Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police and family look for missing Utah woman
Kayelyn Louder, 30, left behind her cellphone, keys and pet dog when she was last seen walking out of her condo into the pouring rain on September 27. Her family has been hanging up flyers throughout the city Murray, looking for information about her disappearance.

louder7n-1-web.jpg

louder7n-2-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/police-family-missing-utah-woman-article-1.1964741

What happened to Kayelyn Louder?
Have you seen this missing woman? The disappearance of 30-year-old Kayelyn Louder is an immediate mystery, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious, indeed. This Monday news report reveals that the missing Utah woman vanished from her condo two weeks ago, leaving behind her purse, money and cellphone. She was also reportedly barefoot when she disappeared. These details combine to paint a truly disturbing picture, and with two weeks already gone the odds are clearly stacked against finding this woman with a positive ending to her case. So what happened to her, and is someone responsible for this truly strange disappearance?

Known as "Kiki" to all of her loved ones, Kayelyn was last seen on a surveillance video leaving her condo on foot back on September 27, 2014. Surveillance shows that it was pouring down rain and she was wearing no shoes. She was also seen wearing a white tank top and shorts. Her mother Suzie acknowledged to the media that "something weird is going on," and that the surveillance footage, along with the woman's disappearance, isn't a display of "normal behavior."

65a879f0147fb543ef10acd312741adf.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/what-happened-to-kayelyn-louder

Is there any information on whether the condo door was locked when her roommate returned?
Seems to me there should be more video on her movements plus they should release what they have. She took her keys but no cellphone,very odd for anyone to do that.

I see now she didn't have her keys...

She is described as having "a little bit of depression" (maybe the truth was more than a little bit and nobody just didn't want to see it or she was really good at hiding it for a while), been in and out of jobs lately (maybe she just couldn't hold one due to her mental state?), leaving barefoot in the pouring rain, she studied social work according to her FB (people in these professions tend to have a higher risk of depression etc.), her age (mental problems often fully burst out in the late 20s). I don't know, this case just has that mental health vibe to me. So I guess she either harmed herself or has a mental breakdown and is wandering around somewhere or is in hiding.
looks to me you're pointed in the right direction .....

Screen shots from social media is not allowed. You can link to the facebook page and paraphrase.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

:tyou:

Find Kayelyn Louder FB group for her:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/542274222570458/

The link in los2188 post above shows:

It also says "She left her home with no belongings, leaving behind her mobile phone, house keys, purse, car keys and her pet dog".

Barefoot in the pouring rain? And not taking anything with her? MOO but that seems to me like she was just running out to do something for a quick minute - like maybe she forgot to roll up her car windows and was in a hurry because of the rain?

I can't imagine leaving everything and being barefoot unless it was supposed to just be a quick trip, but hope she's safe, and comes home quickly.

Where are the mailboxes?

I have done that if Im just running to get something from my car.
and you would probably have your car keys then (from what I gather she didn't)..I've done that myself but I think the door was locked to the condo when her roomie returned

and you would probably have your car keys then (from what I gather she didn't)..I've done that myself but I think the door was locked to the condo when her roomie returned

If the door was locked I wod think she had a key with her .

If the door was locked I wod think she had a key with her .

from what I read on her search FB page she had no keys on her(they must have been found in the condo)
I think they need to inquire about surveillance tapes in the immediate area. It was pouring rain when she stepped out and I feel somebody would have noticed her if she was just walking around. I feel either she went straight to another residence or was picked up. I'm leaning towards the former. Maybe her phone records would offer a clue.

But how would the door be locked?
Most doors u need to lock it from outside as u leave.

I think she went to someones apt too/

from what I read on her search FB page she had no keys on her(they must have been found in the condo)
I think they need to inquire about surveillance tapes in the immediate area. It was pouring rain when she stepped out and I feel somebody would have noticed her if she was just walking around. I feel either she went straight to another residence or was picked up. I'm leaning towards the former. Maybe her phone records would offer a clue.

Her sister and a friend just appeared on JVM and they said that her car keys have NOT been found inside the apartment.

Her sister and a friend just appeared on JVM and they said that her car keys have NOT been found inside the apartment.

Then maybe she did want to run out to get something from the car but someone got to her before she could get back inside. Possible?

Such a beautiful young woman, I hope she is alright but I have a bad feeling - one way or the other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back