NOT. so they have to be mentally deranged.
Her boyfriend was plain evil.
And I am mad that this angel was with her in the first place.
The justice system sucks too, He had a dad who loved him and should not have been with the "B"

I know what you are saying, I also have people in my family with mental issues . I have sympathy for those that cant help what they are, but to see SS blythly going through with a wedding and shopping till she drops while her little boy is being tortured...then taking pics and posting them? IDK, I think thats a form of evil, too. I feel she was getting back at her ex, she knew how much he loved that little boy. LWOP scares me, because usually it means 25 years...if that! :-( I guess Im just a mean bi**h!! I want more!!

I know what you are saying, I also have people in my family with mental issues . I have sympathy for those that cant help what they are, but to see SS blythly going through with a wedding and shopping till she drops while her little boy is being tortured...then taking pics and posting them? IDK, I think thats a form of evil, too. I feel she was getting back at her ex, she knew how much he loved that little boy. LWOP scares me, because usually it means 25 years...if that! :-( I guess Im just a mean bi**h!! I want more!!

You may be correct I do not know.
but I have seen COLD behaviour in mentally challenged people for a number of years now. I am not saying evil behaviour I am saying cold. So I do not know. I really do not know. Which still does NOT mean that she should not get the highest penalty, she should.

for whatever reason, I also hold her more responsible. I always do. for someone's mother to stand and watch...and I believe she was involved, not just a bystander....either way...his mother.

I guess women are usually held less responsible but not by me.

for whatever reason, I also hold her more responsible. I always do. for someone's mother to stand and watch...and I believe she was involved, not just a bystander....either way...his mother.

I guess women are usually held less responsible but not by me.

ITA. To stand back and watch or as I believe to actually participate in the torture and abuse of a child that grew in your womb and nursed at your breast is a particular type of heinous in my book.

I hold mothers to a higher standard simply because I am one. And the mere thought of intentionally inflicting pain and death upon a child I created and hosted within my womb for nine months is just plain foreign, evil and inhuman. It repulses and sickens me in a way that no other crime does and that is saying something considering the cases we see here at WS daily.

There is no excusing SS from any of the horrific events that happened. The second someone touched my child in a violent manner, I would be OUT OF THERE with my child. And the offender would be lucky if they still had both their eyes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau
Back