GUILTY UT - Hser Nar Moo, 7, Salt Lake City, 31 March 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, that is one of the lowest numbers I have heard for one zip code.

There's only 18 in my zip code.

I checked out a neighboring zip code to this missing little girl and there are 97 in that zip code.

There's only 18 in my zip code.

I checked out a neighboring zip code to this missing little girl and there are 97 in that zip code.

Are you in a city area? Just wondering. Only 18 is wonderful from what I've seen. I don't check all the time or anything, but I've followed alot of cases where that info gets posted, and mostly I've seen over 100 per zip.

Are you in a city area? Just wondering. Only 18 is wonderful from what I've seen. I don't check all the time or anything, but I've followed alot of cases where that info gets posted, and mostly I've seen over 100 per zip.

I'm in another suburb of Salt Lake.

You know what I find creepy, the number of sex offenders smiling in their pictures.

I've spent the morning looking up these people and there are far too many smiling in their pictures.

Wow, I'm just reading this. My daughter and her boyfriend live 0.6 miles (about 2 minutes) from the the complex.

Hi R.Knowley,

I was wondering when you would join us on this case.

Hey RK! This is sad isn't it? I keep refreshing the news sites for updates hoping she's been found ok.

Our conversations prompted me to check my state's sex offender site.
I'm very rural, nearest city is between 6-10 miles away, but the site itself seems to be much more robust that UT- is there no standard?

It is very sad :( I hope they find her safe somewhere. At this point it doesn't look good though.

Hey RK! This is sad isn't it? I keep refreshing the news sites for updates hoping she's been found ok.

I don't know if this is incident could be related to this case or not but found it interesting.

This came from crimereports.com. You can look up what crimes took place in an area by putting in an address or zip code and it will show you what crimes happened in that area and what type of crime it was and when it happened.

I did a search for the 84106 zip code and this came up as one of the crimes.

18 Mar 2008
2100 BLOCK S 500 E
Distance: 1.74 miles
Identifier: 08G002154
RAPE
Description:RAPE

http://www.crimereports.com/map?search=84106&searchButton.x=56&searchButton.y=13

I don't know if this is incident could be related to this case or not but found it interesting.

This came from crimereports.com. You can look up what crimes took place in an area by putting in an address or zip code and it will show you what crimes happened in that area and what type of crime it was and when it happened.

18 Mar 2008
2100 BLOCK S 500 E
RAPE

http://www.crimereports.com/map?search=84106&searchButton.x=56&searchButton.y=13

I got this when I tried your link which is different?
29 Mar 2008
3200 BLOCK S 540 E
Distance: 1.15 miles
Identifier: 08G002500
SEX OFFENSE
Description:SEX OFFENSE

Just watched a report on the noon news on KUTV. The search effort has grown quite large, she was last seen wearing a black coat and pink crocs. In fact the picture that has been released was taken yesterday. So that is exactly what she looks like. Over 40 sex offenders in the area have been questioned. All apartments have been searched and everyone has been cooperative. Oh, she was last seen walking toward 500 East.

Hmmmm..the link must have changed on me.

Folks may just have to go to www.crimereports.com and key in the address 2100 South 500 East, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84106 to get to the right area

---http://www.crimereports.com/map?search=84106&searchButton.x=56&searchButton.y=13

I got this when I tried your link which is different?
29 Mar 2008
3200 BLOCK S 540 E
Distance: 1.15 miles
Identifier: 08G002500
SEX OFFENSE

I also was prompted to check the sex offender registry for my zip. I live in New York City(Manhattan) and there are only 21 offenders within my zip code. I really thought it would be higher than that. Especially considering I really don't live in the greatest neighborhood either.

Also This one:

OTHER SEXUAL OFFENSE19 Mar 2008
2800 BLOCK STATE ST
Distance: 1.27 miles
Identifier: 08G002210
SEX OFFENSE

RK,
That's a wonderful link, thanks for sharing.

18 Mar 2008
2100 BLOCK S 500 E
RAPE

That's actually just a block or so away. Very close!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva