GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case is beyond horrific and heartbreaking on a level I can't even describe. I have cried and cried over this sweet precious little boy. You're so right ... this is such a wonderful age. My little guy is my grandson, btw; he and my daughter (him mom) live with me. Sorry I wasn't clear.

He's my little buddy :)
BBM: And that is why I cant hang out on this thread too much It twists my guts. :(
RIP little angel :angel:

She makes me want to gag! IMO she will do anything to get sympathy and attention. I can't imagine how hard these past few months have been for the Stacy family. Bless Joe and his family.

For months, Sloop has been silent in court and silent in the press... until now. In a series of letters, Sloop reveals to ABC4 what, she says, really happened those days leading up to Ethan's death.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...ters-from-accused/P5MEKNUuTU-NLueRRuoFLg.cspx

Thanks snupy, I appreciate the link.

If this is accurate:

snipped from link snupy gave us~

“Sleeping…the only thing I will say is that I wake up screaming, sweating and crying."

Good. I hope that's true. I hope she experiences that every single night for the rest of her life. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

JMHO.

I almost wish I hadnt clicked on this thread today. I dont think anything on earth makes me sicker & more infuriated than these two.

like we dont all know she's whining for attention. disgusting.

oh, and she didnt KNOW about all that nathan was doing? I'll believe that when ...oh wait, no, I wont ever believe it because IT IS NOT TRUE.

nice try, woman. too bad we all know you better than that. that's right, everyone who reads the news and knows your name knows all about you. there's no hiding it now.

ethan was your BABY. your precious little boy. because of YOU he went through a hell every one of us reading about have imagined and sat up nights crying over and (at least in my case) puking over. more than YOU his MOTHER managed to do. you could have left him safe with his father who loved him but you preferred to be a spiteful, heartless, nasty excuse for a person. I hope it's working out for you. I truly do hope ethan's haunting you and for as long as you live, too.

All I can say is I share her wish....I wish she could change places with Ethan.

R.I.P. sweet baby.

Oh...and P.S. "because of the negative media, I am branded a horrible person." No sweetcheeks, you did that all on your own by standing by and doing NOTHING to protect your precious child.

I have followed this case from the beginning but haven't really posted about it. I would like to say I have never wanted anything more in my life then to be at this trial everyday to stare down this women and show her the love I have for Ethan even having never met him. I hate this women and her freak loser husband. I can't believe ABC even published this crap, give me a break!! Sorry my rant is over now.

I have followed this case from the beginning but haven't really posted about it. I would like to say I have never wanted anything more in my life then to be at this trial everyday to stare down this women and show her the love I have for Ethan even having never met him. I hate this women and her freak loser husband. I can't believe ABC even published this crap, give me a break!! Sorry my rant is over now.

they do what sells papers, I guess. normally I would turn my nose up at the idea but I'll make an exception here, cause the more people who never forget little ethan the better. indeed that may be why they printed the story, I dont have to be so cynical I guess.

Well Mrs Sloop, you got our attention now - like it?

Thanks snupy, I appreciate the link.

If this is accurate:

snipped from link snupy gave us~

Good. I hope that's true. I hope she experiences that every single night for the rest of her life. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

JMHO.

I hope it's true, too! If it is true, I suspect it has little to do with Ethan and everything to do with the fact that she doesn't have access to makeup, a curling iron and her "soul mate."

Whatever the reason, I do SO, SO, SO hope it's true!!!

From the above link snupy posted:

Stephanie also addresses the circumstances leading up to her son'sdeath, "He never showed signs of being sick but he died of pneumonia and Nate giving him Xanax. Nate already admitted to abuse when I wasn't there."

She continues, "It's obvious that they haven't released the medical examiner's report yet but Ethan's death was ruled ACCIDENTAL, that go public with."

Who does she think she is kidding? Is she now retracting her earlier words she KNEW Ethan NEEDED medical attention but was afraid to take him for fear of CPS intervening? (paraphrased from membory).

What I would give for SS to be in the GP for one hour unsupervised, just one hour. Better yet, for as many hours as she left Ethan alone with her abusive 'soul mate'. What happened to Dahmer in the GP bathroom would look like a disney vacation compared to what I believe the GP would do to SS. Whatever happens to SS it won't be enough imo.

When ABC4 read that passage to Ethan’s biological Father, Joe Stacey during our phone conversation….he was outraged…

"Ethan's death was not accidental it was ruled a homicide, he died from the abuse he had pneumonia because of the bacteria in his lungs from the feces being shoved in his mouth"

"She never did anything; she knew he needed medical attention...
"She stood by and let it happen and didn't do anything to protect him"

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...nie-Sloop-Part-II/CQpzKOOEGk22Gjst2h0x3Q.cspx

Per article about letter..."I had no idea about the hammer, I wasn't there when Nate buried my son. I was in the car and Nate never told me he was burning Ethan. He said he wanted the fluid for the grill when he got home."

Okay, so she - what - drove around with the body of her dead child in the car? Shoved full of feces? BEATEN? Stopped and made a couple of "purchases?" Sat in the car and watched her "husband" carry him away into the terrain? Watched him come back for the implements? SAT there for - just HOW long? - alone, while "Nate" did the deeds by himself? Enjoying her slurpee? OMG - GMAFB!!!

BTW, Was there any shot of a "grill" in the apt. pics? TIA

BTW, Was there any shot of a "grill" in the apt. pics? TIA

Can't answer that myself.....it pains me to look at any photos concerning this case, for any length of time.

Honestly, though, who IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would even think about grilling anything after something like this happens? WHO?!?:banghead: And to even make a statement like that...WTH!

Ya know, I just really can't bear to visit this thread any more as it is incredibly painful. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does. I wish she would just STFU.:furious: I never thought I could hate anybody so much.

Ethan hasn't left my thoughts for even one day since this happened.

RIP Ethan.:angel:

Rawlings said prosecutors are still planning on pursuing the death penalty for the pair but will re-evaluate after upcoming preliminary hearings.

"At both (preliminary hearings) we'll look at the status of the case, how strong does this case seem, but I really don't see why we wouldn't be filing intent (to see the death penalty) for both defendants."

At Friday's hearing, both Sloops received dates for preliminary hearings where evidence will be presented in their respective cases. Nathan Sloop's preliminary will take place Feb. 1-3. Stephanie Sloop's is slated for Feb. 9-11. After the hearings, a judge will determine whether each Sloop will stand trial on the current charges. An arraignment date will be set and prosecutors will have 60 days from that point to determine whether they should seek the death penalty.

In addition to the capital murder charges, the Sloops face charges of child abuse and obstructing justice, both second-degree felonies, and abuse or desecration of a body, a third-degree felony.

Rawlings told The Associated Press he doesn't plan to call Stephanie Sloop to testify against her husband at the Feb. 1 preliminary hearing. She could assert her Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination and refuse, he said.

One of the Sloops could be forced to testify after conviction and sentencing at the other's trial, Rawlings said. But the order of trials hasn't been fixed and Rawlings said he wasn't certain he needed one spouse's testimony against the other. A post-conviction appeal by one defendant could complicate any such effort, he added.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ied-separately-in-killing-of-Ethan-Stacy.html

sorry if this was already posted

also... cannot BELIEVE the absurdity of SS's letters to abc!

From the above link snupy posted:

Stephanie also addresses the circumstances leading up to her son'sdeath, "He never showed signs of being sick but he died of pneumonia and Nate giving him Xanax. Nate already admitted to abuse when I wasn't there."

She continues, "It's obvious that they haven't released the medical examiner's report yet but Ethan's death was ruled ACCIDENTAL, that go public with."

Who does she think she is kidding? Is she now retracting her earlier words she KNEW Ethan NEEDED medical attention but was afraid to take him for fear of CPS intervening? (paraphrased from membory).

What I would give for SS to be in the GP for one hour unsupervised, just one hour. Better yet, for as many hours as she left Ethan alone with her abusive 'soul mate'. What happened to Dahmer in the GP bathroom would look like a disney vacation compared to what I believe the GP would do to SS. Whatever happens to SS it won't be enough imo.

We can only dream...

I almost wish I hadnt clicked on this thread today. I dont think anything on earth makes me sicker & more infuriated than these two.

like we dont all know she's whining for attention. disgusting.

oh, and she didnt KNOW about all that nathan was doing? I'll believe that when ...oh wait, no, I wont ever believe it because IT IS NOT TRUE.

nice try, woman. too bad we all know you better than that. that's right, everyone who reads the news and knows your name knows all about you. there's no hiding it now.

ethan was your BABY. your precious little boy. because of YOU he went through a hell every one of us reading about have imagined and sat up nights crying over and (at least in my case) puking over. more than YOU his MOTHER managed to do. you could have left him safe with his father who loved him but you preferred to be a spiteful, heartless, nasty excuse for a person. I hope it's working out for you. I truly do hope ethan's haunting you and for as long as you live, too.

I am so with you on this...

When ABC4 read that passage to Ethan’s biological Father, Joe Stacey during our phone conversation….he was outraged…

"Ethan's death was not accidental it was ruled a homicide, he died from the abuse he had pneumonia because of the bacteria in his lungs from the feces being shoved in his mouth"

"She never did anything; she knew he needed medical attention...
"She stood by and let it happen and didn't do anything to protect him"

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...nie-Sloop-Part-II/CQpzKOOEGk22Gjst2h0x3Q.cspx

The bolded part above just breaks my heart all over again.

~Rest in peace little Ethan, your daddy, and so many others, still love you so very much. And, always will.

from the same link previously posted.

“I feel like I have a huge hole in my chest that someone punched me…I find myself having trouble breathing…I love my son, and my heart stopped beating the day he passed. There is only ice that runs thru these veins now.”

Who is she kidding? there was never anything but ice running through her veins. And how dare she write Joe? How dare she!! :furious:

from the same link previously posted.

“I feel like I have a huge hole in my chest that someone punched me…I find myself having trouble breathing…I love my son, and my heart stopped beating the day he passed. There is only ice that runs thru these veins now.”

Who is she kidding? there was never anything but ice running through her veins. And how dare she write Joe? How dare she!! :furious:

How dare she, is right!! What a piece of filth! She needs to see what the inside of GP is...NOW! Hmmm, on second thought, being in seclusion might be a better punishment, being that she is such an attention *advertiser censored*!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back